Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

Hold on, darling
This body is yours,
This body is yours and mine
Well hold on, my darling
This mess was yours,
Now your mess is mine

I tell E. a secret while we shower. A big secret I’ve only told my husband once before. As he uses the body soap as a lotion on my shoulders and massage me to a point of putty, I tell him that I want to visit a sex club some day. “What?!” Is the only way I can describe E.’s facial expression. Of course, he think it’s really hot, but the whole thing seems completely uncharacteristic for me. He keeps the “what?!” To himself and instead as me “why?” E knows me too well. The hot water falls on us as I look in his eyes and I confide through flaming cheeks, that It’s because I secretly really want to be seen having sex. I think there’s something about the exhibitionist in me... to have someone else seeing us in the height of pleasure. My self image is awful. He knows this. And yet, there is this thought that someone seeing us, catching us, enjoying us? It gets me very excited. E.’s now very intrigued by this thought, and let’s it show on his face. His eyes get a little brighter. I know he’s working something out in his mind, but I can’t tell what.

We finish up in the shower and towel off, stepping into our hotel room. Before I can put any clothes on, though, E. tells me to get on the bed, put my knees on the edge of the bed, and my chest down. He wants me to present myself... I love to do this for him even though it makes me feel the most vulnerable. I feel him walk up behind me, looking at me. His hand caresses the smooth, clean skin of my ass before he snaps back and smacks it. That searing feeling wakes me and excites me more. His nails run down both of my thighs and he kisses each of my bruises, apologies. I sigh.

He commands me to lift my head and look ahead into the mirrored hotel room wall. I see him there, looking at me with those eyes of his that make me feel lost and found at the same time. He commands my entire attention in that mirror. I see him smirk a little as he says “no, you’re going to watch yourself. I don’t want to see your eyes leave your gorgeous body.” I cringe and he smacks my ass again. “What did I say?” E. asks. I mumble a reply and he pulls my hair so I’m up on all fours on the bed. I look at myself and see only flaws as he thrusts into me slowly from behind. Only my sagging skin, the stretch marks, the tired face. My whole body starts to move with his. Then I hear is E whispering encouragements in my ear, “Don’t you dare stop looking at how beautiful you are right now.” “Gods, you’re so fucking sexy! Look at you, Kitten.” I start to believe him. I start to see what he sees and I let go enough to really enjoy seeing myself enjoying him. The look on my face... I know he’s watching me and I’m watching me... we cum together, culminating with a pause that causes all the world to leave us and my body sings a song with his name on my lips.

We collapse on the bed, me in his arms. E. smiles at me and pushes a lock of my hair out of my face, kissing me softly. “So... next is you pressed against the window, My little exhibitionist.”

Indeed you are. :devil::kiss:

A beautiful sunset.

I’m sorry you feel the need to take a break, hopefully you will return soon.

It was actually the sunrise in the pic... I don’t usually catch the sunset, it’s too early for me! :D

Take care Nanu, you're a peach, I wish you happiness :rose: :kiss:

Thanks Vibes... turns out I can’t stay gone too long! I missed reading what everyone was up to... me and my lurk-dom are back!

Beautiful photo Mooch!!! Just like you!!

Thanks Kat. :rose:

it will be empty without you :-(

Are you fulfilled in some way again now that I’m back?

I hate to see you go. But after your experience, especially the one above about coffee, I can't say that I blame you. Know that I will miss you and I'm always here for you. -Hugs-

I took the break for myself and not because I felt someone could bully me away with stalking. I had quite a few RL things that were not getting the attention they needed, so I knew I needed a self-imposed break. I was also finding my posts were inadvertently hurting people I care for, so I’ve figured that out for now. Thank you for being so sweet and *lots of hugs* to you back.

I can't believe that you re taking a break after I just discovered you!!
I will come back to finish reading your thread and hope all ends up well for you M!
:heart::heart::rose::rose:

Well, how was the read? Feel like I’m as crazy as I feel sometimes? :p

Hold on, darling
This body is yours,
This body is yours and mine
Well hold on, my darling
This mess was yours,
Now your mess is mine

I tell E. a secret while we shower. A big secret I’ve only told my husband once before. As he uses the body soap as a lotion on my shoulders and massage me to a point of putty, I tell him that I want to visit a sex club some day. “What?!” Is the only way I can describe E.’s facial expression. Of course, he think it’s really hot, but the whole thing seems completely uncharacteristic for me. He keeps the “what?!” To himself and instead as me “why?” E knows me too well. The hot water falls on us as I look in his eyes and I confide through flaming cheeks, that It’s because I secretly really want to be seen having sex. I think there’s something about the exhibitionist in me... to have someone else seeing us in the height of pleasure. My self image is awful. He knows this. And yet, there is this thought that someone seeing us, catching us, enjoying us? It gets me very excited. E.’s now very intrigued by this thought, and let’s it show on his face. His eyes get a little brighter. I know he’s working something out in his mind, but I can’t tell what.

We finish up in the shower and towel off, stepping into our hotel room. Before I can put any clothes on, though, E. tells me to get on the bed, put my knees on the edge of the bed, and my chest down. He wants me to present myself... I love to do this for him even though it makes me feel the most vulnerable. I feel him walk up behind me, looking at me. His hand caresses the smooth, clean skin of my ass before he snaps back and smacks it. That searing feeling wakes me and excites me more. His nails run down both of my thighs and he kisses each of my bruises, apologies. I sigh.

He commands me to lift my head and look ahead into the mirrored hotel room wall. I see him there, looking at me with those eyes of his that make me feel lost and found at the same time. He commands my entire attention in that mirror. I see him smirk a little as he says “no, you’re going to watch yourself. I don’t want to see your eyes leave your gorgeous body.” I cringe and he smacks my ass again. “What did I say?” E. asks. I mumble a reply and he pulls my hair so I’m up on all fours on the bed. I look at myself and see only flaws as he thrusts into me slowly from behind. Only my sagging skin, the stretch marks, the tired face. My whole body starts to move with his. Then I hear is E whispering encouragements in my ear, “Don’t you dare stop looking at how beautiful you are right now.” “Gods, you’re so fucking sexy! Look at you, Kitten.” I start to believe him. I start to see what he sees and I let go enough to really enjoy seeing myself enjoying him. The look on my face... I know he’s watching me and I’m watching me... we cum together, culminating with a pause that causes all the world to leave us and my body sings a song with his name on my lips.

We collapse on the bed, me in his arms. E. smiles at me and pushes a lock of my hair out of my face, kissing me softly. “So... next is you pressed against the window, My little exhibitionist.”

Daddy is perfectly correct. He may even be underestimating.

Daddy is right, and that is an amazingly beautiful tale, I whish the two of you the best of luck and love.
Stay amazing!

love
-St

For what it’s worth, don’t be too hard on yourself. Sometimes even your gut telling you that everything is great is no guarantee. I usually have excellent instincts when it comes to reading people, especially in person. However, some people are accomplished liars and some turn out to be cowards.

Glad to see you back here. You are one of the best writers on the boards. Very visceral and truthful. :rose:

I hear you about some people being liars or cowards. In my particular instance, I think it had more to do with his inappropriate read of the situation. I did not (I think) ever lead him on to think I wanted anything more than coffee and a conversation. I take it you had a not-so-good experience with a meeting as well, and I’m sorry to hear that. Did you get to know the person well before a meeting? Or was it a whim? It sounds like it went well during your meeting but then turned sour after? Or am I reading that wrong? Any more words of wisdom? (You don’t have to answer anything I ask obviously... I just think aloud sometimes)

I think my only words of wisdom are to really get to know the person first. At this point, when I meet someone from lit in the future, it will be someone I have gotten to know extensively before we meet for coffee... or Luke Cage “coffee” if we both want some of that...

And a huge thank you for your kind words and first post in my thread. I am happy you found me and my silly little writings.

Moochie, I love every bit of your last post. You are a wonderful writer - I need to read more!

Thank you so much, Sally! That means a great deal coming from one of the sweetest, quirkiest ladies on the boards. I appreciate your comment more than words. :rose:

Daddy is so right, you are beautiful.

I like the story and the way he is allowing you some of your fantasy of being watched, even though at this stage only by you and him. Next time against the open window who knows who will see. A good introduction before taking you to a sex club and being on the stage.

I have some really terrible self-esteem. Pretty much everyone who gets to know me knows that. I put on a brave face, but it is really difficult for me to agree with someone when they give me a compliment. Daddy recognizes that I couldn’t just walk into a sex club and start playing... I need to start small: I am a little girl, you know... ;)

Indeed you are. :devil::kiss:

Thanks!

Daddy is perfectly correct. He may even be underestimating.

In his defense, he wanted me to write other things on myself as well, but I had a hard enough time with the phrase pictured... just my silly brain over thinking.

It is a really hard thought for me to accept, but it is easier to think that he finds me beautiful than it is to believe myself to be such... Either way, thank you.

Daddy is right, and that is an amazingly beautiful tale, I whish the two of you the best of luck and love.
Stay amazing!

love
-St

Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed my story. I do let my imagination go a bit wild sometimes... and then other times I can be quite tame.

Gorgeous writing and pics, I am sorry about your coffee shop experience. If you ever find yourself thinking about meeting another lit’er, stay safe (sorry, I get very unattractively mumsy about stuff like this but there are a lot of dicks out there...).

I hope you find some peace regarding the way you see yourself, you really are beautiful, :heart:

Thank you so much, Sally! That means a great deal coming from one of the sweetest, quirkiest ladies on the boards. I appreciate your comment more than words. :rose:

You think I'm quirky? I figured I come across as pretty bland, so that's cool to read. :D

I don't know why I wasn't regularly following your thread before - had only read a few posts - but last night I got through the first 10 pages and I hope to finish it today. Beautiful words and many thoughts that resonate with me, that fill me with longing for things I have and haven't experienced.

Gorgeous writing and pics, I am sorry about your coffee shop experience. If you ever find yourself thinking about meeting another lit’er, stay safe (sorry, I get very unattractively mumsy about stuff like this but there are a lot of dicks out there...).

I hope you find some peace regarding the way you see yourself, you really are beautiful, :heart:

Thanks, Allia. I will keep your mumsy warnings in mind for sure. I don’t want to find myself in a similar situation again, that is for sure.

I know that I have some things about me that are pleasing, and I’m not talking about my looks so much... I am, I feel, an overall “good” person, and like to see the good in everyone. I also know when to put my foot down and say “no.” It’s just the sticking to it that ruptured my insides sometimes... I’m getting off topic, huh? Oops!

I want to super-duper thank you for taking the time to read a bit of my writing and sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate them greatly.

You think I'm quirky? I figured I come across as pretty bland, so that's cool to read. :D

I don't know why I wasn't regularly following your thread before - had only read a few posts - but last night I got through the first 10 pages and I hope to finish it today. Beautiful words and many thoughts that resonate with me, that fill me with longing for things I have and haven't experienced.

Bland?! Not you, girl! You’re anything but (or a lovely butt? ;)).

I can get lost a bit on the forums, so I don’t blame you for not reading anything from me before... I’m actually relatively “new” and only have a few substantial posts. I hope you find my mixture of thoughts and stories worthwhile. I enjoy some still myself, but others I wish I had never shared (for lots of reasons). Others I have encoded in my own thought language so deeply that perhaps only I really know what they were or are about anymore... those may be a difficult read, and I’m sorry for that.

Bland?! Not you, girl! You’re anything but (or a lovely butt? ;)).

I can get lost a bit on the forums, so I don’t blame you for not reading anything from me before... I’m actually relatively “new” and only have a few substantial posts. I hope you find my mixture of thoughts and stories worthwhile. I enjoy some still myself, but others I wish I had never shared (for lots of reasons). Others I have encoded in my own thought language so deeply that perhaps only I really know what they were or are about anymore... those may be a difficult read, and I’m sorry for that.

Finished. I admire the way you express yourself and I hope you do find some catharsis through your sharing here. Of course the pics are lovely (yup, that purple teddy is delicious) but the words make your thread something truly special, imo.

P.S. Chai is my favourite. ❤

We become silhouettes

I stay indoors
Because the air outside will make our cells
Divide at an alarming rate until our shells
Simply cannot hold all our insides in,
And that's when we'll explode

I have a dark side few see.
After all the neediness and whining.
After the accusations and the crying.
After the missed opportunities and sadness.
After all of the back and forth.
After all of the digging deeper.
After all of the jostling, tripping, bruising.
After all of the exploding thoughts that make others want to run and hide.
After all of it and through it, E. still sees me.
Still finds me beautiful.
Still thinks I’m sweet.
Still wants me for more than just my physical bits.
Still hears my thoughts about the things that hurt.
Still thinks my stories are worthy.
Still listens to my soft sobbing even though it is the opposite of how he wants to view me.
Still enjoys hearing my annoying laugh, seeing the silly faces I make in pictures, and trying to read my lips over too-loud music (which is his opinion on my music volume, not mine).
Still cares about my day and asks me how things go when I have something big happening.
Still finds time to call me when I need to hear his voice.
Still finds himself as a fixture in my life.
Still wins my heart and keeps it safe in times when I can’t control myself with it.
I adore him.

Edit: 2/23/2022 - removed picture

Last edited:
I stay indoors

Still thinks I’m sweet.
Still listens to my soft sobbing even though it is the opposite of how he wants to view me.
Still enjoys hearing my annoying laugh, seeing the silly faces I make in pictures, and trying to read my lips over too-loud music (which is his opinion on my music volume, not mine).
Still cares about my day and asks me how things go when I have something big happening.
Still wins my heart and keeps it safe in times when I can’t control myself with it.
I adore him.

Beautiful words sent to the one you adore.

Beautiful photo to go with it.

I stay indoors

Still thinks I’m sweet.
I adore him.

That is such a great picture! I wonder if you see your pose as being shy and tentative. From my viewpoint, it seems to be a beautiful feminine subject standing tall and getting ready to take steps to a future filled with opportunities for showing your strength and power.
And, as always, your musings are so insightful and touching. I hope you have a great week.

Beautiful words sent to the one you adore.

Beautiful photo to go with it.

There is something about lists that feels orderly to me... in a time when nothing makes sense, sometimes I will list out the things that do. That’s where this list came from.

As far as the picture, this one is all about him... his shirt, my toes, his smell, me mostly naked.

That is such a great picture! I wonder if you see your pose as being shy and tentative. From my viewpoint, it seems to be a beautiful feminine subject standing tall and getting ready to take steps to a future filled with opportunities for showing your strength and power.
And, as always, your musings are so insightful and touching. I hope you have a great week.

I like this picture too... I like your thoughts about what you see when you look at it are very nice and I would like to think there was anything going through my mind more than “yay!” Or “this shirt is exactly what I wanted.” But when I took this picture I took it without thinking I would post it here, so that’s why I feel the vibe on this one is so different from my previous pictures. I do like the thought of starting anew. Should I just start a new picture thread now? Maybe... but upkeep would be too much, I think.

There is something about lists that feels orderly to me... in a time when nothing makes sense, sometimes I will list out the things that do. That’s where this list came from.

As far as the picture, this one is all about him... his shirt, my toes, his smell, me mostly naked.

I like this picture too... I like your thoughts about what you see when you look at it are very nice and I would like to think there was anything going through my mind more than “yay!” Or “this shirt is exactly what I wanted.” But when I took this picture I took it without thinking I would post it here, so that’s why I feel the vibe on this one is so different from my previous pictures. I do like the thought of starting anew. Should I just start a new picture thread now? Maybe... but upkeep would be too much, I think.

E is certainly a lucky man!

Hey Pretty Don’t you wanna take a ride with me, Through my world?

I can't forget, I am the sole architect
I built the shadows here
I built the growling voice I fear
You add it up but to do better than that
You've got to follow me boy
I'm tryin' to show you where I'm at

Hey pretty
Don't you wanna take a ride with me
Through my world?
Hey pretty
Don't you wanna kick and slide
Through my world?

E.’s wife is out of town until Thursday. He had me over tonight to celebrate. After a day full of teasing texts peppered with innuendo, I was ready to see him. I took a nap in the afternoon because I knew he would keep me busy... I’m glad he did.

I stop at a red light on the drive to his house in my little dress with the bow in the back that he likes so much (Daddy loves his gifts wrapped). I feel both elated and apprehensive... we have never spent an entire night in the same bed before... I’ve dreamt of it, but I had never thought it would happen. The light turns green and my garters rub against the fabric of my skirt as I pedal the clutch to switch gears in both the car and my mind.

First gear - Gods, I want to feel his hands on my body, the warmth of his touch worshipping my skin. Running up the sides of my legs to the tops of my stockings, reaching behind me and cupping my firm bottom as we kiss passionately and my heart flutters.

Second gear - I want to be on my knees in front of him, sucking softly at first and then slowly changing with his happy sighs and moans. Taking him deeper and deeper as his hard cock in my mouth makes my panties moist thinking of where it will be next. His hand in my hair, the back of my head, guiding me to the rhythm that feels best. His eyes on me every time I sneak a peek upward. His words and sounds guide me and I do so love pleasing him.

Third gear - We fall into bed together, pulling each other’s clothes off, leaving a trail from the front hall to the bedroom of shirt, dress, pants (leg prisons), stockings, underwear.... Where I feel safest is in his arms. E. picks me up and throws me onto his bed. Smiling at me the whole time with his eyes. He smacks my butt playfully and climbs onto the bed after me when I scamper to get my head near the pillows. We giggle as I turn over to find his face above mine, body hovering slightly over me. We kiss again, passion-filled, full kisses that make me feel lost and found in him and he slowly lowers his body onto mine. The weight of him on me is perfection.

Fourth gear - His body pinning mine down to the bed, he finds the wetness between my legs and slips inside without resistance. Our hips start moving together in that pattern that makes both of us rise and fall over and over again into a place where our grunts and screams of pleasure together fill the air. His hands roam my body finding a nipple and rolling it between his fingers while I gasp and quell my screams by biting his shoulder. His hand then wanders lower and behind me into the groove of my lower back, pulling me up into him. Deeper. Faster. Harder. Closer.

Fifth gear - Electricity. Shockwaves of emotion and clarity. Reality slips away as I let the feeling of connection with him overwhelm me and take over my body. As quickly as it arises, the roaring in my ears seems to dampen and pass, replaced by calm and control.

I arrive at his house and park the car, I’ve decided on heels to go with the dress, so I put them on before stepping out of the car.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed pictures

Last edited:
I can't forget, I am the sole architect
I built the shadows here
I built the growling voice I fear
You add it up but to do better than that
You've got to follow me boy
I'm tryin' to show you where I'm at

Hey pretty
Don't you wanna take a ride with me
Through my world?
Hey pretty
Don't you wanna kick and slide
Through my world?

E.’s wife is out of town until Thursday. He had me over tonight to celebrate. After a day full of teasing texts peppered with innuendo, I was ready to see him. I took a nap in the afternoon because I knew he would keep me busy... I’m glad he did.

I stop at a red light on the drive to his house in my little dress with the bow in the back that he likes so much (Daddy loves his gifts wrapped). I feel both elated and apprehensive... we have never spent an entire night in the same bed before... I’ve dreamt of it, but I had never thought it would happen. The light turns green and my garters rub against the fabric of my skirt as I pedal the clutch to switch gears in both the car and my mind.

First gear - Gods, I want to feel his hands on my body, the warmth of his touch worshipping my skin. Running up the sides of my legs to the tops of my stockings, reaching behind me and cupping my firm bottom as we kiss passionately and my heart flutters.

Second gear - I want to be on my knees in front of him, sucking softly at first and then slowly changing with his happy sighs and moans. Taking him deeper and deeper as his hard cock in my mouth makes my panties moist thinking of where it will be next. His hand in my hair, the back of my head, guiding me to the rhythm that feels best. His eyes on me every time I sneak a peek upward. His words and sounds guide me and I do so love pleasing him.

Third gear - We fall into bed together, pulling each other’s clothes off, leaving a trail from the front hall to the bedroom of shirt, dress, pants (leg prisons), stockings, underwear.... Where I feel safest is in his arms. E. picks me up and throws me onto his bed. Smiling at me the whole time with his eyes. He smacks my butt playfully and climbs onto the bed after me when I scamper to get my head near the pillows. We giggle as I turn over to find his face above mine, body hovering slightly over me. We kiss again, passion-filled, full kisses that make me feel lost and found in him and he slowly lowers his body onto mine. The weight of him on me is perfection.

Fourth gear - His body pinning mine down to the bed, he finds the wetness between my legs and slips inside without resistance. Our hips start moving together in that pattern that makes both of us rise and fall over and over again into a place where our grunts and screams of pleasure together fill the air. His hands roam my body finding a nipple and rolling it between his fingers while I gasp and quell my screams by biting his shoulder. His hand then wanders lower and behind me into the groove of my lower back, pulling me up into him. Deeper. Faster. Harder. Closer.

Fifth gear - Electricity. Shockwaves of emotion and clarity. Reality slips away as I let the feeling of connection with him overwhelm me and take over my body. As quickly as it arises, the roaring in my ears seems to dampen and pass, replaced by calm and control.

I arrive at his house and park the car, I’ve decided on heels to go with the dress, so I put them on before stepping out of the car.

Beautiful words, chuckling to myself, you’ve missed a gear, in the UK almost all new cars now have 6 manual gears. I wonder what that last gear would have brought.

Gorgeous girl, I love the dress should be worn underwear free though.

E is certainly a lucky man!

I wouldn’t be so quick to say such a thing... I mean, I’m a handful and a half. He is patient with me, which I am very thankful for.

Beautiful words, chuckling to myself, you’ve missed a gear, in the UK almost all new cars now have 6 manual gears. I wonder what that last gear would have brought.

Gorgeous girl, I love the dress should be worn underwear free though.

I learned on a 5 gear manual car... so it’s what I know, but I have heard that there are 6 gears now... Goodness, what would have another gear exposed in this story? Flight?

I am free of underwear... just the garters and stockings on under that very short dress. *winks*

Peeks in...waves hi to the pretty hostess...

*grins and waves back* I know I haven’t been sharing many thoughts here... I hope this story was pleasing, though. I’m kinda proud of it.

Back