Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 01-03-2014, 03:56 AM   #1
HerAndHim33
Experienced

In SoCal, wife finally willing!

Hope I'm posting this in the right place...

My wife has decided to allow me to watch and join in as she has sex with another man!

She is 37 years old, about 5'7, dirty blonde, gorgeous tits and some tremendous curves. I don't mind saying that my wife is pretty fucking sexy! She is letting me screen the applicants, but she'll have ultimate veto power. She likes older guys while I would like her to go with a younger guy, but she has no strong preference either way.

We're looking for someone that's very normal and has actual social skills! I'd like someone with a bigger than average cock, but it's not necessary. What matters more is that you know what to do with it! If you're married, you'll need a permission slip from your wife. Sorry...not looking to wreck any homes! Ideally, we'd find someone 5'10 and over and in decent shape. She is partial to white and Hispanic guys, but we'll look take all applications!

You must be OK with me watching and joining in, but there won't be any male/male contact.

What do you need to do? Please send a recent face pic (or something where we can see what you look like) and body pic along w/ some info about yourself. Body pic doesn't need to be nude. We'd also like to know how big your cock is. When you email us, please don't just send a one-liner....tell us about yourself. You must also be patient, so if you're looking for something in a couple hours, not going to happen.

Finally, discretion is extremely important! Hope to hear from you!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801754

Old 01-03-2014, 04:55 AM   #2
Ronster1953
Literotica Guru

I am no where near for real life fucking but tell your wife I checked out her picture thread and she passes muster with me.

Old 01-03-2014, 05:02 AM   #3
LearnerDom
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerAndHim33 View Post
Hope I'm posting this in the right place...

My wife has decided to allow me to watch and join in as she has sex with another man!

She is 37 years old, about 5'7, dirty blonde, gorgeous tits and some tremendous curves. I don't mind saying that my wife is pretty fucking sexy! She is letting me screen the applicants, but she'll have ultimate veto power. She likes older guys while I would like her to go with a younger guy, but she has no strong preference either way.

We're looking for someone that's very normal and has actual social skills! I'd like someone with a bigger than average cock, but it's not necessary. What matters more is that you know what to do with it! If you're married, you'll need a permission slip from your wife. Sorry...not looking to wreck any homes! Ideally, we'd find someone 5'10 and over and in decent shape. She is partial to white and Hispanic guys, but we'll look take all applications!

You must be OK with me watching and joining in, but there won't be any male/male contact.

What do you need to do? Please send a recent face pic (or something where we can see what you look like) and body pic along w/ some info about yourself. Body pic doesn't need to be nude. We'd also like to know how big your cock is. When you email us, please don't just send a one-liner....tell us about yourself. You must also be patient, so if you're looking for something in a couple hours, not going to happen.

Finally, discretion is extremely important! Hope to hear from you!
One question. Does both your wife and yourself think your marriage will survive this?
Reality is very different from fantasy and I'm just wondering how much of this was your idea rather than hers?
Its quite a common fantasy but the potential for emotional damage is immense.
Be careful what you wish for!

Old 01-03-2014, 05:29 AM   #4
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnerDom View Post
One question. Does both your wife and yourself think your marriage will survive this?
Reality is very different from fantasy and I'm just wondering how much of this was your idea rather than hers?
Its quite a common fantasy but the potential for emotional damage is immense.
Be careful what you wish for!
I agree with this statement.

Old 01-03-2014, 08:57 AM   #5
2TryAnything
Literotica Guru

The potential for satisfaction and ecstasy, however, is equally great. Watching my wife with another man and then joining in was one of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had.

The prerequisites are important though. Total communication, total honesty, total security in the relationship.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:47 AM   #6
HerAndHim33
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TryAnything View Post
The potential for satisfaction and ecstasy, however, is equally great. Watching my wife with another man and then joining in was one of the hottest sexual experiences I've ever had.

The prerequisites are important though. Total communication, total honesty, total security in the relationship.
Thanks! Yes, we have talked this through and I believe we're good.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801754