Eating Your Own Cum

I always lick my lady after I cum. I think she just indulges me. Never eat it alone. Love my cum!!

So my one experience was hot and haven't found another girl that's into it.

My gf at the time wanted to watch me suck my own cock. I'm not big enough to do it without some work at positioning. So she rolled me up with my legs over my head bringing my cock just millimeters from my mouth, really pushing my hips down towards my face. After a lot of work I finally got my tongue around my head. That's all we could manage. But now she was hot and in command. She proceeded to stroke my cock while eating my ass, my cock still hovering above my face. It didn't take long till she had me cumming all over my face and in my mouth. And yes, I swallowed. The only time I've eaten my cum. Just need to find another volunteer to help.

Wow very nice

My gf at the time wanted to watch me suck my own cock. I'm not big enough to do it without some work at positioning. So she rolled me up with my legs over my head bringing my cock just millimeters from my mouth, really pushing my hips down towards my face. After a lot of work I finally got my tongue around my head. That's all we could manage. But now she was hot and in command. She proceeded to stroke my cock while eating my ass, my cock still hovering above my face. It didn't take long till she had me cumming all over my face and in my mouth. And yes, I swallowed. The only time I've eaten my cum. Just need to find another volunteer to help.

Awesome. Love it

That has got to be in the Top 100 Best GF Stories of All Time! Awesome, niikuum117.

I missed a great opportunity the other night. I was fucking my wife without a condom (rare) and pulled out as I started to cum. I came all over her stomach and pubes. I should have taken the opportunity to clean her up with my tongue, but it was really late. Damnit.

Eating your own cum

I love eating mine, but the last post had it down for the problems it presents...

How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

A girl tricked me but it was fair play because I did pop a load in her mouth. Past that, no interest.

Top 100? Wow, I feel honored. Just wish I could duplicate the experience.

QUOTE=tmmmbrrr;63084167]That has got to be in the Top 100 Best GF Stories of All Time! Awesome, niikuum117.
[/QUOTE]

Definitley id love to try it or watch it

I have had my legs in the air shooting my hot cum all over my mouth and face, so erotic.
Also love eating a nice wet cream pie, so tasty!
Thinking about eating some today!

I can only dream of being that flexible - but what a great story.

However I enjoy eating mine, served as a creampie or really however.

I've had plenty of submissives eat their own.

The first time ever was when a foot fetishist came on My toes and sandals. I was new to this kind of thing at the time so I said "Now I need cleaned up." Thinking he would get a wet towel. Instead he got on all fours and sucked each toe clean in seconds.

The first time ever was when a foot fetishist came on My toes and sandals. I was new to this kind of thing at the time so I said "Now I need cleaned up." Thinking he would get a wet towel. Instead he got on all fours and sucked each toe clean in seconds.

Mmmm wow id love to submit to you like this

That is not an uncommon fantasy/play time activity. Only seconds? That to me sounds like something to be done very thoroughly. Men can be very messy, and all that cum covering your lovely toes... the upper of your foot, under and between each of your elegant toes, the instep - to do a proper job would take some time in my humble opinion.

you wouldn't have had to tell me I would have done before you said anything

That is not an uncommon fantasy/play time activity. Only seconds? That to me sounds like something to be done very thoroughly. Men can be very messy, and all that cum covering your lovely toes... the upper of your foot, under and between each of your elegant toes, the instep - to do a proper job would take some time in my humble opinion.

Sounds like you would be working up to do it a second time.

How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.
I do, took a long time to try it, but I always eat my cum now,,

Sounds like you would be working up to do it a second time.

That would depend wouldn't it? You would have to give permission after all.

Not to be impertinent, but the lady does have two feet - and, well - it would be a shame to only service one.

Last edited:
Already drank my first load tonight, edging and tasting then just came hard in my hand and swallowed it all. Love it so much now I don't think twice about the post O blues, just love it in my mouth. Love the thickness and taste. Wish I could cum 5 times a night to savor it.

I was with this hot older guy the other day and got him to give up his load which was sweet and taste, I held it in my mouth and then dripped it on his nipples and then licked it off. He got so turned on as did I, so much so I then jack off on his chest and then licked that up. Hot time.

Blog topic today - Tops & Bottoms

Have read alot about lossing the desire to eat after orgasm, a little trick i discovered it to keep fucking after orgasm till you are too soft to penetrate... this gives you time to overcome the post cum let down and fo me, sometimes even cum again.. love eating het pussy after the extended mix of our juices have created a creamy cocktail...its like eating a VERY wet pussy... the taste is amazing and the wife goes crazy over it... after we clean each other, the snowball kiss usually get us ready for another round... fucking hard thinking about it...

It has never bothered me at all to eat my wife's pussy after cumming inside it. Actually I loved it almost as much as she did.

Back