Namaste

Wow!!!

Thank you all :)

Yonibuzz-
I haven't really explored tantra, have you? I like the concept...

Mooseit-
You will have to attend my class :p

Thank you all again for the encouragement

~namaste
Fantastic!!!!! You have a great ass and know how to show it off. If the rest of you looks this good, and I am sure it does, I can't wait to see more of you.

:rose::rose::rose:

Mmmmmm

Thank you all very much :)

I am not at all Indian, but have been practicing yoga for about 20 years and love the concept of respecting the best in one another. :)

In that spirit, here is #2

Thanks again!

Oh my.......that ass is just awesome. I know what I want to be doing to it all nite long. :rolleyes::devil::kiss:

I hate to be an ass but I think your a guy. Maybe I'm wrong. Can we see the front? If I'm wrong I'm sorry.

That is a hot ass that I'd like to play with. Excited to see some more of it Namaste.

Thank you all :)

Yonibuzz-
I haven't really explored tantra, have you? I like the concept...

Mooseit-
You will have to attend my class :p

Thank you all again for the encouragement

~namaste

Try it with someone special!

I think you'll like it!

Thank you everybody! I really appreciate the positive comments :)

Yup, you are right Horny247. And even if you weren't, I don't think you were being an ass, as there is nothing particularly derogatory about being either a guy or a girl, and personally I think it is very intriguing when someone can pass as both :) I know it is not everyones cup of tea, but IMO the fun part of this site is to explore new ideas / fantasies etc in a safe way, and occasionally surprise yourself by what turns you on.

Again, I didn't intend to be deceptive. I have posted my "front" on this site before, but the pics were removed by forum guidelines. If anyone is interested in seeing the other side and knows of a work around, please let me know.

For those of you who are still tuned in, and made it through my ramble:

Please enjoy number 4 :)

Attachments

• four.jpg
    four.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 11,357

Yup, you are right Horny247. And even if you weren't, I don't think you were being an ass, as there is nothing particularly derogatory about being either a guy or a girl, and personally I think it is very intriguing when someone can pass as both :) I know it is not everyones cup of tea, but IMO the fun part of this site is to explore new ideas / fantasies etc in a safe way, and occasionally surprise yourself by what turns you on.

Again, I didn't intend to be deceptive. I have posted my "front" on this site before, but the pics were removed by forum guidelines. If anyone is interested in seeing the other side and knows of a work around, please let me know.

not only an amazing body - also a fantastic collection of lingerie :)

These forum guidelines seem rather flexible depending on the Litster or the moment, I don't know :rolleyes:

I like your rear VERRRY much and would totally go for your front side too ... PM's?

Picture three didn't work for me *sulks

Good for you. I think that's awesome. And now I don't feel as bad that I can't get that same definition in my back ;)

Happy posting.

wow, what a great figure, very sensuous! I love the muscle tone on those legs, leading up too!

very very sexy your pics are goin to make me late for work and i dont care the thoughts going through my head ..... thanks for the pics!!

As always, the comments are much appreciated. Thank you :)

Another

Attachments

• picture5.jpg
    picture5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 4,021
Absolutely beautiful darling. Both the style of photos and your body are amazing. I was lucky enough to see your old pics right before they were taken down and I can assure everyone that you look equally delightful from both sides.

It may not be everyone's cup of two, but who of us in this world really are. I hope you have a fantastic new year and keep right on being exactly who you want to be. :kiss:

Back