hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna give your neck smooth kisses.

has lit suddenly produced a lot of vampires?

Mmmmmm....so tempted to softly run my lips along that collarbone...

don't get me too excited I have to function today

aarg :p

You don't wann know, but since then i was never in a hospital as a patient :cool:

hahah i think i have been to hospital once for being an idiot and having to get a cast..

I would try to lie and say I don't bite hard, but I do like leaving marks so you know.

i played it at night in a graveyard once or twice that was terrifying but fun
I'd love playing it in a woods well a small one

Well come on over I have some woods right behind my house and a huge farmers field in the front. Then there's the graveyard down the road across from the bison farm and a number of suposedly abandoned haunted houses not to far away.

I would try to lie and say I don't bite hard, but I do like leaving marks so you know.

mmmm it's been a while since I've been marked apparently i keep finding gentle lovers

Well come on over I have some woods right behind my house and a huge farmers field in the front. Then there's the graveyard down the road across from the bison farm and a number of suposedly abandoned haunted houses not to far away.

jesus where the hell do you live? in the middle of nowhere?

hahah i don't think anyone would buy a fangbanger pussy clone

What makes you think that? What about your pussy would someone not like? Looks nice and tight to me and from what you have been saying has not seen much use of late. :D

yes please *offers butt for spanking*

heheh thankyou i think my ass has got fatter...not sure if it's for the better yet

heheh this ass doesn't swallow anything but panties

maybe you'll just have to let me in on your little secret then

It looks deicious

Your pictures are always amazing. I just love looking at your beautiful face, it always gets me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back