The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Busted.

POST #622 (from Hebert's Dune
PayDay said:
"Perverting Common Knowledge is the mark of all great conspiracies."
-The Baron Harkkonen

POST #637
"I think that's what started the panic, not knowing the truth."
-George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead

POST #639

ALL TOGETHER NOW:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...se-from-coughing-sneezing/?PageSpeed=noscript
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention took down a page this week explaining how Ebola can be spread though coughing, sneezing and sex.

Any questions?
 
Worst Medical Professional Ever

TOGO W/ POST #S 671, 699, 713 & 726

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20141031/us-ebola-nurse-quarantined-maine-51a2285069.html

"I'm not willing to stand here and let my civil rights be violated when it's not science-based," she said Wednesday evening.

Um... (from 671)
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/0...ook-history-true-story-ebola-reston-virginia/

As a bonus from that same AP article:
"These kinds of restrictions could dissuade hundreds, if not thousands, of skilled volunteers from helping stop Ebola's spread, which is in the national interest of every one of our countries," Samantha Power, U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said Thursday in Brussels.

ISIS... what? Civilian casualties from endless bad airstrikes what?---^
 
Party On?

TOGO W/POST #s 690 & 726 (and others):

Political Party sure is a funny phrase:
http://www.nbcwashington.com/invest...ret-Purchases-in-Recent-Months-280997562.html
The federal government has spent at least $20 billion in taxpayer money this year on items and services that it is permitted to keep secret from the public, according to an investigation by the News4 I-Team.

The purchases, known among federal employees as “micropurchases,” are made by some of the thousands of agency employees who are issued taxpayer-funded purchase cards. The purchases, in most cases, remain confidential and are not publicly disclosed by the agencies. A sampling of those purchases, obtained by the I-Team via the Freedom of Information Act, reveals at least one agency used those cards to buy $30,000 in Starbucks Coffee drinks and products in one year without having to disclose or detail the purchases to the public.

A series of other recent purchases, reviewed by internal government auditors, include wasteful and inappropriate purchases by government employees -- including a gym membership and JC Penney clothing -- that were not detected or stopped until after the purchase was completed.

So what bank issues those cards?
 
Pro.

This wasn't in my local paper, but it should have been:
http://news.yahoo.com/justice-samuel-alito-bill-rights-meaning-globally-100215314--politics.html
“We all know the story. When the body of the Constitution was completed, there were those who thought it was not complete, that the new, more powerful federal government that was created by the Constitution would threaten the liberty of the people. And therefore they thought it was imperative that there be explicit guarantees of rights in the Constitution. On the other hand, there were those who thought that the structure of the new government framed by the Constitution, the limitation of federal authority, the separation of powers, the system of dual sovereignty, provided better protection and sufficient protection for the rights of the people.”

“Both of those groups were powerful, and ultimately what occurred was a compromise. The Constitution was ratified… on the understanding that the Bill of Rights would be promptly framed and adopted and that is what happened.”

“And today we can see that both of those groups were perceptive. On the one hand, the government has grown to a size that the founding generation could never had imagined, and the Bill of Rights is vitally needed to keep the federal government and the state governments in check, to make sure they do not violate precious individual rights. At the same time, however, without the governmental structure that the Constitution created, the Bill of Rights would be like an arm without a body. Constitutional provisions protecting individual rights are worse than useless if they are not backed up by a governmental structure to enforce those rights. “
...
“For a long time, what our Constitution gave us was a declaration of rights that actually had teeth. And that is what is unique about our Bill of Rights. It actually has teeth. It was actually put into operation. And it is actually enforced. For a long time, that concept was an oddity. For more than 150 years, the idea that a legislative act is void, if it infringes the right of the people, found very few adherents, anywhere else in the world. “

Learning is fun.
 
Legit

I once again stand by my claim that Snowden only broke the law and insighted needless panic over legit data collection:

Persons are now claiming anytime a FeD agency wants more permission to prevent crime that they are violating rights:
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/29/fbi-powers-hacking-computers-surveillance
The amendment inserts a clause that would allow a judge to issue warrants to gain “remote access” to computers “located within or outside that district” (emphasis added) in cases in which the “district where the media or information is located has been concealed through technological means”. The expanded powers to stray across district boundaries would apply to any criminal investigation, not just to terrorist cases as at present.

Were the amendment to be granted by the regulatory committee, the FBI would have the green light to unleash its capabilities – known as “network investigative techniques” – on computers across America and beyond. The techniques involve clandestinely installing malicious software, or malware, onto a computer that in turn allows federal agents effectively to control the machine, downloading all its digital contents, switching its camera or microphone on or off, and even taking over other computers in its network.

So OMG it must violate the 4th Amendment right? No. It clarifies the expectations of a warrant for electronic means:
The amendment inserts a clause that would allow a judge to issue warrants to gain “remote access” to computers “located within or outside that district” (emphasis added) in cases in which the “district where the media or information is located has been concealed through technological means”. The expanded powers to stray across district boundaries would apply to any criminal investigation, not just to terrorist cases as at present.

Were the amendment to be granted by the regulatory committee, the FBI would have the green light to unleash its capabilities – known as “network investigative techniques” – on computers across America and beyond. The techniques involve clandestinely installing malicious software, or malware, onto a computer that in turn allows federal agents effectively to control the machine, downloading all its digital contents, switching its camera or microphone on or off, and even taking over other computers in its network.

Clarifying the use of a warrant is a good thing.
 
Fact.

This article on quarantines is great: (though a bit doomsdayish):
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgo...rantines-will-grow-larger-and-more-troubling/

...because it lead me to this:
http://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/aboutlawsregulationsquarantineisolation.html
Commerce Clauses said:
States have police power functions to protect the health, safety, and welfare of persons within their borders. To control the spread of disease within their borders, states have laws to enforce the use of isolation and quarantine.

These laws can vary from state to state and can be* specific or broad. In some states, local health authorities implement state law. In most states, breaking a quarantine order is a criminal misdemeanor.

Tribes also have police power authority to take actions that promote the health, safety, and welfare of their own tribal members. Tribal health authorities may enforce their own isolation and quarantine laws within tribal lands, if such laws exist.

So the dumb nurse lady IS breaking the law.
 
Parts of a whole

So two space thingies blew up in a week(ish)
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81839027/
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/28/us/nasa-rocket-explodes/index.html

Not to mention all the recent space junk and that Russian 'asteroid' that they 'shot down' and then covered up.

What bothers me is:
1. The obvious falsity in our current regime and attacks of the surreal from all sides.
2. This prediction from this guy (cause we know BO wants to be the antichrist/new Hitler):

He's a bit of a bible nut, but his points are valid even w/o the bible:
LA Marzulli: The Great Deception
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3CzBSxGTf8
https://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/tag/coming--/

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2014/09/aliens-demons-or-the-great-deception-2475138.html

aliens... pssht. Kids.
 
Thanks for the plague

TOGO W/POST #S 726, 727 & 731:

Oh look, an UnConstitutional court ruling that gives persons the right to spread a plague across America:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20141031/us--ebola-nurse_quarantined-maine-6f5110d256.html
Judge Charles C. LaVerdiere ruled Hickox must continue daily monitoring and coordinate travel with state health officials to ensure continuity of monitoring. The judge said there's no need to restrict her movements because she's not infectious because she's showing no symptoms.
...
In a court filing, the director of the Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention backed away from the state's original request for an in-home quarantine and called for restrictions that fall in line with federal guidelines.

Hickox remains at risk of being infected with Ebola until the end of a 21-day incubation period, Dr. Sheila Pinette.

Awful coincidental that the CDC page was changed and that the FeD stance on what does and doesn't spread this disease is all over the place.
 
REPOST OF #714 TOGO W/ #733

So TOGO W/POST #713:

1. This complaing nurse lady has a friend at a newspaper.

2. Landed in Newark when she lives in Maine.

3. Had a lawyer on speed dial. (It is not easy to get a lawyer to stand against Government Agencies, ask me how I know, and Lawyers are not cheap.)

4. So when did she go to E BO LA land? Why is she coming home if she is with doctors without borders, and NOW of all times (asin: the situtation she is causing would be a non issue if it hadn't been prepped for her arrival by BO himself).

5. Have you ever complained to a nurse at a hospital? You have a 1 in 100 (I made that up for effect) chance in getting a nurse that gives a shit about you.

6. Saying you are the Pope does not make you the Pope. What does anyone know about her? Why isn't anyone asking those questions?

HOW DID SHE GET TO COURT SO FAST? HOW DID THIS CASE GET BEFORE 2 JUDGES SO QUICKLY?

I've had to wait TWO YEARS for just one case.
 
REPOST OF #714 TOGO W/ #733



HOW DID SHE GET TO COURT SO FAST? HOW DID THIS CASE GET BEFORE 2 JUDGES SO QUICKLY?

I've had to wait TWO YEARS for just one case.

So:
http://news.mpbn.net/post/court-showdown-looms-ebola-nurse-vows-fight-quarantine

She showed up in Maine on Wednesday The Maine CDC got a court order Thursday to keep her under Quarantine and then today, Friday, another judge let her go.

WTF is going on? How does she get a free pass to see judges in the legal system when the rest of have to wait wait wait.

Who broke the law and used their influence to allow this to go through the system so quickly, coincidentally?
 
Process

The State of Maine Appeals Process:
http://www.courts.maine.gov/maine_courts/supreme/appeals.html

By FeD law, a challenge of UnConstitutional Legal action can be raised at any time, but you have to have followed the correct process of law to see that judge and make that challenge.

So: There would be an appeal brief, respondant appeal, scheduling, ample time for rebuttles etc.

You can't just demand to see a judge ASAP. It doesn't work that way.
 
blame.

The State of Maine Appeals Process:
http://www.courts.maine.gov/maine_courts/supreme/appeals.html

By FeD law, a challenge of UnConstitutional Legal action can be raised at any time, but you have to have followed the correct process of law to see that judge and make that challenge.

So: There would be an appeal brief, respondant appeal, scheduling, ample time for rebuttles etc.

You can't just demand to see a judge ASAP. It doesn't work that way.

Fort Kent, Aroostook County, Maine
http://www.maine.gov/legis/house/hcounty.htm#aro

FeD Reps that trump those---^
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/ME

Oh look, a big D... surprise surprise.
 
A point ee s

Fort Kent, Aroostook County, Maine
http://www.maine.gov/legis/house/hcounty.htm#aro

FeD Reps that trump those---^
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/ME

Oh look, a big D... surprise surprise.

http://courts.uslegal.com/selection-of-judges/state-by-state-summary-of-judicial-selection/
MAINE: Judges are appointed by the governor for seven-year terms. Judges are reappointed by the governor, subject to confirmation by the legislature.

List of Govs of Maine:
http://www.maine.gov/legis/lawlib/govs.htm
 
Sum of the Whole Stupid Nurse Lady Mess

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-10-31-13-00-13
Democrats are locked in competitive governor races across New England as Republicans push their midterm offensive into one of the nation's last Democratic strongholds.

+

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/10/30/Ebola-Weaponisation-Spain-Blackmail-Prague
Rumours of Ebola as a weapon have long circulated among the international intelligence community, as speculation arose over the potential successes of the former Soviet Union's extensive biological weapons programme in the last century. It is thought that at least one terrorist organisation, the Japanese Aum Shinrikyo cult has attempted to cultivate the Ebola for attacks. The cult killed thirteen on the Tokyo subway in 1995 with a release of potent nerve agent Sarin gas.

Corruption from bottom to top.

Why else would she land in Jersey to got NYC.
 
Now I get it even more.


Added Bonus: Now that the judge has rejected stupid nurse ladies quarantine, she has a legal resource, that she didn't have before, to sue Chris Christie and NJ, with backing by FeD information that was changed to back up her legal challenge.

...and suddenly it all makes perfect sense.

Why are they so scared of Christie?
 
Added Bonus: Now that the judge has rejected stupid nurse ladies quarantine, she has a legal resource, that she didn't have before, to sue Chris Christie and NJ, with backing by FeD information that was changed to back up her legal challenge.

...and suddenly it all makes perfect sense.

Why are they so scared of Christie?

1.FeD
2.Courts
3.Dumb Nurse Lady

vs.

1. Chris Christie

or 3:1
 
Busted.

1.FeD
2.Courts
3.Dumb Nurse Lady

vs.

1. Chris Christie

or 3:1

TOGO W/MOST OF THIS THREAD PAGE:
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/10/31/maine-says-nurse-hickoxs-roommate-had-ebola/
Sheila Pinette of the Maine CDC has released information that the roommate of Kaci Hickox, while in West Africa has displayed signs of ebola. *Pinette says “The respondents roommate in Africa became infected without knowing how she*became infected with Ebola. (Any potential risk to respondent from that incident has passed).” *This is one of 35 points Pinette made while filing a verified petition for public health order yesterday with the state.

+

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/10/31/obama-leaves-maine-without-meeting-defiant-quarantine-nurse/
October 31, 2014 - 6:13 am

President Obama campaigned in Maine yesterday, but didn’t meet with the nurse who treated Ebola in Sierra Leone yet refuses to stay in her home for the 21-day quarantine

Coincidental, eh, with clean hands.
 
Proof'd

TOGO W/POST #742
https://bangordailynews.com/2014/10...-michaud-campaign-event-thursday-in-portland/

Thursday’s rally, which comes five days before Election Day, is the most recent — and last scheduled — in a series of Michaud campaign events featuring national Democratic Party luminaries. Previously stumping for Michaud in Maine have been first lady Michelle Obama, former President Bill Clinton and former first lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

The steady flow of big-name Democrats into Portland and nearby communities seems designed to firm up support for Michaud in more progressive southern Maine, where voters are less familiar with the congressman who has represented Maine’s more northern 2nd U.S. House District for 12 years.

When things in a court trial are this coincidental, they call it Circumstancial Evidence.
 
The really Last E BO LA post

TOGO W/POST #S 726 & 743:
I'm done with thinking about this, it's blatantly a set up

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ort-ebola-screenings-are-largely-ineffective/
The*Department of Homeland Security last week imposed new travel restrictions for anyone*arriving from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, requiring those passengers to come through one of five*major U.S. airports in Atlanta,*Chicago, New Jersey, New York and Virginia.
...
Indeed, temperature*checks didn’t work for Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan, who died from Ebola this month after arriving in Dallas. Duncan did not have a fever when*he landed in Texas*on Sept. 28, and he said he had not been in contact with Ebola patients in his native country, although that later*proved to be a false statement.

Evidence of a misuse of Political Office with intent to defraud. Asin: Conspiracy
So:
1. No E BO LA here, and no thoughts of it until UN speech.
2. Send troops to build healthcare in Africa as ours falls apart.
3. Forcing potential sickies to specific places.
4. Claiming it's no big deal while exposing as many persons as possible to potential infection.
5. Changing CDC rules to back up #4

Asin: Orchestrated Intent.
 
Details

TOGO W/POST #S 726 & 743:
I'm done with thinking about this, it's blatantly a set up

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ort-ebola-screenings-are-largely-ineffective/


Evidence of a misuse of Political Office with intent to defraud. Asin: Conspiracy
So:
1. No E BO LA here, and no thoughts of it until UN speech.
2. Send troops to build healthcare in Africa as ours falls apart.
3. Forcing potential sickies to specific places.
4. Claiming it's no big deal while exposing as many persons as possible to potential infection.
5. Changing CDC rules to back up #4

Asin: Orchestrated Intent.

Why Maine? Why Her: What connects it all?
Hemlock and the VA scandal: Distraction Protocol
http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/ted-wilbur-nurse-kaci-hickoxs-boyfriend/ **This whole page is junk except for where he goes to school. Which makes the next one:

**** this one is !!! **** http://www.universityherald.com/art...-of-maine-president-leaves-for-ball-state.htm **** Cali Genetics? Pelosi? Scandal!!! **** WTF INDIANA??!!? A Potentially not Dem state.

http://www.foxbangor.com/news/local-news/6453-umaine-studying-hemlock-die-off.html
----^ Hemlock you say? The silent poison plant that's 'nothing' like the tree you say?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/23/paul-lepage-plagiarism_n_5381491.html

VETS SCANDAL YOU SAY? IN CHARGE YOU SAY?---v
http://www.cutlerformaine.com/pph_opponents_michaud_failed_to_act_on_va_scandal

Game over.
 
Last edited:
How?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/31/report-kaci-hickoxs-roommate-in-africa-has-ebola/

“The court is fully aware of the misconceptions, misinformation, bad science and bad information being spread from shore to shore in our country with respect to Ebola,” Judge Charles LaVerdiere*wrote. “The court is fully aware that people are acting out of fear and that this fear is not entirely rational.”

Hickox has been adamant that the quarantine request is not “based on science” and her former employer, Doctors Without Borders,*has warned*that the quarantines are “chilling” their efforts to keep volunteers coming to West Africa to help fight the Ebola crisis there.

1. How could he (The coincidentally named judge) be fully aware if the CDC & WHO aren't fully aware? If BO is not fully aware. If our own healthcare professionals are not aware. Being a Judge does not make you God and all knowing. What are the facts he is using? Didn't he list them in his decision?

2. Why the fuck would 'doctors w/o borders' be concerned about hardships involved? Isn't that why they are in that organization? Don't they give flu shots to cannibals and shit? What's 21 days with take - out food and no need to clean up after yourself? I'd call that a vacation, and if I was just coming from West Africa, I'd call that paradise.

...and then there is this ( which is why this is not an E BO LA post ): This article is 7 pages, I suggest you read it all:
http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/31/obamas-border-policy-fueled-epidemic-evidence-shows/
The deadly EV-D68 enterovirus epidemic, which struck thousands of kids this fall, was likely propelled through America by President Barack Obama’s decision to allow tens of thousands of Central Americans across the Texas border, according to a growing body of genetic and statistical evidence.

The evidence includes admissions from top health officials that the epidemic included multiple strains of the virus, and that it appeared simultaneously in multiple independent locations.

The question can be settled if federal researchers study the genetic fingerprint of the EV-D68 viruses that first hit kids in Colorado, Missouri and Illinois to see if they are close relatives to the EV-D68 viruses found in Central America.

Officials ”have to do the genetic analysis” to disprove or prove the link, Nora Chapman, an enterovirus scientist at the University of Nebraska, told The Daily Caller.

But there’s already more than enough statistical evidence for American citizens to demand that scientists test the viruses to see if Obama’s progressive border priorities spread the dangerous contagion throughout the country during 2014.

So far, that virus has been found in*nine American kidswho died from illness, has*apparently inflicted unprecedented polio-like paralysis*in roughly 50 kids, and has put hundreds of young American kids into hospital emergency wards and intensive care units throughout more than 40 states.

A series of government researchers, health experts and academics refused to comment, or else urged self-censorship, when they were*pressed by TheDC for statistical and scientific data that would exonerate Obama and his deputies.

“I would just steer away from that— it is not helpful, so why bring it up,” said*Lone Simonsen,*a professor at George Washington University’s Department of Global Health and the research director of the university’s Global Epidemiology Program.*“A better angle [is] ‘We’re just learning what this outbreak is all about,’” she told TheDC.

Columbia University researcher*Rafal Tokarz, one of the nation’s top experts on the EV-D68 virus, declined to comment to TheDC about the impact of Obama’s border policies.*“I cannot comment… and at this time it would not be appropriate for me to do so… I would really rather not comment,” he said in email conversations.

Wouldn't a genetic profile of the virus strains help to combat it? Do they want kids (who are most succeptable) to die?

I'm almost positive my current government is trying to kill the rest of US(A).

...but maybe, just maybe, they'll find out that kids have LAB STRAINS or that some creep is carrying the virus, and infecting his kid brothel. I dunno. Maybe it's the same genetic strain from the 'free love' era, and how would kids get that?

Also: Does EV-D68 trasmit more or less easily than E BO LA?

The point is no one knows until they do the work, which they(the FeD) are (in a very subtle manner) refusing to do, which means that they, the FeD, apparently, are orchestrating this.

The more prevalent the EV-D68 spread got, the louder the E BO LA talk got, same goes for border stuff and finacial stuff. Yellen is printing money like it's going out of style but a potentially infectious nurse's rights are more important?

'Be concerned about this not that.'
asin: Distraction Protocol 101

..and with the totally fucked healthcare system that previous was only terribad, we now have a perfect storm.
(yes, I Clooney dropped)
 
Juxtaposition

POST #716
TOGO W/POST #712

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/10/chris-christie-heckler-david-axelrod-sopranos-112345.html


Why are they so scared of Chris Christie? Calling out a douche is just the kind of thing we need in American Politics.

Also, Jersey was a Soprano State before Christie ever got elected. I don't even see the tie between Christie and the TV show or Christie and the book.

Angry? He wasn't even yelling...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/31/hillary-clinton-michelle-obama-hit-by-hecklers-at-/
“I hear you sweetie. I will wait and let you finish,”*Mrs. Obama*said, The Washington Post reported. “I’m going to wait and let you finish, babe. I hear every word you’re saying.”

So she and her husband and friends MUST be the opposite of Christie incidentally tied to the opposite of Pootin, right?

Well there is this detail, which when applied to the tactics of BO and the facists of Nazi Germany and Satanists (lie and blame the other guy), changes everything:

several in the crowd identified by*MSNBC*as immigration activists just couldn’t take any more of her talk.
...
A young woman repeatedly shouted that the first lady was a “dreamer” and called for her to back some pro-amnesty legislation

So these activists got an open border and they are complaining? Does that make any sense? Well it does if you asked them to complain ahead if time: Remember this?:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3179093/posts
´I´m on your side, man!´: Obama meets with Hispanic hecklers who interrupted Texas economic speech with immigration complaints*
 
Links

TOGO W/POST #747:

But how can a Texas Immigration Activist be tied to the CT?:
http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/29/l...guide-on-where-people-can-vote-without-an-id/
The pro-amnesty Hispanic activist organization the National Council of La Raza helpfully promoted a Washington Post article explaining which states people can vote in without having to use a photo ID.

“Voter ID laws are at-issue across the country, with newly Republican-controlled legislatures having passed them in numerous states after the 2010 election,”*

and: Stamford, CT:
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-stamford-skulls-1101-20141031-story.html#navtype=outfit
The two human skulls found Thursday at the Stamford refuse transfer station came from the Fairfield County home of a man who apparently was into the occult and who died recently, according to one of the men who cleaned out the man's house.

Two human skulls and thousands of magazines, books and videos on Satan, witchcraft and the occult were discovered Thursday afternoon at the city's refuse transfer station.

...but then it may just be coincidental....
 
Reenie

TOGO W/POST# 746 & a few previous:
EV-D68
http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/31/obamas-border-policy-fueled-epidemic-evidence-shows/2/
EV-D68 is one of at least 100 types of enteroviruses, although it is considered more threatening than most others.

CDC officials estimate that all enteroviruses cause between 10 to 15 million infections in the United States each year. There are no visible symptoms in*roughly 90 percent of enterovirus infections, so hospitals have rarely spent the time and money to actually test for the confirmed presence of particular enteroviruses. Moreover, testing has to be done early, because the viruses are killed as patients recover. The testing that has been done, however, showed that enteroviruses were found*in 49,637 ill patients*in the United States from 1970 to 2005.

But there were only 26 confirmed EV-D68 infections in the United States during the 1970 to 2005 period.

Ever see Alice's Restaurant? (1969):
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064002/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

A young girl named Reenie (Martha Plimpton) who sleeps with as many rock stars as possible has 'a cold':
http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/241403/Alice-s-Restaurant-Movie-Clip-Reenie.html

Coincidental? Why else would the FeD not genetically track the virus?
 
Back
Top