exercise - repetition

She whimpered. Her body, stripped naked and put on display, quivered with the terror of it all. Though she sensed the other presence in the room, the blindfold prevented her seeing. But the stranger’s touch was surprisingly gentle. As warm hands explored her body she found herself melting. She whimpered.


(I realise I've bent the rules a little in repeating only two words but thought this might be allowable since the sentence only consists of those two words.)
 
Last edited:
When would the wondering ever end? She was staring out the window again, lost in the memory of the night before. His hands on her waist, his voice in her ear. He had promised, after all. He had promised tonight would be the night, and they would never be apart again. But how much longer could she wait?
 
Foul Play Suspected

not to be outdone by the previous 'no repetition' thread, i've just dreamed up this exercise.

write one paragraph containing six sentences, two sentences of which must have the same first three words - it does not matter which sentences contain the repetition.

:rose:

Last words were the writer's last words. He was found on his couch, his laptop gone to sleep on his belly, his fingers stiff and gray over the keys. Naturally, one of the police detectives checked the computer to see if it contained any clues as to the cause of death. It appeared that the dead man had been writing a post on an erotica forum about a man who's murdered while writing a post on an erotica forum. "Check this out," the detective said to his partner. "Last words were this guy's last words."
 
Last edited:
write one paragraph containing six sentences, two sentences of which must have the same first three words - it does not matter which sentences contain the repetition.

:rose:


Passion carries a gun. Passion carries a big damn gun. The scene was one of carnage, of intense emotion and desperate escapade, of two partners who left each other breathless with feelings they couldn't explain, before tearing themselves apart in a flurry of fire and smoke. My bottom lip catches between my teeth. "Can't forget, don't ever forget, that no matter what nor when, she has it. Passion carries a gun..."
 
Poetry repetition but off topic.

Canterbury
It is a shame to see so much lost to a vandal
Trashing our heritage, wrecking our city
Crushing our pride with the tourist’s sandal.
It is a shame to see so much lost to a vandal
Developer by title but the result is a scandal.
The worst by our own, more’s the pity.
It is a shame to see so much lost to a vandal
Trashing our heritage, wrecking our city.

Oyster
Whitstable trades on the oyster’s fame
As it was when the Romans declined
And fell. Across the sea the enemy came.
Whitstable trades on the oyster’s fame
Supplying nobles and peasants the same.
Smacks almost left to history’s mind
Whitstable trades on. The oyster’s fame
As it was when the Romans declined.

The form is Triolet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triolet
 
I fumbled with the light switch, only to discover that the power had in fact gone out. I told him to wait where he was. We both have a tendency to be clumsy and my stumbling around was enough for the two of us. Somewhere in that room was a battery operated candle. Slowly, my hands groped along the wall until I found the dresser and the damned pointy plastic flame of the candle. I fumbled with the switch on the bottom of the candle and a soft glow lit up my face.
 
He looked like a zombie. He had been working so hard that the manual labor seemed to suck the life right out of him. I watched his head droop towards his plate of barely eaten stir fried beef and vegetables with Bull Dog sauce. Watched the rice grains fling themselves from the plate as he wearily dropped the fork. He looked like he was going to sleep right there at the table. And the snoring began.
 
My love lies peacefully at the edge of the bed. I had put my arm around him, shoring him up as he staggered in a catatonic fashion, dreams already spinning in his head. I let go of him, plopping him sideways and covering him with the lavender and grey quilt. He looked so comfortable and sweet until he rolled over. My love lies on the floor now, still sleeping. I did say that we were both clumsy; perhaps he more than I.
 
He is not an honorable man, for who would call him "friend"? But in these desperate times, what is our need for men of honor? He is not an ethical man, his soul is stained by crimes without number. But what is our need for ethics? He is a man without the restraints of either virtue. Not honorable, not ethical, but he, and no one else, is here and ready.
 
I Saw Her Walking Up The Street

I saw her walking up the street towards me. I saw her slip off her dress and show that she had no bra and panties on. And after she tossed that dress into my car, she kneeled down, unzipped my pants and sucked my cock. That was before she laid herself on the hood of the car and opened her legs in front of me. But while I was probing her pussy and sucking her tits, I looked around and saw that everyone else has been ignoring us. And just as I was about to cum, some stupid jerk's car horn woke me up just in time for me to see her walking up the street towards me.
 
He told me

He told me I had to trust him. He said so such with authority that I believed I would be flawed if I didn't. He said my trust would bring growth as I left my childhood hurts behind. So slowly at first, I let him in. I unfolded my soul and let him see its complex pattern. He told me I had to trust him and once I did, he left.
 
So perfect

A mouth so perfect should want to be kissed. Instead, it drives me to distraction with its playful pout. I can be patient. A mouth so warm can melt away any planned rebuke. Who am I to pretend I can resist it? Those lips will part for me soon enough.
 
A moment so perfect should last forever. It was the culmination of days - weeks - of tension, of slow seduction and gradually gained trust. By the time that their joining became possible - inevitable - they knew each other far better than he'd ever known any of his previous lovers. A moment so perfect should last forever - but by now, both he and she were driven, unable to stop their heedless rush, and reached that golden moment with animalistic haste.
 
To Ask For Some More Odd Jobs

Brian walked into the house to ask for some more odd jobs. He saw Keith's mother laying naked on the sofa and fingering her pussy. That made Brian take off his clothes and allow her to suck his balls and rub his rod. And while he was probing her pussy, Brian looked up and saw Keith smiling and giving him a thumbs up while Keith's sister had let him anal fuck her. That was before the alarm clock went off and woke Brian up just in time for him to go over to Keith's house and mow the lawn. After he was done with that, Brian walked into the house to ask for some more odd jobs.
 
She whimpered softly. Her body, stripped naked and put on display, quivered with the terror of it all. Though she sensed the other presence in the room, the blindfold prevented her seeing. But the stranger’s touch was surprisingly gentle. As warm hands explored her body she found herself melting. She whimpered softly...

Jus' tryin' to keep ya from bein' busted by word-coppers, mate.

Sensuously, enticingly, erotically, expectantly also work.

aka Jamie
 
When she scored.

6/6:

The goalie in full extension felt the breeze when she scored, the ball just out of her reach. When she scored half of the crowd erupted, while the other half fell deathly silent. Both coaches looked at the game clock when she scored, realizing the game was almost certain to end one-nil. It was the payoff for years of dedication when she scored. It was the ultimate high, even when she scored with Tommy later it would only feel "almost" as good. Almost as good as when she scored on the soccer field.

aka Jamie
 
Inside What They Thought Was A Vacant Building

Three friends on vacation in Hong Kong had gone inside what they thought was a vacant building. But once inside, Jim, Nick and Ted found a brunette tied to a chair and staring at two other women who were naked and tied tightly to exercise benches. And while Jim was busy with cutting the brunette out of her bondage, Nick and Ted looked at the other babes in bondage and got naked in order for Nick to probe one babe while Ted gives the other an anal fuck. That was before a door opened and some goons had barged in, pulled Nick and Ted off of the helpless babes and chained each of them to a pole with their stiff cocks sticking out. But as soon as those goons had freed the two babes from the exercise benches and forced them to suck the guys' dicks, Jim was finally able to free the brunette and get her and himself out of there before calling the local police and letting them know what was going on. And after the goonish violators were placed under arrest, the three friends had allowed themselves to agree to never again go on vacation in Hong Kong.
 
Again he came, knocking on the door in the middle of the night. She was waiting for him, her silk dressing gown parting to reveal fishnet stockings and crotchless underwear, and a matching bra that he slid up over her beautiful breasts. He kissed those two perfect points of pleasure, before bringing his lips to hers, even as her hands wrestled to undo his belt and free the hard cock she craved. "I can't get enough of you," he growled softly in her ear, his fingers discovering the seductive slit in the black lace, the sweet wetness within a sure sign of her desire for him. Deep he thrust, pushing her against the wall as she wrapped her legs about him, and such was his excitement that he came at once, his cum erupting within her heavenly cunt, but he continued apace, determined to bring her to a well deserved ecstasy. Again he came, even as she cried with pleasure, her "Yes! Yes! Yes!" sure to have awoken the neighbours, and he yielded at last to exhaustion.
 
To See How Her Mother Was Doing

Denise came over to see how her mother was doing after the divorce and saw Helen naked, on her knees and sucking on one cock while giving a hand job to each of the two others. That was before Helen looked at her daughter with a smile and said that it was okay for Denise to get naked and join the fun. But just as Denise was about to object to the whole idea, one male stud came up from behind and grabbed her breasts before he lowered one hand into her pants and got started with fingering her pussy. And as soon as one of the other three studs began giving Helen some anal fucking, she moved herself closer to Denise in order to suck her clit and cup her tits. About an hour or two later, Denise woke up from her nap and saw that Helen was still asleep and sandwiched in-between two of the other studs which made Denise get dressed and out of that house. And as soon as she got into her car, Denise looked at Helen's house and smiled for she was no longer curious to see how her mother was doing after the divorce.
 
Torn

He had made her feel special. He had opened her eyes to desires that had been lurking so deeply within her soul, that she had forgotten that they had ever been there. He had convinced her to reveal secrets and fantasies that she had refused to reveal to herself. He had taken her to pieces and put them together in a different way. He had made her long for more when only a week ago, she had been content. He had left.
 
Home From A Hard Day Of Work

One day, Bradley came home from a hard day of work and wanted to take a shower and relax. But that was before he looked inside the living room and saw Jessica laying naked on the sofa and fingering herself. That was before she looked at Bradley and asked with a smile 'Don't you want to get naked and come fuck me?' He answered that question by taking off all of his clothes and playing with his cock before he moved himself closer to Jessica and grabbed her thighs in order to lift her up and probe her pussy with that rod. But as soon as he was about to start sucking on her breasts, the couple had suddenly heard someone walk into the room which made them look up and see his best friend Josh standing amongst a small group of naked people and saying 'I hope you don't mind me showing up with some friends'. But that was before a loud door slam caused a naked Jessica to wake up from her nap just in time for her to see that Bradley came home from a hard day of work.
 
There is no ending to this nightmare. Evermore we repeat our experiences, results unchanging, unchangeable. Entropy falls to null, empty of hope, of change, of surprise, leaving nothing but monotonous repetition behind. There is no ending to this endless nightmare, for an end is itself a change. Evermore, our experiences lead to the same results.

There is no end.
 
What She Wanted From Him

It was on a warm and sunny Saturday afternoon that Tom went over to Kate's apartment to fix her air conditioning unit. But when he got there, Tom discovered that Kate was sitting naked on a rocking chair with both legs open and a smile on her face. And as soon as he realized what it is that she wanted from him, Tom stripped off his clothes, got down on his knees and sucked her clit while he played with his dick. That was before Tom scooped up Kate and carried her into the bedroom where he anal fucked her hard while cupping both breasts and and blowing his hot breath on the nape of her neck. And he kept on anal fucking her until he finally shot cum into her and they both collapsed from exhaustion. That was before Kate looked at Tom with a smile on her face and he was doing the same thing with her.
 
It had been less than two weeks since the break-up and he was already facebook official with that female co-worker I'd always had my suspicions of. I couldn't believe my eyes. I put my phone away and unlocked the front door, dropping my bag, keys, everything on the entryway dresser, and walked into the living room. There, standing almost naked, and sexy as could be, was my ex's super hot, super single dad. I couldn't believe my eyes. He smiled, and walked towards me, arms extended, and gave me the warmest, most sensual hug I'd ever experienced in my life.
 
Someone Had Left A Purse On That Bus

As soon as the bus came to a stop and allowed some folks to get off, I saw that someone had left a purse on that bus and the ID inside it told me where to find her. So, I got off the bus and went over to this apartment complex that she happens to be living in just in time to knock on her apartment door. And when it opened and she stood in the doorway with only a pink robe on, she saw the purse in my hand and smiled before she grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me into the apartment before she closed and locked the door. Then, she slipped off that robe and sat her naked ass down on a chair before she turned herself around and looked over her shoulder like she was waiting for me to get naked and fuck her. And so, after I took off my clothes, I cupped her breasts and got started with anal fucking her and blowing my hot breath on the nape of her neck. But just as we were about to cum, the sudden stop of the bus woke me up from that dream and I saw that someone had left a purse.
 
Back
Top