If you could fuck a super hero who would it be?

a few

Powergirl (she is over 18), Catwoman, The Black Cat, Ms. Marvel, Bomb Queen, Defenitly Cavewoman!!!!
 
I would have a threesome with this Batgirl and Catwomen.

tumblr_milgx9BCrm1r24edto1_1280.jpg


3823952-4209152332-Dylan.jpg


tumblr_m7gzqbvp1h1razgwjo1_500.gif
 
If I had sex with male super hero it would have to be Superman (the Man of Steel) or Batman cuz of all the gadgets he has....would love to see what he carries in that utility belt.
 
My wife/Batgirl

Something soooo hot happened last night. Recently my wife and I attended a comic book convention and expo. There we purchased a Batgirl and Supergirl dress/outfit for her. When I got home from work last night I went into the bathroom to shower. When I got and went to our bedroom my wife was waiting for me there... In her new Batgirl outfit. We started fooling around and I put my hand up her skirt and found her bare ass. Oh my god! Batgirl with no panties!! I soon found she wore no bra as well. Needless to say we fucked all night.

Can't wait to try the Supergirl outfit.
 
My first crush was Catwoman on the original Batman TV series. Julia Newmar, Ertha Kitt and Lee Meriweather were and still are the quintessential Catwoman in film.
 
Last edited:
Definitely Mystique! She is gorgeous when in her natural form, but could provide endless possibilities with her ability to shape shift and become other superheroes or people you might fancy for a fling.
 
Fucking Poison Ivy. She was my first girl cruch.I loved that she had a henchman . Maybe that was my the beginning of my switch personality.
POISON_IVY_uma_thurman.jpg
 
Back
Top