Bold Flesh: BBW's 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mxf91adpIB1si3zgdo1_500.jpg
 
Hahaha, I'm not the eye candy either :p



I mean, us bbw teachers are pretty fabulous ;)

These two certainly were. They didn't teach in my classes - Business or Computer Science - but they were certainly fabulous and um, open-minded.
 
Hahaha, I'm not the eye candy either :p



I mean, us bbw teachers are pretty fabulous ;)


I'm sure you're plenty easy on the eyes ;)

I had three different BBW teachers, every one of which made me squirm and fantasize every day in class (all in college). Amazing curves, strong personalities...especially the curves...great memories...
 
Yeah!

Hot Damn.

She looks like a girl I knew in high school way back in the 70's.
All the guys said she was too "big", too "plain", but I got to know here and she turned out to be one of the nicest girls on the planet. Then, I discovered she was one of the KINKIEST girls on the planet! Once we got naked together, she wanted to try anything and everything. She would read something in a porno magazine and would want to try it. If there was a really dirty scene in a porno movie, she would want to try it with me. Wow! She was just the hottest girl in bed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top