Spanking

I’m always amazed at the number of women who love being spanked.

I’ve always been surprised at the number of women I’ve known who enjoy being spanked. I find their bots irrisistable to,spank during fore and after play.
 
I had never really thought about it until a guy grabbed me and pulled down my panties and spanked me. Yes, it was surprising and humiliating as well as a bit confusing all in the same moment, but I also loved it!
 
I had never really thought about it until a guy grabbed me and pulled down my panties and spanked me. Yes, it was surprising and humiliating as well as a bit confusing all in the same moment, but I also loved it!

My own introduction to spanking & my feelings & reactions to it were much the same as yours. I never gave any real thought to it until it happened that first time. Ever since then, I welcome a good spanking, & if my partner's spanks happen to occasionally wander to other areas during it, all the better.
 
I was surprised to learn how much I enjoyed being spanked and now I beg for more. I also love giving a nice spanking - it is like one thing I enjoy in a long list of foreplay items - it is very romantic both giving and getting.
 
I guess my post in here got deleted. I hope it wasn't personal. :D LOL, well if it was just mine, I guess it was personal. :rolleyes:
 
I guess my post in here got deleted. I hope it wasn't personal. :D LOL, well if it was just mine, I guess it was personal. :rolleyes:

I saw your post before it got deleted, and I'm not surprised it did. Lit has a strict policy of deleting everything that has any underage content, and yours had plenty.

So no, it wasn't personal, it was the rules.
 
I saw your post before it got deleted, and I'm not surprised it did. Lit has a strict policy of deleting everything that has any underage content, and yours had plenty.

So no, it wasn't personal, it was the rules.

Oh, I know. I'm just trying to be funny. We use to be able to post true life experiences. It was only story content we couldn't include underage stuff. The bad guys have really cracked down.

Oh well. I guess I didn't find out about all of this kinky stuff until I was of legal age. Honest, officer, that's the truth. Don't look behind that curtain. There's nothing to see back there. There's no place like home...there's no place like home.
 
I love spanking a sexy ass, watching it get redder and redder as her pussy starts shining with juices.
 
I spank my wife playfully very often and she loves it, not sure where exactly her enjoyment for it came from but I know I enjoy hearing those little yelps and moans that escape her lips. Especially love when she wants a little more and will bend over waiting for a nice spanking then her looking back asking for more.
 
Years ago, a boyfriend once gave my butt a few smacks while we were in the doggy style position. My first reaction was surprise & shock, but that quickly passed, and I discovered I liked it. I guess it just sort of grew from there.
 
Spanking, and emotions

An act of physical assault that leaves the victim's buttocks scalding with pain and usually causes feelings of humiliation in the victim as well.

And yet, as counterintuitive as it is, some of us crave it.

For those of you who enjoy having your bottom turned red and throbbing, how did you discover that you had a fondness for this sort of punishment?

Getting spanked. Sometimes when asked in chat if I 'like' it, i have to say 'no.' Need it? yes. Crave it? See above.

How?

It was, of course, deep in the emotional and temporal past that the humiliation and craving was first discovered, or recognized, but that is something best discussed... in private. It looks like somebody maybe tried to answer this in the forum, and was deleted.
 
I’ve been reading this thread before and reflecting on my recent experiences. Humiliation? No, I don’t recognize that feeling when I’m being spanked. It’s like there’s something rattling inside me, something restless. When he alternates between spanking me so hard I feel I almost can’t take it and pulls me gently close to him... that restless rattling quiets. I’m just there. Both present and out of this world at the same time.

I thought I enjoyed spanking before. He has thought me I both love it and hate it, but most of all, I crave it.
 
It was unexpected.

After a session of restrains and force orgasms, I was exhausted and asked for '2 minutes, just give me 2 minutes to catch my breath.'. I was lying on my back with my legs pulled up slightly to the side, butt exposed. What I got in return was a chuckle and a soft pat on my butt. Oh how it felt good. M pussy was still engorged and throbbing. I whispered 'again' and he obliged with a smile, a little harder. After 4 light but confident spanks, I came violently.

Needless to say, I was very surprised but not as surprised as my partner.

Of course, I wanted to repeat the experience. That's how it started for me.

Josie :kiss:

Nice description. You seem to have had some good experiences as a sub, I hope you find the Dom you are looking for.

ES
 
An act of physical assault that leaves the victim's buttocks scalding with pain and usually causes feelings of humiliation in the victim as well.

And yet, as counterintuitive as it is, some of us crave it.

For those of you who enjoy having your bottom turned red and throbbing, how did you discover that you had a fondness for this sort of punishment?

A Doctor told me that spanking causes blood to rush to the crotch or genital area which can certainly lead to arousal for whoever is being spanked. IF you combine pain and pleasure together it can lead to intense orgasms.

A big part of spanking is roleplay and control. One person has total control over the other and that lack of control can be arousing to the sub or person getting spanked.

Being naked over a woman's lap, then enduring a spanking that eventually becomes painful is very arousing to me. It is because the woman enjoys doing it to me and tries to make me lose control on her lap. I try not to lose control and that push/pull dynamic is a big part of the turn on to spanking.

What I do find surprising is some people do not link it to sex. To me sex is very much a part of spanking. The scene does not end with a spanking, that is usually the start and then comes sex, very heated I might add, resulting in release for both parties, physical and emotional.

ES
 
My first time when it was happening at first like others it was both a shock and a surprise,it wasn't planned,we were having an argument and one thing led to another and he pulled me over his knee and started to spank me,don't know if it was mixture of pain,humiliation but the heat and warmth spread through me and we ended up having the best sex in ages,spanking became a regular part of our life
 
I love spanking as part of sub/Dom role play

It really does arouse many women. I find it’s a lovely integral part od sexual pleasure play.
 
I’ve been reading this thread before and reflecting on my recent experiences. Humiliation? No, I don’t recognize that feeling when I’m being spanked. It’s like there’s something rattling inside me, something restless. When he alternates between spanking me so hard I feel I almost can’t take it and pulls me gently close to him... that restless rattling quiets. I’m just there. Both present and out of this world at the same time.

I thought I enjoyed spanking before. He has thought me I both love it and hate it, but most of all, I crave it.
This comment resembles my experience. I understand that *rattle* you reference, but I usually call it spinning. Internal churning.
 
Erotic Spankings

My first time when it was happening at first like others it was both a shock and a surprise,it wasn't planned,we were having an argument and one thing led to another and he pulled me over his knee and started to spank me,don't know if it was mixture of pain,humiliation but the heat and warmth spread through me and we ended up having the best sex in ages,spanking became a regular part of our life

I'm not even sure why it happened the first time. I never ever would want to harm my partner. However she wanted to be taken from behind and told me how horny she was. Her sweet ass cheeks looked lovely and I just started to slap them. No real pain just a little sting. I loved when she yelled out oh. I realize that excited me and I did it a few more times. She took a deep breath and with each slap I loved the noises she was making. She never told me to stop. After a number of slaps to her ass, she started to say thank you Sir. I was stunned but almost never hotter in my life as I continued to throb. Then she asked for more and said please don't stop Sir. Then she told me how naughty she was and she needed a good spanking. It was incredible how turned on we both were. Sir please discipline me and I promise I'll try to be a good girl. I slid my fingers between her legs and couldn't believe how incredibly wet she was. I even slapped my cock against those beautiful sweet ass cheeks again and again. At that point I couldn't wait any longer and I had to grab her hips and get deep. She was almost screaming out in ecstasy as I thrust, harder and harder. She was ready to cum and said please Sir spank me some more. I need it, please Sir. We both had incredible orgasms.

From then on she always wanted to be spanked. She would pull her panties down to her knees and shake her sweet ass at me and tell me I've been a bad girl and I need to be punished. She has a gorgeous body and that never ever failed to arouse me. Sad to say we are no longer together.

However what I found stunning is that so many women enjoy being spanked and really get off on it. Again I never want to cause anyone any real pain. I only want to give a good erotic and sensual spanking. That includes lots of caressing and squeezing of soft beautiful sweet ass cheeks. Some women enjoy being over my knee. Others enjoy being on all fours with their head down and their ass up, nicely displayed.
 
However what I found stunning is that so many women enjoy being spanked and really get off on it. Again I never want to cause anyone any real pain. I only want to give a good erotic and sensual spanking. That includes lots of caressing and squeezing of soft beautiful sweet ass cheeks. Some women enjoy being over my knee. Others enjoy being on all fours with their head down and their ass up, nicely displayed.

Very nice! I wish I could accurately describe my desire to spank. Years ago while in school I met a lady with a nice ass. It was fairly large and she always wore tight jeans to show it off even more. I have always been an ass man so just watching her walk by had me in a trance. One day I could not take it any longer, so I ran up to her and just spanked her ass. Today I would have been arrested, but back then she just looked at me with a red face and laughed running away. Later she came up to me and spanked my ass while I was not looking. That started our spanking game. No we did not have sex or even date but that started my love of giving spankings.

I love the sound of each spank. I really enjoy watching her flesh wiggle with each impact of my hand. Her sounds and breathing are also a turn on as well as the redness and warmth of her ass. I don't want to hurt her or cause her a lot of pain like mentioned above. But there is a big turn on that she is giving herself to me, offering her ass to me, part of that is enduring the discomfort so that I may be pleased.

The spanking itself starts off slow and builds slowly. Lots of caressing and touching, then spanking. It is similar to a building orgasm. I begin to spank her more and faster increasing in speed and arousal until we are both in a fever pitch and then it ends. I hold her and rub her ass looking at my handy work. I am very turned on at this point so this is when we have sex.

ES
 
I can remember. I got spankings as punishment but always over jeans. When I spent a summer with my aunt, she yanked down my swim trunks to my knees (without forewarning me) and spanked me. I was embarrassed and angry at first but as it continued, I found it oddly thrilling....the stinging, the noise, the speed of the strikes. I found it thrilling to the point of deliberately getting in trouble with her and she never failed to let me down. Weirdly, it took away emotional pain that I was feeling at the time.

My wife has spanked me a few times and she finds it strange and doesn't like it.

On my last birthday, we traded spankings. She wasn't into it. I loved spanking her jiggling ass, though. Man, that was great. One of my fantasies is for she and her friends to line up and get them from me.

"skirt up, panties down, and over my knee. Now!"
 
...my aunt, she yanked down my swim trunks to my knees (without forewarning me) and spanked me. I was embarrassed and angry at first but as it continued, I found it oddly thrilling....the stinging, the noise, the speed of the strikes. I found it thrilling to the point of deliberately getting in trouble with her and she never failed to let me down.

a very nice little spicy add to this thread. When you get a few minutes i'm sure your fans and readers would love to read an 'edited' and compliant version of the story on the Lit erotica side...

And dresses, ah. Perhaps part, a good part, of the lure of dresses is how convenient they make punishment happen, for certain ones of us that think this way
 
Back
Top