Looking for two stories

SerPotato

Virgin
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Posts
20
The first story was about a husband's ex staying with him and his wife, the ex had the same friends as them both but had been in a different city (been away) for a while. I think the house had a pool. One part I remember was the wife getting drunk at a gathering with friends and embarrassing the husband (might have kissed another guy). Another part of it was the ex making it look like the wife had fallen asleep masturbating to a picture of the ex she had drawn on (devil horns maybe), she was on the sofa/couch (drunk I think). Pretty sure the wife started drinking more and the husband started spending more time with his ex because of it. I think it ended with the husband and the ex having sex. I think at one part the ex wore a bikini at the pool. The ex slowly seduced the husband. The wife got worse the longer the ex stayed there. I remember that the group of friends was helping the ex get with the husband. I read it a while ago so it might not be on here anymore, or I might have seen it somewhere else.

The second story was about a father and daughter. I don't remember much about it except that the father was teaching the daughter about sex. The daughter watched her mother and father a few times through the story and started to get jealous, at one point she hung up the phone when her father was talking to her mother (they were in an office). I think the father was a teacher/principal at his daughters school/college, they drove there together. Pretty sure it started with the father helping the daughter with an assignment/homework about sex (she had a book about it open). It had multiple chapters.

Can't seem to find either of them and I been trying for a few weeks.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top