Are women over 50 invisible?

Would love to Tricia :). The guy is out of his tree. Ok, so one is an older bloke but i do get turned on by the sight of an older woman

Some of the sexiest women I've known were over 50 or at least close to it. Women that age have learned who they are and aren't ashamed of it. They, like men, start to realize that they aren't going to live forever and it's time to enjoy what you can when you can before it's too late. Older women are more experimental and don't let old fashioned ideas get in the way of enjoyment. No, women at 50 are certainly not invisible unless perhaps to a 20 year old. But even then, lots of young men see the advantage and joy of an older woman. I love women who have been "round the barn" a few times and aren't afraid to let themselves be human.

Wonder what he would say about women over 60!!! I can promise you, I get more attention from any aged man,or women for that matter,than he’d ever get from any age! What a dickless wonder this guy is!! Lol

And you TNT I’m sure you were hot at any age. You are priceless love. ❤️

Wonder what he would say about women over 60!!! I can promise you, I get more attention from any aged man,or women for that matter,than he’d ever get from any age! What a dickless wonder this guy is!! Lol

You have my attention.

And you TNT I’m sure you were hot at any age. You are priceless love. ❤️

Ohh...lol..I would say I'm one of those women who have aged into their looks. As a young women I didn't have the confidence or the attitude that I seem to have grown into as I have aged. I am approaching my 62nd birthday, and with the love of my life beside me, I look forward to ageing well together, and hearing him tell me that he still finds me as sexy as I find him!

Invisible...No WAY!

Women get more interesting after 45, at least in my opinion.

Women over 50 are absolutely amazing. I find women in their 50s to be the most beautiful they have ever been.
They are confident, know what they want and aren't afraid to go for it. They don't play games and know how to enjoy life to the fullest.
They are more open to their sexual desires and are more adventurous than their younger counter parts.
They are incredible.

Women over 50 are absolutely amazing. I find women in their 50s to be the most beautiful they have ever been.
They are confident, know what they want and aren't afraid to go for it. They don't play games and know how to enjoy life to the fullest.
They are more open to their sexual desires and are more adventurous than their younger counter parts.
They are incredible.

I totally agree with you!

Women over 50 are the best...want a threesome with two over 50s...

Last edited:

Stunning!! Is what I would say to this.

"French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love
Yann Moix, a prize-winning novelist, says women of same age are ‘invisible’ to him."

Link

He sounds like a very shallow man and certainly doesn't speak for me. I see a lot of women over 50 who incite lust.

When most older women look in the mirror, they don’t see the youthful beauty that society celebrates. Instead of seeing the character and substance of their life, their attention may be focused on wrinkles, grey hair, the odd bulges in their body that weren’t there a decade before. There is some pressure for women to try to forestall aging: if only they ate right, exercised right, used the right creams, they would continue to look youthful and sterotypically “attractive.” It might be easier to give up rather than to gracefully carry their age as a badge of honor, of survival and experience. It may be easier for some older women to not “try” anymore, especially if menopause and life have made them feel less needful of men. Perhaps they worry that they will appear silly if they flirt with a man, wear their hair long, or show off their legs or breasts with what clothing they wear. I think it helps women to know that men are still interested in them, and that their sexual lives are not over.

Totally agree! This resonates with something I've been thinking lately about how seemingly insignificant comments made to children and teens can have lasting negative consequences throughout their lives. I can't tell you how many women I know in their 50s and 60s who remember something said to them when they were young that has obviously shaped their self-image. It is true for men as well, but this thread is not about us.

Ohh...lol..I would say I'm one of those women who have aged into their looks. As a young women I didn't have the confidence or the attitude that I seem to have grown into as I have aged. I am approaching my 62nd birthday, and with the love of my life beside me, I look forward to ageing well together, and hearing him tell me that he still finds me as sexy as I find him!

Age is just a number, confidence is an attitude earned/gained over time and there is no substitute for that time.
TNT, your are lovely and the love of your life is blessed to be with you. Enjoy aging well, you have done a magnificent job thus far.

Seems like women over 50 that are invisible, quite often choose to be. I'm 58 and find the ones that are visible are so because of the way they carry themselves. Seen many attractive older women who seem to desire to fade into the woodwork. Others stand out because they choose to. I find the younger woman great to look at, but not necessarily interesting to me. I guess my tastes changed with my age.

"French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love
Yann Moix, a prize-winning novelist, says women of same age are ‘invisible’ to him."

Link

I personally think it's rather sad that we listen to such drivel from an 'award winning author and television presenter' simply because they are in the public eye. He is missing out on the finest of experiences. One can make comparisions to fine wine as metaphor. A wine that is too young simply does not have the depth and texture of one that had a chance to mature a bit. The same applies to art. Personally I find the newest artist pretentious boors who don't contribute anything at all, but even modern classics stand the test of time. If he has a problem appreciating the best, that's his problem. I suppose my difficulty has been that I didn't reallly appreciate young girls when I was young, it was the well-preserved women 'of a certain age' that always appealed to me because I could talk with them. A good conversation with a good mind is the sexiest thing there is. And passion? apparently he's afraid of that too. The most powerful passions in women I've experienced have all been with women at least my age and older. I personally think he's just hung up on control. He doesn't want a partner who will meet him on equal terms, he wants a subject that will worship him. That's all right, one day perhaps he'll grow emotionally as well as physically.
:rose:

Anyone

man or woman,can be "invisible", if that's their choice. Some of the sexiest women I've ever been with have been over 50. My wife is 66 and anything but invisible. Generalising is absurd.

Last edited:
I don't see age. I've seen attractive women from all ages.

What I don't find attractive are fat / obese people. - My preference - don't flame me. I don't knock your preferences, whatever they might be.

As you shouldn't. I feel the same way. I need to feel a physical attraction no matter how wonderful the woman is personality wise. Some don't need that. I do.

As for 50's women, I fell in love with one a very long time ago. She was perfect. God I miss her sometimes (Sigh).

Surely women of that age are far more desirable in this day and age then they have ever been...

That author has his options, but he certainly doesn't speak for everyone I can assure you.

Over 50 what? Over 50 dollars per hour?

Back