Tank Tops no bra, but Lit reader amateurs only?

So far I've been called for three one on one meetings by various team heads. The co- worker who shares my cabin has found several occasions to cop a feel.

This is turning out to be a nice day.

Love to have a feel myself :devil:

Have a good day at work. ;)

Ohh the day turned out better than I expected.

Oh Id love to put them right to work! Nice!

Your wish was granted, I had to let more than one person to give them a workout.

if only you worked where I work ... *sigh*

:kiss: ... if I did, I probably would induce you to have a ";No shirt at work day". ;)

You will be very popular in that blouse!! :kiss:

Oh yes I was. From personal problems to office schedules - almost everyone had questions that could only be solved in one in one meetings.

Love to have a feel myself :devil:
Awww :kiss: I wish I could do something about gratifying this wish. Would a virtual hug do the trick?

What's under that white shirt, Ashi?

GoHHSqu.jpg

Nice open blouse with your nipples pressing against it

So far I've been called for three one on one meetings by various team heads. The co- worker who shares my cabin has found several occasions to cop a feel.

Are one on one meetings what I think they are, a little touch and feel time. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/GoHHSqu.jpg

Nice skirt, but the question remains, what is beneath it, panties or not? :cattail:

Nice open blouse with your nipples pressing against it

I always keep handy a few shirts that are a size too small. Helps to be innocently wicked.

Are one on one meetings what I think they are, a little touch and feel time. ;)

They usually begin with show and tell ;)

Nice skirt, but the question remains, what is beneath it, panties or not? :cattail:

The skirt doesn't allow for anything but thongs. But I was feeling naughty today - so dispensed with that too.

I always keep handy a few shirts that are a size too small. Helps to be innocently wicked.

They usually begin with show and tell ;)

The skirt doesn't allow for anything but thongs. But I was feeling naughty today - so dispensed with that too.

You are one sexy dirty girl. No underwear and enjoying showing you body to and getting felt by your work colleagues.

I wish there had been someone like you when I was working.

I'd be willing to share a cabin and cop multiple feels ... just sayin' .. *GRIN*

Back