Loving/Cheating wives wanted for fantasy meetups

kg501st

Experienced
Hi, As a young man with a high sex drive, I've had my fair share of sex with girls who were just starting to explore what they liked in bed and I was happy to help them out with that. Because of that I know the layouts to a good amount of downtown Anaheim hotels. The Hotel Indigo has some real nice glass showers to fuck in đź‘Ś But recently a new experience opened me up to a Whole new type of woman I want to talk to and maybe experience more of the same kind of woman.
Recently I was just finishing up a workout up in Fullerton, California and this sexy white brunette woman in her 30's comes by and says Hi. I say Hi, how are you? And she slows down, we have a conversation and we get up to the point where I'm in her house fucking her and exploring her body while her husband is watching in their marital bedroom!!
I'm talking to her about meeting up again soon but I'd really love to talk to more wives on here who'd love to fantasize and talk to a single 23 year old who lives in downtown Anaheim.

Back