Why does Lauren Southern, a Canadian, support Trump, who opposes NAFTA?

Who cares? Canadians aren’t people anyway. They are a figment of South Park’s imagination.
 
I profess nothing!

Sorry, I don’t click on links. The information might bias my responses and make them seem thoughtful or relevant.
 
Isn't she just a younger, Canadian version of white supremacist Barbie (aka Ann Coulter)? Or is that Tomi Lahren? Either way I'm sure she's a perfect Aryan princess.
 
I profess nothing!

Sorry, I don’t click on links. The information might bias my responses and make them seem thoughtful or relevant.

You know Iceprincess12,
by evolving we vibrate, we exist as electromagnetic resonance; to follow the story is to become one with it; Gaia will be our stepping stone; without life-force one cannot believe.

1507777811520.png




Isn't she just a younger, Canadian version of white supremacist Barbie (aka Ann Coulter)? Or is that Tomi Lahren? Either way I'm sure she's a perfect Aryan princess.

Brown-eyed girl (I wonder) who bleaches her hair.

I figured her to be a younger version of Ann Coullter. How was the latter doing when she was in her early 20s?
 
Last edited:
Well I'm sure the scumbags at Return of the Kings are more than willing to debate that point with you.

She worked in corporate law before her first book came out in like 1998. I'm sure she was just as horrible person in her twenties as she is now.

A decent link on your part. I'm not sure given my ignorance—more reading to do on my part. The older conservative women were perhaps not allowed to be pretty back then. It's somewhat what draws me to her, to the extent that I'm working on fiction where she's naked, tied up, and played with by a billionaire/near-billionaire as per the link in my first post on this thread. :D
 
You know Iceprincess12,
by evolving we vibrate, we exist as electromagnetic resonance; to follow the story is to become one with it; Gaia will be our stepping stone; without life-force one cannot believe.

I believe the truth is out there. I also believe Kratos used Gaia as his stepping stone in god of war 2 and killed her.

I saw Lifeforce, not the worst vampire movie, but scifi is hardly their genre.

Several things in my house vibrate. Let’s leave it at that.
 
Back
Top