Looking for feedback - Mind control stories

Maybe a little more exposition - it jumps into things fast
I struggle with anything sci-fi or fantasy and I really struggle with Mind Control in particular, so I can’t really give much feedback on the actual plot.

It's not material that appeals to me, so I didn't read too far. My main comment is that you several times mix present and past tense:
"Hey, neighbour," a chipper voice pulled him out of his own head. His eyes locked with Rebeca's and in a moment he realised that he might just have found his next talent.

He stares just one second to long at her, before answering, "Good morning, Rebeca." He watches on as she moves to her mailbox and back to the house. Brandon had to admit that she wasn't the perfect figure you usually see on stage. Her belly wasn't as tight as any of his show girls, quite the opposite actually.
:
Rebeca considers her neighbour's offer. One look at the sky reminds her how dreary the last couple of days have been and how a bit of sunshine would really do her good. If nothing else, she was sure Adrian would enjoy a bit more color on her skin. "I'd really appreciate that," she answered. "I got some chores to do, but can I come around this afternoon?"

Back