Whish category to submit story in

Johnboy9

Experienced
I have a story I want to submit (it is ch. 3 of an ongoing story) but I'm unsure which category it falls under and wanted some advice. It's basically a story that concerns a brother and sister where the sister dresses the brother up in girl's clothing and convinces him he really wants to be a girl. (We have found out that earlier their mother has been feeding him female hormones and been having him listening to musical CD's laced with subliminal messages convincing to do things a girl would love to do.) Later in this chapter there is a bit of sex between the sister and brother.

My question is, do I put this in Incest and tell readers in advance that there is cross dressing involved in the story, or do I put it in the transsexuals and cross dressers category and say there is some incest in the story?

Thanks for the help

I have a story I want to submit (it is ch. 3 of an ongoing story) but I'm unsure which category it falls under and wanted some advice. It's basically a story that concerns a brother and sister where the sister dresses the brother up in girl's clothing and convinces him he really wants to be a girl. (We have found out that earlier their mother has been feeding him female hormones and been having him listening to musical CD's laced with subliminal messages convincing to do things a girl would love to do.) Later in this chapter there is a bit of sex between the sister and brother.

My question is, do I put this in Incest and tell readers in advance that there is cross dressing involved in the story, or do I put it in the transsexuals and cross dressers category and say there is some incest in the story?

Thanks for the help

you could shove it up your butt and tell the readers there's some poop on it.

Thanks for the help

If he was under 18 when the hormones started, you may not be able to put it anywhere.

Generally speaking, as to where to post a story, that is up to Management. Authors are required to make suggestions but Management decides. I would suggest this one should go to incest but not make any mention of cross dressing.

ETA: Additionally, I would ask questions such as this in the Authors' Hangout, where you will get reasonable answers rather than in this forum.

Last edited:
If he was under 18 when the hormones started, you may not be able to put it anywhere.

Generally speaking, as to where to post a story, that is up to Management. Authors are required to make suggestions but Management decides. I would suggest this one should go to incest but not make any mention of cross dressing.

ETA: Additionally, I would ask questions such as this in the Authors' Hangout, where you will get reasonable answers rather than in this forum.
He was 19 when the treatment was started. He's also only been on it for 2 weeks right now. Thanks for advice. I didn't realize that management could supersede author's choice of category for story. Hmmm... Also, thanks, I'll move this to the Author's Hangout. I just wasn't sure. I rarely chat at all unless, like tonight, I have a question.

I honestly don't see any reason why starting the hormone therapy younger than 18 would have any bearing on anything. I've never personally tested it but I suspect that writing a story about a couple (or mother) who really really wanted a daughter and even though they got a boy they raised him as a girl. It's odd but I don't think that would cause any problems.

Technically Box is right, management can change where a story goes. In my experience however they don't. Unless they think it'll screw you in the Survivor Contest. (JK. I mean that did happen to me but they probably made the right call) In reality they are going to put the story where you want it 9/10 times.

Now what I would suggest for this story is incest. There is a "ranking" system because most stories can fit into multiple categories you should generally put them in whatever ranks the highes ton the kinkometer. How does this work? Think about what people find gross. The more people find it gross the higher it is.

So Incest>Anal>First Time

What this means is that if you're first time is in the ass with your sister you should probably put it in incest.

However Gay>Incest>Anal>First time.

What this means is that if your first time is in the ass with your brother you should put it in gay.

There is some gray area both categorically are vampires non-human or Sci-fi Fantasy? Nobody knows.:eek: However mind control is it's own category so

Mind Control> Sci-Fi=?=Non Human

In the above vampires with mind control fall under Mind Control because it's higher up the Kinkometer.

Now there is some give and take and when it doubt fire away. Worst case scenario it doesn't end up where you want it.

I honestly don't see any reason why starting the hormone therapy younger than 18 would have any bearing on anything. I've never personally tested it but I suspect that writing a story about a couple (or mother) who really really wanted a daughter and even though they got a boy they raised him as a girl. It's odd but I don't think that would cause any problems.

Technically Box is right, management can change where a story goes. In my experience however they don't. Unless they think it'll screw you in the Survivor Contest. (JK. I mean that did happen to me but they probably made the right call) In reality they are going to put the story where you want it 9/10 times.

Now what I would suggest for this story is incest. There is a "ranking" system because most stories can fit into multiple categories you should generally put them in whatever ranks the highes ton the kinkometer. How does this work? Think about what people find gross. The more people find it gross the higher it is.

So Incest>Anal>First Time

What this means is that if you're first time is in the ass with your sister you should probably put it in incest.

However Gay>Incest>Anal>First time.

What this means is that if your first time is in the ass with your brother you should put it in gay.

There is some gray area both categorically are vampires non-human or Sci-fi Fantasy? Nobody knows.:eek: However mind control is it's own category so

Mind Control> Sci-Fi=?=Non Human

In the above vampires with mind control fall under Mind Control because it's higher up the Kinkometer.

Now there is some give and take and when it doubt fire away. Worst case scenario it doesn't end up where you want it.

I think I have one story about a TS (Angel Jones) who began hormone treatments at the age of 16 but you can never be too sure.

I think Management accepts the author's suggestion more than 90% of the time. Based on my own experiences, it's about 98% and sometimes they will change it if the author objects.

I think I have one story about a TS (Angel Jones) who began hormone treatments at the age of 16 but you can never be too sure.

I think Management accepts the author's suggestion more than 90% of the time. Based on my own experiences, it's about 98% and sometimes they will change it if the author objects.

I see your point but the rules are about no minors and sex. I don't think hormone treatment would qualify. I would probably lean your direction just to be safe cus why risk it? It's fiction, if I tell them that one week of hormones in your Cheerios starts you growing breasts 75% of readers would never question it. 15% would shrug and call it a day and the last 10%. . .well those are the people who refuse to read Superman because the amount of time it would take a space ship to travel here from the next nearest star is 4.24 parsecs away so Superman should have arrived at age 16 not as a newborn. And to those people I say "here. Here is a big bag of dicks. Please eat them." :D

I still think it would pass muster so long as there was no sex with the minors but not everybody enjoys playing the "lets see what we can slip past the censors" and "what exactly are the rules" game.

I do agree that 98% ends up where you wanted it sounds about right. I just think that if something happens 98% of the time it's a lot more accurate to tell someone that it goes where they want it than it goes where ever management wants it. It's like saying "You won't win the local raffle." Sure you might, in fact everybody eventually wins the local raffle but c'mon!

Back