Farmer mad at protesters

RigidUltimateColt-small.gif

Well, that looked like a soy field. In the USA, in 2014 anyway, over 94% of soy was GMO.

So, it's not impossible to go non-GMO in certain crops, but impractical.

True...and it's high risk not to, if GMO's fertilize your crops that GMO's owner might come take your farm from you.

True...and it's high risk not to, if GMO's fertilize your crops that GMO's owner might come take your farm from you.

I don't know why Lit censors "nongmo-project-.org".

I also don't know how rigorous their stats are.

But I know certain crop seeds are GMO or pay much more.

If posters had scrolled down below the video they would have found:

Farmer in Lancashire sprays anti fracking protest including Emma and Sophie Thompson with sewage (video thanks to Julie Daniels ) The owner of the field, who leases the contested patch of land near Preston, Lancs., to fracking company Cuadrilla, drove his muck spreader in circles around .

The protesters were objecting to FRACKING for gas, not GMO. The first part implies that they were professional protesters who turn up for the latest issue.

Farmer in Lancashire sprays anti fracking protest including Emma and Sophie Thompson with sewage (video thanks to Julie Daniels ) The owner of the field, who leases the contested patch of land near Preston, Lancs., to fracking company Cuadrilla, drove his muck spreader in circles around .

The protesters were objecting to FRACKING for gas, not GMO. The first part implies that they were professional protesters who turn up for the latest issue.

Good call, Ogg. Gotta love people getting fired up over their own ignorance.

*shrug*

Still protesting on some other guys livelihood and he still should have sprayed them instead of just around them.

Good call, Ogg. Gotta love people getting fired up over their own ignorance.

LOL....nothing changed high speed.

Nice try though.

The first idiot hit dog self-identified by hollarin'. ;)

Gottdamn, I ain't even gotta quote or directly address the spaz and the spaz starts convulsing :D

The first idiot hit dog self-identified by hollarin'. ;)

Gottdamn, I ain't even gotta quote or directly address the spaz and the spaz starts convulsing :D

That's because your response was directly to oggs, who was directly linked to mine.

I know it will be hard for you to understand, but anyone who can read knows you did nothing but state an irrelevant non-point about a conversation you weren't ever a part of.

Keep flopping around though Luk....you're doing a great job for me :D

Good for him

Would have been a good idea to do the Standing Rock thugs

You'd have to get past the piles of trash the "environmentalist" left behind....

attachment.php

"Progressive" Americans.....much concern for the environment.
us-army-corps-spending-1-million-clean-mess-left-dakota-access-pipeline-protests-native-americans-933x445.jpg

But only when virtue signaling!!!

Last edited:

haha..so confusing. In my defense you have to click "show more" to see anything about fracking.

"farmer sprays poop to get protesters off his land. they were wall-street protesters and anti-GMO protesters."...

Anyway, if they were professional protesters they probably hate GMO, too. :p

You'd have to get past the piles of trash the "environmentalist" left behind....

attachment.php

"Progressive" Americans.....much concern for the environment.
us-army-corps-spending-1-million-clean-mess-left-dakota-access-pipeline-protests-native-americans-933x445.jpg

But only when virtue signaling!!!

Where'd cuke go?

Him and his new, cool av has nothing to respond to here.

It's funny how he purports to hate Lance but does all he can to emulate him.

Sincerest form of flattery.

But that is what you do when you have nothing left.

Back