My BBW girl!

DwayneDibley said:
Morning Ken, I hope you're having a good day so far :)

And afternoon Treebeard - I'm afraid it's not Cat be me - not quite as attractive as Cat I'm afraid! :p
Oh Now I love that pic.....hmmm its the stockings..... :D ;)
Hope your both having a good day...​

kylasdream said:
Oh Now I love that pic.....hmmm its the stockings..... :D ;)
Hope your both having a good day...​

I rather like those stockings too, might see if I can persuade Cat to buy some more :p

DwayneDibley said:
I rather like those stockings too, might see if I can persuade Cat to buy some more :p
lol......sounds good....as a matter of fact we just bought some...I must say I love them......But Mine have the garters ;)

kylasdream said:
lol......sounds good....as a matter of fact we just bought some...I must say I love them......But Mine have the garters ;)

They're the type I like (to see on other girls, not me wearing of course! :p ), much more sensual than the 'hold up' variety!

DwayneDibley said:
They're the type I like (to see on other girls, not me wearing of course! :p ), much more sensual than the 'hold up' variety!
yes and there are so many to choose from,colors and styles :catroar:
and you put a nice pair of high heels with it ......​

DwayneDibley said:

And afternoon Treebeard - I'm afraid it's not Cat be me - not quite as attractive as Cat I'm afraid! :p

Mmmm nice pic !! :p

Hope you are both well :kiss:

DwayneDibley said:

Thats OK still lovely images to wake up too. :D

Dwayne & Cat

I was away for the weekend, so I'm catching up on the pics. They are awesome as usual. And Cat, I love the new AV. :devil:

Just popping by to say hello to you both...and hope you had a good day! ;) :kiss:

Emes said:
Just popping by to say hello to you both...and hope you had a good day! ;) :kiss:
Hi Emes, had a great day - been for a walk and a picnic (and taken some pics you will get to see later). Nice and relaxing day overall. Hope you and DM are OK. :kiss:

Cat26 said:
Hi Emes, had a great day - been for a walk and a picnic (and taken some pics you will get to see later). Nice and relaxing day overall. Hope you and DM are OK. :kiss:

Sounds like you had a lovely day, you lucky thing you! :p :kiss:

We are both fine...although Master may not be about too much for a few days....work and all that :(

treebeardgarden said:
Evening DD hope you had a good day mate :nana:

Hiya Cat keep doing it hun eh missing each other that is ;)
I know - try again tomorrow huh babe! :D

Emes said:

Hi Emes! :kiss:

Had a really good day, as Cat says we had a nice walk, even managed to take a couple of nude pics in what we thought was a secluded wooded bit - though it turned out to be closer to a path than we thought! Luckily no one was walking past at the time or they'd get an eyeful!

Evening Treebeard, hope you've had a good day ^5

Hi DD and Cat. I hope you had a great day and looking forward to seeing more of you of course. :devil:

kenstrus2 said:
Hi DD and Cat. I hope you had a great day and looking forward to seeing more of you of course. :devil:

Thanks Ken, I hope you have a good day too ;)

Speaking of pictures, here's the next one - we also managed to take a few pics during out walk yesterday, only a couple, will start posting them once I've copied them to the PC and resized them :)

Attachments

• Tied7.jpg
    Tied7.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1,293
kenstrus2 said:
Your wish is DD's command ;) (see above) :kiss:

DwayneDibley said:
Thanks Ken, I hope you have a good day too ;)

Speaking of pictures, here's the next one - we also managed to take a few pics during out walk yesterday, only a couple, will start posting them once I've copied them to the PC and resized them :)

Hmmm, This pic just makes me want to cuddle up to you :)

Back