need an older man...

naughtyvicky

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 23, 2017
Posts
166
younger female with naughty fantasies of older men. love exploring and sharing in detail (and more, when possible :devil:). love men over 50 the most. older the better :devil:
 
You seem to post a lot soliciting older men to reply and PM - there are apparently many older horny men on Lit - curious - have you actually hooked up with one?
 
Greetings

I am interested in meeting a young lady . I am looking to eventually meet real time, and start a long term relationship . If interested please write .
 
You seem to post a lot soliciting older men to reply and PM - there are apparently many older horny men on Lit - curious - have you actually hooked up with one?

Poor Vicky. She's so desperate for older men, and she gets hardly any responses so she keeps having to post requests here every few days. I guess the problem is that there are so many young women on this site and so few older men.
 
Hi

Matured male 60, very open minded, i do not judge, love mutually seductive erotic play, chat.

I love being sensuous seductive am not a rough pain guy

Do read my profile on lit.

If I interests you, love to exchange erotic mails...chat..play...and more

Do respond to jason441d@gmail.com

Jason
 
Hi

Matured male 60, very open minded, i do not judge, love mutually seductive erotic play, chat.

I love being sensuous seductive am not a rough pain guy

Do read my profile on lit.

If I interests you, love to exchange erotic mails...chat..play...and more

Do respond to jason441d@gmail.com

Jason
 
Good evening, Ms Vicky!

I'm 49 as of right now but will turn 50 next month. I travel extensively for work so I maybe able to get to see you sooner or later in my travels. Message me if you want to chat.
 
56 Farmer

I am 56, and a farmer from Northern California. I would be interested in chat, I cannot figure out how to send you a PM. We will see
 
Cooper001

Older 72 only interested in oral and anal. If interested in exchanging pic private message me for email address
 
Gm Vicky! I am recently 50 and I teach at a university here in the Chicago area and love the idea of chatting w a sexy younger woman. I hope to hear from you
 
I’m in my 60’s, look like I’m in my 50’s, enjoy sex more than when I was in my 40’s, understand a woman’s needs better than when I was in my 30’s and fuck like I’m in my 20’s... don’t know if I’m unusual, but as far as I’m concerned, old guys rock and I totally get why you’re into us 😘 in fact, more young women should enjoy the fruits of our experience!
 
Upped and vanished like a fart in the wind...

Name that movie ! (Might as well have fun til she comes back - anyone got any cards?)
 
Hiya Vicky. I am a 56 y/o man that would love to chat with you. I am open to chat about anything, but sex is a favorite. LOL... PM me and let's see what we can accomplish together.
 
Back
Top