A sincere personal....with no witty title

Hi! Just read your personal, and I must say, it was really, really well written. I do hope you find THE one, because you do seem like a good catch (for lack of a better description). I don't know what's wrong with the ladies on your side of the world, but hopefully somebody will take notice soon.

Good luck!!

Thank you very much. There is nothing wrong with the ladies...its just that sometimes all the pieces of the puzzle don't fall correctly...

hope is still there....

B

one more

Bump in the new year....

happy new year everyone. Hoping that everyone will find what they are seeking.

B

"too vanilla"

there's no such thing as too vanilla when you're putting yourself out to a general public. You save the best for the woman who deserves it ;)

Giving you a snowy morning bump. Cant believe you have not found someone yet.

Hope you are staying warm.

J.

What a...

...wonderful personal!

Very deserving of a bump... I wish you well in your search!

You sound like the kind of guy I am looking for. I certainly hope you can find (or have found) the right woman. If not just yet, I hope bumping this post helps to catch the right woman's interest.

Thanks.

You sound like the kind of guy I am looking for. I certainly hope you can find (or have found) the right woman. If not just yet, I hope bumping this post helps to catch the right woman's interest.

Not yet...but the search is still on....

one more

bump....
spring is here...flowers will bloom and everyone will be happy to finally see sunny days.....

still hoping to find the woman I am looking for.

bump....
spring is here...flowers will bloom and everyone will be happy to finally see sunny days.....

still hoping to find the woman I am looking for.

I always thought it was easier for guys to find that elusive "one"!

Are you still traveling as much as you used to? You need to get a dog or rent a baby. the ladies would flock to you then.......lol

here's a bump for ya!

J.

I always thought it was easier for guys to find that elusive "one"!

Are you still traveling as much as you used to? You need to get a dog or rent a baby. the ladies would flock to you then.......lol

here's a bump for ya!

J.

Yes I am still travelling...next week I will be in CLE and PGH:D
neither a dog or the baby idea would work....with all the travel I have ...
any better ideas?

B

Get a Bonsai tree. Chicks dig them (pun kind of intended). At least this chick digs them.

They are cute, small, majestic (when pruned right) and if the soil content is right you don't have to water them quite so often.

Get a Bonsai tree. Chicks dig them (pun kind of intended). At least this chick digs them.

They are cute, small, majestic (when pruned right) and if the soil content is right you don't have to water them quite so often.

Bonsai trees...? Now that's unknown territory. But I do have a lovely garden...I love to breathe nature in any form I can ...

B

Best of luck in finding a lady....your personal is so from the heart- I wish I met some of the criteria

Back