Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody talking to Elle? I just noticed that she deleted most of her posts on the 23rd and the above quote was her last one. If she's decided that Lit isn't for her anymore then OK but the erasure of posts and crying emojis makes me a tad concerned.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is anybody talking to Elle? I just noticed that she deleted most of her posts on the 23rd and the above quote was her last one. If she's decided that Lit isn't for her anymore then OK but the erasure of posts and crying emojis makes me a tad concerned.

Yes. I am. I will let her know you asked about her. :)
 
b3df1ac26686676c3757560f4831cbf4--funny-couples-funny-videos.jpg
 
I'm a lazy cow today and I'm lovin' it! Was unruly chicken-like yesterday.

However, no Eva Starr around to corral my ass. Guess she's too busy eatin' bugs?
 
Normally, not eating isn't too bad for me. I have to fast today and all I can think about is eating. Wtf? (@_@)
 
If she is going to delete all her 19k posts, she has too much spare time.

Cleansing of the Lit soul? Idle hands and the devil or something like that? Gotta keep busy.


It's so gloomy outside. Sunshine would be good.
 
So there's this perv from the PG called Trekka who might be coming round to have a look-see and say hello.

I told her you were all a bunch of self-important hardasses who would look down your nose at her and freeze her out.

Don't disappoint me!:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top