Just Another Guy

Joined
Nov 16, 2014
Posts
3
Hello lit! My name is Dustin and I am new to the forums. I am 20 years old, and I am a dork. I am currently in the US Airforce. Still in training though so it is not like I'm awesome, or ever will be hahaha. I love video games and reading. I also play guitar and ukulele. I'm totally into anime as well. Uhmm, as far as flaws, well I have eczema, I tend to sacrifice my comfort in exchange for other's comfort, I'm still a virgin (some people see that as a flaw), hell I have never had my first kiss (want it to feel right), and I tend to be rather introverted. As for what I am looking for... I'm not really sure. I want a companion. Who is caring, and loves the little things in life. I want someone to sit outside with in the dead of night and watch the beautiful night sky, and contemplate how small our day to day problems really are. I want someone who thinks rationally. I want to snuggle .... A lot. I want someone physically fit and willing to work out with me regularly. (and while i am being picky) I want someone who either enjoys sex, or freaking plans to when married. >.> sue me. If you read through this wall of text I applaud thee! Haha. Well, this was worth the shot....
 
Back
Top