New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant and degrading taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and think filthily suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.

Anyone fancy chatting with a UK gentleman

Looking for chat and fun and friendship. Very open minded and I enjoy pleasing. Jayisatwork on KIK. Have fun.

Greetings

Luke here in Ireland (50 m) seeking female

Happy to chat in PM if you don't want to jump straight into Kik

Kik profile lukedub64

38 married male looking to chat and or play with a lady or ladies. Anything from normal to kinky. Mhg1999 is my kik

Hello everyone, I am male from india 29yrs old. Looking forward to have interesting, sexy and kinky chat.

28yr old submissive male...into cross dressing, bondage, humiliation, cuckolding. Normally on kik in wife's panties waiting for instructions from a Dom or mistress. Subpantyboy89

I'll have what this guy is having. 42 year old sub sissy male here, looking for Dom or mistress to chat with. Love wearing my wife's panties. rattlinhornet on kik.

Say hello

Luke here in Ireland (50 m) seeking female

Happy to chat in PM if you don't want to jump straight into Kik

Kik profile lukedub64

Look forward to chatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back