Water Boarding BAD...... Drone Strike......GOOD!

Now y'all know that if Bush had instituted the drone strikes there would have been a uproar from the left.

Y'all know that...you were part of if when they were using smart-bombs and cruise missiles. The left was screaming about innocent civilians.

Now...not a word. Complete silence from the left, because it's their boy doing the killing, the blowing up, the maiming of civilians.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

You don't know shit about the Left, Scared-in-the-Suburbs.

Now y'all know that if Bush had instituted the drone strikes there would have been a uproar from the left.

Y'all know that...you were part of if when they were using smart-bombs and cruise missiles. The left was screaming about innocent civilians.

Now...not a word. Complete silence from the left, because it's their boy doing the killing, the blowing up, the maiming of civilians.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

If Obama came out in favor of Oxygen, the Right would hold their breath.

If all these drone strikes were made by F-16s would it be okay?

I really don't understand why, instead of just giving their own opinion on something, our neighborhood wingnuts waste all their time speculating on the alleged bad faith of their opposition. Let's face it, these are people who aren't necessarily famous for second-guessing ANY kind of American military action, or sparing many thoughts for the possibility of civilian casualties (see: any post any of them ever made prior to January 2009). What's changed? I wonder...

Would liberals be more upset about the drone policy if it was a Republican president? I dunno, possibly. Would conservatives be less obsessed with the budget deficit if we had a Republican president? We don't have to guess; we saw for ourselves that this was the case.

Drones.

Yeah, I dont know if I'd want Julia Gillard fucking around with them. (She's a ging)

America is kicking ass (aka killing people) all over the world every day whether it is drones, soldiers, special ops or intelligence agents at secret CIA interrogation centers [black sites].

American Presidents have been approving it explicitly or tacitly for decades. Only the tools and methods have changed.

Ditto for leaders of every other governmental 'power' in the world. Criminal enterprises and large non-secular organizations caught on to the necessity of it as standard operating procedure...centuries ago.

Big fucking whoop.

America is kicking ass (aka killing people) all over the world every day whether it is drones, soldiers, special ops or intelligence agents at secret CIA interrogation centers [black sites].

American Presidents have been approving it explicitly or tacitly for decades. Only the tools and methods have changed.

Ditto for leaders of every other governmental 'power' in the world. Criminal enterprises and large non-secular organizations caught on to the necessity of it as standard operating procedure...centuries ago.

Big fucking whoop.

We have spy drones in Australia. Governmental power my ass.

We have spy drones in Australia. Governmental power my ass.

Good. The Australian Government is taking advantage of technology to protect its citizens. The US will follow suit and several manufacturers are already negotiating deals.

All free, democratic societies need to maintain safety and security for citizens by utilizing available technological advances. Drone aircraft are relatively inexpensive to operate. At some point drones - and other robotic craft - should be patrolling streets and controlling the skies.

You live in the suburbs, you're scared.

Those are two things I know.

They're enough for me to not give a shit about anything else about you.

LoL, you're such an ass, a pasty white ass, hiding in your little hole ready to wave the white, pasty white, flag. Dickhead. Dickhead Daily, the pasty white ass from the inner city, right.

LoL, you're such an ass, a pasty white ass, hiding in your little hole ready to wave the white, pasty white, flag. Dickhead. Dickhead Daily, the pasty white ass from the inner city, right.

Dude, you forgot to take your meds.

Just PM the guy already! Don't to the drama-thing out in public.

Take it private and see where it leads.

He can't, he's scared.

Back