The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slow day at work

Slow day at work here again. I am a very open minded 35 male looking to talk to women about anything. Please feel free to message me on kik, quietpervert.
 
any ladies read this thread and want to talk,make a new friend? feel free to pm me
 
Am sorry, I do not understand. If you have KIK, why the heck are you posting here? cannot find anyone to chat there?
 
A bit of a long shot

Good morning Lit! So, it's a bit of a long shot but I've had some success on here before. 27/M having a lazy morning, and I'm horny as hell. Looking for a lovely lady to have some fun with and get off with. Hope to hear from you!
 
Always enjoy a new conversation. Scope my profile and posts. If you like let's connect. sot1974 :)
 
Wisconsin chat - kik/yahoo/skype

Let heat things up in Wisconsin!

Kik: aguyinwi (straight, not even curious - tits only).
 
If anyone wants to have a nice conversation let me know and send me a message - tomr2526
 
I'm traveling and I'm stuck in my hotel room so I'll be on for a while. Same name as here.
 
Last edited:
35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll send you my kik name there.
 
M for kinky F

I need an extremely kinky girl to play with. One with an open mind, and dirty imagination. Someone that takes kink to a new level. My kik is johndoe10158
 
Been on a bit of a hiatus from lit but now getting back into the swing of things.

Looking for interesting, fun, geeky, clean, dirty chats with people female or male who can hold a conversation with full sentences (coherency not always required).

Check out my profile, my stories, pictures, posts in the forum and anything Interpol might have on me. And If interested feel free to drop me a hi on kik.

Username is Driftw00d75 (that's 00 not oo)
 
Spending my afternoon at the VA. Anyone want to help me pass the time while I wait for the quacks, shrinks, and sawbones to finish their work?

Sw4fun1981
 
Hey everyone, what are you all up too? I am just hanging around. Not looking for anything in particular just looking to pass the time. Maybe I stumble into something I was not expecting and maybe not. The unexpected can be the most pleasant surprise. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top