More than literally (closed for loving50)

I moved slowly off you, onto my side next to you. One arm slid under your neck, cradling you. The other slowly roamed over your body. The softness of your belly, bordering the rise of your breasts, the soft hair over your mons, and the lush folds of your pussy, the thighs which opened at my touch, all of them, all of you entranced.

I rested my hands on your belly, felt it move as you breathed. As it expanded, my mind gave way to fancy. "Heather," I said with the tone of someone wanting share something intimate, "I wish I could have been the father of your children."

Part of me wanted to slap a hand over my mouth, but it had been said. I sensed you thinking about this, and hoped I had not over shared my fantasies. Then I felt you shift on the bed, and your belly suddenly rising. Your back was arched, and your hand settled on mine, moving it over the sudden roundness. "You would still want to fuck me like this?" you said quietly.

I could only respond with a moaned, "yesss." Your hand guided mine up to your breasts, your arms cradling them together. "My breasts were so big and swollen," you whispered.

My groan was louder this time, and my cock swelled against your thigh.
 
I had nothing but sweet memories of that time in life. Being pregnant was a joy for me, each time. I loved the changes in my body. The swell of my belly, the increase in my breasts, even the swollen feet were signs of such a special time. All five of my kids were cherished and loved if not specifically planned.

When Shawn talked about wishing he could have fathered them, I was a little taken back. My child bearing years were long behind me and I was just fine with that. After a moment I realized that his comments were more about the experience than about reality. Role playing it was really all he wanted. I could do that.

I spoke to him, almost hypnotically as I guided his hands over my body. "Feel my breasts swell, filling with milk. Supply and demand, the more you suck, the more I will produce." My voice and the feel of my body had the desired effect on him. He groaned and licked my nipples as they stiffened. He latched on and sucked greedily for a very long time. I gave myself over to the fantasy and cradled him as he dry nursed from me. I forgot all about the uneasiness I first felt and found that I was getting turned on by his attention.
 
The more I suckled your nipples, the more I gave way to this fantasy, and the more aroused I became. My breathing was heavy and I was perspiring, my heart thudded in my chest. I had forgotten how intense my desire for this was, and how it had always been denied to me.

As you pressed your breasts together and kept a hand on my head, encouraging me to suckle you, I realized one of the things that was so very attractive about you. Your body felt fertile and lush to me, like a Goddess of ancient times. I wanted you in primal ways, not just sex, but mating on so many levels.

Your nipples and aereloa were so incredibly hard and swollen, as I continued to feast and feast. I found my hips grinding against you, my cock rubbing against your leg. In spite of all that we had done, I wanted you terribly, now.
 
There is something so exciting and alluring about meeting a lovers’ needs. As I gave him what he wanted I felt so wanted and desired and even beautiful. I was sore from all the sex play but still I wanted him to take all he wanted. I definitely am a giving lover that way. I knew I would pay a price over the following days but I accepted that and continued to make love with him.

As he slid in and out of me, I took his full weight and sucked on his tongue. His cock deep inside of me, his tongue buried in my mouth, I writhed against him like it was the very first time. His passion energized me and our rhythm was flawless. As he came he collapsed on me and slid off to my side, his chin on my shoulder and his hand resting on my breast. After his breathing returned to normal he looked into my eyes and asked, “Baby, did you cum?” It wasn't really a statement, he already knew I hadn’t.

“I think I’m all out of cums.” I whispered with a small laugh. At his look of concern I just smiled and said, “It’s ok, really. I’m just spent. I’m glad you came though. I won’t run out before you very often so you better enjoy it this time, mister!” Tenderly he kissed me and relaxed against me again.

After getting a little more rest we talked about coming plans. What I hadn’t told Allison was that Shawn was going to be traveling for business to Vegas in a couple of weeks and I was working on arranging to meet him. I was really excited about the prospect and thought I could pull it off with some careful planning.

As far as Allison and Scott joining us in the future, we decided to wait on that discussion until our next meet. The threesome with her had been memorable and so exciting but we also wanted to have time together. The thought of them as a couple exploring with us was also very interesting but that decision would wait as well.
 
Last edited:
The afternoon went all too quickly and soon I was seeing you off at the airport. A prolonged embrace before you walked to the security line. "Call me when you get home," I asked you, grinning as you turned around to wink at me. I watched you until you disappeared, enjoying the sway of your hips as you moved.

Later, at home, I cleaned up from the days before, grinning at the memories, wondering what it would be like to have you in my life on a regular basis.
 
As I boarded the plane for home, memories of the previous couple of days flooded my mind. The business part of my trip wasn't very fruitful but the other parts of it, well those were extremely active. I expected to meet Shawn and most likely have sex with him but so much more had occurred. Our time was fun - expected, adventurous - expected, motivating - expected, but also so passionate and meaningful. I never expected to actually fall for him and frankly, that concerned me.

My long term marriage had been shaky for about 5 years and although we tried to keep things together, my husband and I separated just a year before. The divorce is in process but not final yet. Although I had dated some I actually preferred online friendships for the time being. I felt just having some cyber/phone fun was a good alternative to getting involved in person. It seemed better for my kids as well. Meeting Shawn threw all of that into upheaval.

The flight gave me too much time to mull things over. By the time we landed I was ready to text him a quick goodbye. I didn't want to call him because I knew I wouldn't be able to say it. As I walked through the airport I took out my phone and saw there was a message waiting for me. I sat in a quiet spot and listened.

"Heather, I just want you to know that I understand if this is all overwhelming for you. It is for me too. It's unexpected and surprising that I feel so strongly about you, about us. I am guessing you are having second thoughts too but I hope you will talk to me about it and give us a chance. I really want to be with you again."

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I listened to him. He knew just what I was feeling. He was feeling it too. I knew in that moment that we were worth a chance.
 
I shook my head at human nature. Even amidst all the great feelings and memories I was having, the niggling doubts had arisen. She had gone, and while we had plans, who knew if she would be back. Their might be other men in her life. Maybe I was falling too quickly for her.

But as I stared into the night sky, I thought that perhaps you might be having your own doubts. I had left a message, actually, it was the third message. The first two I deleted. I just wanted us to have a chance. I wanted you.

I settled into my evening routine, noting eventually that your flight should have landed. I wondered what you thought of the message.

I heard my phone beep and saw you had texted. I opened it to find a picture of you, smiling at me, your blouse partly unbuttoned, your cleavage so lusciously displayed, and a message, "I want to be with you again too, soon!"

I grinned broadly, and texted back, "Vegas baby!"
 
After our conversation I returned to my real life with a smile on my face and a spring in my step. Over the following days my mind regularly wandered to thoughts of Shawn and all the things we experienced together. We went back to our regular routine of calls, skype, emails and texts. There was a renewed purpose however, since we were planning our meet in Las Vegas.

The following week was busy with work, family and finding time for fun with Shawn. Toward the end of the week I received a call from Allison. It was our first conversation since the threesome and I was a little nervous. After a friendly greeting we talked business for a while. Then things took an abrupt turn.

“Heather, I am kind of surprised you haven’t called me. After you kicked me out of bed I thought you would call to explain or at least apologize. I really enjoyed being with you two but I think you were kind of rude at the end.” Allison said.

Surprised, it took me a few seconds to respond. “Um, I’m surprised to hear you say that. I thought we were very kind and I clearly told you that he and I needed some time to talk about your offer. If that offended you, just know that that was my doing, not Shawn’s. We didn’t come to an agreement about the foursome offer yet, and I’m not entirely comfortable talking about this at work so I will email you tonight and we can talk more about this later.”

Allison responded in a darker tone, “So you just needed a little time to talk about my idea? Then why didn’t you leave his house for another 5 hours?”

Her question startled me and my mind raced to form the best answer. “How do you know that I didn’t leave until later? Uh, never mind that. We can talk about this tonight. I will contact you as soon as possible. I have a meeting to get to now, Allison. Talk to you later.”

I hung up quickly with trembling hands. What in the world was going on? Did she actually park outside the house and watch for us to leave? How was I supposed to handle this situation? Quickly I reached for my cell to call Shawn.
 
As always, I smiled when I heard your call come in. But that smile faded as you told me about Allison, "Sheesh, that seems rather over the top."

We chatted back and forth a bit, trying to understand Allison's sudden possessiveness. In the end, the situation seemed pretty clear to me. We had slept with her once. She was way out of bounds. The fact that she was a co-worker of sorts complicated things.

"In the end, it is up to you whether you want to continue a relationship with her. Take me out of the equation. I will support whatever decision you make, but if it was just me, I would be taking a step back," I concluded.

I then added, "I've seen Fatal Attraction."

You giggled and I smiled again, "I can't wait to see you."
 
Shawn's response reassured me somewhat but I still had this nagging feeling that this problem with Allison wasn't going to go away easily. Although she was in her 30's I knew that she was pretty immature and I kicked myself for allowing things to progress so far with her.

That evening when things quieted around the house I logged into my yahoo chat. She was waiting for me. Immediately the conversation took a menacing tone. She was extremely angry and hurt and wanted me to defend our actions. As quickly as I could I tried to diffuse the situation and end all non work related contact. Clearly, she wasn't going to be reasonable about things.

As I ended the chat, I apologized for any confusion or perceived deception and then firmly said goodbye. She continued to type furiously while I ended the conversation and then blocked her from my chat. Nervously, I sat thinking through everything. So not smart, Heather! I beat myself up for a while but then decided to put it behind me, hoping she would do the same.

On to more pleasant things! I started looking for fun things to do in Vegas. We wanted to enjoy some of the shows but of course, wanted to make sure our time together was plentiful. I smiled as I thought about all the fun we would have in private, and soon.
 
The thing about Vegas is that there is so much to do, especially if you have bags of money. Bags I didn't have, but I did have a slush fund and intended to use it. Who really needs a new lawn? I considered my work schedule and started booking things. I was determined to show you a good time, in and out of the bedroom.

The week passed. You told me about Allison and I shook my head. I tried to make light of it, "can you blame her? you are delicious." Later I received a package from you containing one of your bras. I skyped you that night and you encouraged me to jerk off in it, repeatedly, and bring it with me to Vegas.

Mmmmm happily!
 
Shawn's cheerfulness was catchy and I was able to put the whole nasty situation out of my mind. Instead I concentrated on the trip to Vegas. I hoped that we could push the limits together in Sin City.

The next Monday I received an email from our Human Resources Manager. He wanted me to come to his office later that morning. I didn't really think anything of it at that point. I took the elevator to the 12th floor. As I approached his door, his assistant stopped me and said, "I hope you're ready for this." Nervously I knocked.

The manager invited me in and asked me to sit. He sat at his desk across from me. After a few minutes of small talk, he said, "Heather, I'm sure you can guess why you're here. You're smart and know the score. I'm surprised you got involved in something that has potential to ruin your career."

I tried to keep my face neutral but I knew he was holding all the cards and frankly, I was really nervous. Before I could respond he stood and came around the desk. As he perched on the corner he leaned over and openly stared at the hint of cleavage showing. I grasped my blouse and covered up. His lewd smile told me all I needed to know. His fingers tapped my knee as he said. "You realize that this could be big trouble for you, right?" His hand began to move up under my skirt. "Now, I'm in a position to make all of these unsubstantiated rumors disappear but that would take some cooperation from you." His fingertips grazed the top of my thigh highs and he moved closer. I could see his pants staining with his raging hardon. His other hand took mine and moved it to the bulge.

I squeezed his cock through his pants and smiled. "So how do you want me to begin cooperating?"
 
Looking back, I think my initial reaction was shock but also I just wanted to placate him as easily as possible while I thought of a way out. My heart was pounding as his fingers moved up to my panties and although he repulsed me, I was stuck because of the power he had at his disposal. Of course, he knew what was going through my mind and was loving every moment of my discomfort.

I had heard rumors about him before but as with all rumors there is a certain amount of doubt and uncertainty. A few years back there was an employee that filed a complaint about him (not easy to do against the Manager of the HR), but it didn't go anywhere and she was soon let go. If the rumors were true, I felt at the time, that she had cause for legal action but to my knowledge she never pursued that avenue. All of these thoughts flooded my mind as I tried to figure out the best way of getting out of his office with, 1. My job and 2. My body intact.

Sweetly as possible, I smiled at him, gave his cock a playful squeeze and said, "Are you going to offer a lady something to drink?"

His fingers tweaked my pussy lips through my panties as he answered, "Well, of course. How rude of me. I have some wine here but maybe you would like it somewhere a bit more private. I already cleared my schedule for the afternoon. Maybe we can take this party someplace more comfortable."

"That's a plan." I answered as I stood and brushed past him quickly heading for the door. "I'll just go to my office and take care of a few things. I'll call you when I'm ready. It shouldn't be long."

With long strokes he closed the gap between us and roughly held my shoulders. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "I can make this very uncomfortable for you, Heather, or it could be the start of something very beneficial for us both. Just know that." His tongue snaked in my ear and I shivered. He must have mistook that for excitement because he planted a wet kiss on my lips and smiled before opening the door for me.

As soon as I was out of his sight I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and finally could breath again. His assistant gave me a sympathetic glance but I kept walking. "She knows what he did, what he has done before," I thought. Disgusted and angry I punched the up button on the elevator, heading for the 21st floor. I knew who I could trust.
 
What Mr. Horny Hands didn't know was that I had connections. After staying home with young children for so many years and then my marriage going through a very rocky period, I had decided to join the work force a few years earlier. I had great connections and landed a wonderful job which challenged me and kept me fulfilled. I wasn't about to let that slip away so I faced this newest problem head on.

After being announced, I stepped through a V.P.'s door and came face to face with my soon to be ex-sister in law. After a few minutes of chat I steered the conversation to the problem at hand. Thankfully, Sandy has been around the block a few times and was very wise in addition to being very powerful at our company. I decided that complete honesty was the way to go knowing that I could trust her to be fair. Sure enough, I was right.

As I left her office assured that she would handle the issues, I almost felt sorry for the HR manager. Then I gave my ass a little slap to bring me back to the present. He deserved whatever happened and I wasn't going to waste any time feeling bad about his fate.

Now Allison, on the other hand, continued to be a concern and not one that Sandy was going to take on. Technically, we didn't even work for the same company and her advice was to just let it ride. I agreed to give it some time.

Now, onto much better things! I had a skype date with Shawn later that evening and I was more than ready for some fun and decompressing. I even had time to do a little lingerie shopping first after work. My panties were wet in anticipation.
 
There was something so different about Skyping someone you had actually slept with, a certain intimacy born of knowing that person's body. This was doubly true of you, as I both knew you and we were in the initial stages of our relationship, still discovering each other.

As you had previously dressed for our Skype dates, I chose to wear a tux this evening. Every guy looks better in formal wear. When your picture came to the screen, I saw you were in lingerie. We each ogled the other, enjoying the efforts we made. As we slowly stripped down, me more than thee, you asked if I had the bra you sent me. I held it up, the black lace now decorated with streaks of dried cum. You told me you couldn't wait to wear it and how much you enjoyed seeing me cum on it. I just marveled at how you managed to ferret out and satisfy all my little kinks.
 
Oh, I think by this time I pretty much understood his perverted mind. And of course, I mean "perverted" in only the best way possible. To the world Shawn looked like a very respectable gentleman, straight laced and conservative. The kind of man a woman loves to introduce to her elderly, still protective parents. And he was all of that! The great thing that I discovered, however, was that he had a passionate side that often bordered on kinky as well and I was thrilled to have the opportunity to discover and enjoy all the facets of Shawn.

Although I shopped after work for something new and enticing, nothing really caught my eye. I settled for some pretty panties and ended up dressing in a favorite number, a black lacy teddy and silky short robe. By the looks he gave me as we talked, I knew that "new" wasn't the key to his passion. I had his attention from the first hello.

He looked so handsome in his tux. I was pleasantly surprised that he dressed up for me. During the Vegas trip we were planning on going formal at least one night and I loved the preview I was getting on Skype. Then he started taking it off for me. Yep, that did it for me too!

As he held up the bra I sent him I laughed at the obvious cum stains on it. I teased him and we laughed as I said, "Don't you dare wash that! I want to wear it just like it is and have you rip it off of me. That is, if you can catch me..."

I remembered stories (rumors, I suppose) of naked women running through the White House during the Kennedy administration. This happened before I was even a glint in my father's eye, but hearing about the supposed escapades as a teenager had made an impression on me. I brought it up with Shawn and teased that we were, after all, going to VEGAS and pretty much ANYTHING goes there. "Don't be surprised if you have to chase me down a long hallway at some point. The right drink combination and I could give you a run for your money!" I teased.

His eyes got wide and I smiled at how adorable he looked in his boxers while holding my bra to his chest. Speechless, he quickly took his hard cock out and exploded in a huge cum. I laughed as it sprayed across my view. "You have NO idea what you're doing to me, Heather! The thought of you running half naked down a hotel hallway just blows my mind!"

"And your cock, apparently!" We both laughed anticipating our fun trip to come.
 
"Uh huh," I replied, and then proceeded to tell you what I would do when I caught you. You must have liked the description, as you soon had stripped off your panties, and were easing a finger in and out of your pussy.

I teased you for a time, telling you to stop when you looked as though you were getting close, then finally let you bring yourself to a strong climax.

Before you relaxed completely afterwards, I began to stroke my cock again, and encouraged you to join me in a second orgasm. We began teasing each other back and forth, describing what we wanted to do with the other, until we both were gasping, and then cumming hard together.

We echoes words to each other, "I can't wait to see you."
 
The next couple of weeks crawled by. Work and kids took up most of my time and in the evenings I carved out fun moments with Shawn. Finally the date was within sight for our Vegas rendezvous.

I did some shopping for some very specific items. Some new lingerie and a sexy swimsuit were needed. I also stopped at an adult only store for a couple of new toys. Packing was actually fun as my imagination went wild thinking about all the possibilities.

Work was normal. I hadn't had any problems having to do with Allison or the HR manager. I didn't even tell Shawn about the incident with him. If it went away like I thought it would, I didn't want to worry him. All was good as I got ready for the trip.

My flight was scheduled for early on a Monday morning. I expected Shawn to meet me in the airport as he was landing just before me. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach as we landed and deplaned. A quick stop in the bathroom to brush my teeth and check my hair and I hurried to baggage claim to meet him.
 
For a change, my flight had been uneventful and on time. I had retrieved my luggage and checked the console for your flight information. It turns out that your baggage carousel was two down from mine, so I waited for you there.

I did not have to wait long, but saw you at the top of the escalator, heading down. I stood at the bottom, looking up at you. Your skirt was of standard length, but it was still a thrill to be looking up it, even if I couldn't actually see anything. Your blouse was form fitting, and god did you have a lovely form. You stepped off the escalator and into my arms. We shared a kiss and a long hug as I inhaled your scents. "Heather," I murmured, "Its so good to see you."
 
At the bottom of the escalator I could see Shawn watching me, stripping me with his eyes. The perv! He was obviously trying to see up my skirt! I made a leering face and laughed as I reached the bottom and melted into his arms. It had only been a month but it seemed like a year.

We collected my bag and then went to pick up the rental. We talked easily, laughing and finishing each other's sentences with that ever present sexual charge surrounding us. I noticed other people watching us, some approving, some disapproving and some just envious as they could see that 50ish or not, we weren't dead in the passion department. I felt like a teenager and could not wait to be alone with him. We picked out a large luxury car since we planned on doing some driving and some ah hem, parking, as well. Acting like teens was definitely on the agenda.

As we left the airport Shawn's hand rested on my leg and my eyes took in the obvious bulge in his jeans. I reached over and felt his cock straining against the fabric. He sighed heavily as he tried to focus on the road. "I hear the rules of the road are pretty flexible here. Do you think we could get a ticket for this?" I asked as I continued to stroke him and then opened his pants to expose the erection.

I stroked him slowly as I leaned over to lick his ear. He quivered and had to work hard to concentrate on the road. "So when is the last time you got a blow job while driving?" I whispered. Without waiting for a reply I leaned down and quickly circled the head of his cock with my tongue. A drop of precum had formed and I leisurely licked it off. His breathing quickened and his fingers of one hand tangled in my hair. I licked up and down the shaft, feeling it pulse at my every touch. It seemed like forever since I had seen him and I happily lavished him with attention. At one point he stiffened and told me to hold still. A trucker was idling next to us, enjoying the view of my head in his lap and my skirt hiked up to ass level. Shawn tried to cover me up at the unusually long light but I mumbled to let him watch. Well, I mumbled as well as possible with a very hard cock buried deep in my mouth.

Just as we pulled up to our hotel I felt Shawn shudder and hot cum exploded in my throat. "Very nice!", I said straightening up. "That took the edge off."

After he parked he pulled me to him and kissed me hard. "Let's go baby. I've got some catching up to do."
 
Checking in, and actually getting to our room, took the usual amount of time, but watching you, I was confident that it seemed longer to you. Perhaps taking the edge of my desire had only stoked yours. Mmmm, good.

We were on the 10th floor, with a nice view of the strip from our balcony. I had paid the bell boy and closed the door, when I felt your hands on me. I turned grinning, "not wasting any time, are we?"

We kissed with the intensity of lovers who hadn't seen each other in a while, hard anxious kisses, our hands roaming over each other's bodies. After a few delicious minutes, we came up for air, laughing at our youthful lust. The room felt unusually warm, so I stepped to the slider and opened it. Cooler air came in from the balcony. I turned, extending my hand towards you. You stepped towards me and took it, and led us both onto the balcony. It was divided between units and actually quite private, or private enough.

I grinned lewdly as I sat down on the floor of the balcony, my back against half wall that served as a railing. You looked at me curiously, as I reached for your hand and pulled you forward, setting your hand on the railing. You laughed as you got the idea, straddling me. I slipped my hands up your skirt, lifting it over my head, my lips meeting your thighs and rising.

I gave a loud Mmmm when I found you were not wearing panties, and heard a throaty purr from you as my tongue snaked out gliding along your inner thighs, seeking your labia. Ohhh, you were deliciously wet already and I tasted and feasted upon you eagerly. I felt you shift your hips, and squat slightly, giving me better access, and I began giving your quicker licks, drawing up from your opening to your clit. I felt your legs begin to shake, and grinned. Soon.
 
Never before had I squirted. It wasn't for a lack of trying but I just could never get there before this time on the balcony with Shawn. My legs began to shake and I could feel Shawn's fingers digging into my ass, holding me close to him as he licked and sucked on my pussy. My whole body started quivering and my legs began to give out. Suddenly my body released in such an incredible way I almost collapsed. Shawn yelled out in surprise as I squirted all over his face. Quickly he realized what it was and he hungrily pulled me down harder onto his face.

After my movements quieted, I inched back until I could see his face down below me. We smiled as I slid down to straddle his legs. His hard cock pressed against my lower belly and I leaned in for a long, hard kiss. My head rested on his shoulder as he caressed my back while my breathing slowed once again.

After a few minutes I said, "I have never done that before. How did that happen?"

Shawn smiled and said, "that was amazing! I don't know why it happened now but that was so great! I can't believe how sweet you taste."

I ran my hand over his face, finally realizing how wet it was. His shirt was drenched in the front and I was a little embarrassed that I had caused all of that. He saw my insecurity, gently kissed me and said "It's all good, baby. That was so incredible! Now how about we test out the bed?"
 
I gave you my hand and helped you off of me, then leaned forward and stood up. I looked down at my shirt and laughed, "Well, I have been jerking off on your bra for over a week now, so I suppose this is payback."

We walked through the slider back into our room as I started to unbutton it, "Or was this just a subtle plan to get my clothes off?"

My face and throat felt sticky. As I slid my shirt off, I gave you a quick kiss and said I was going to go freshen up. I walked into the bathroom and shed the rest of my clothes. I ran some warm water and gave my face and chest a quick wash. I dried myself off and put on one of the plush bathrobes hanging on a hook.

I exited the bathroom to see you kneeling on the bed. You had removed most of your clothes, only your bra, thigh high stockings and heals remaining. You had slipped a pair of panties on to complete the picture. I put my hands on the bed, and then my knees, crawling to you, my erection parting my robe, swinging beneath me. As my face approached yours, I breathed, "God, you make me hard Heather."
 
As I already stated, I had tried to squirt for years before this time. I once had a lover who made it his personal mission to get me to squirt. He claimed to be an expert on the subject and pursued it with a passion. He was an incredible lover and made me cum more times than I thought possible but never got me to squirt. That fact contributed to our breakup, sadly. His ego was larger than my desire to fulfill his goal, apparently, and finally we had to admit defeat. It seems ridiculous to admit that but seeing as our relationship was really just sexually based I guess it makes sense. But I digress…

I was a bit surprised at Shawn’s reaction. He seemed uncomfortable with the whole situation and quickly went into the bathroom. I worried for a few moments but didn’t want to spoil our reunion and so I decided to get busy and seduce him again. Quickly I stripped down to my bra, thigh highs and heels and added a pretty pair of panties before posing in a kneeling position on the bed. I added my best “come hither” smile and waited for him. As he came out of the bathroom, I took one look at his face and thought, “Yep, I think I did it right”.

He leaned in for a passionate kiss and lightly ran his hand over my face. Yes, I noticed his cock was hard and throbbing. Slowly we laid down on our sides facing each other and began simply making out. It had been quite a while for me since I enjoyed endless minutes of kissing and touching and exploring. In fact, it had been since the last time I saw him. I enjoyed every minute of our sensual play. There was plenty of time for that in addition to just hard “take me” moments as well. We rolled so he was on top of me and suddenly he slipped his cock inside of me. I gasped at the suddenness of it and parted my knees wide to welcome him in. My heels moved to his lower back as he began to fuck smoothly and slowly. I sucked on his tongue and ran my hands over his arms. My breasts pressed against his chest and our bodies moved in perfect rhythm. Amazing how we were so in sync even as fairly new lovers.
 
We moved slowly together, my cock almost leaving your silken flesh, then sinking back in, deep, my hips pressing against yours. The pace gave a pleasure that allowed us to explore each other more, touching here and there, kissing, and the varied love talk.

I paused as I felt myself getting close, simply holding my cock deep inside you. "Heather, you are an amazing lover. I have never had anyone squirt for me before."

The memory of it was fresh in my mind, and as I recalled it, my hips started to move on their own. "That was so incredibly hot. I want more."

I could feel your stockings and heels against my lower back, affirming that you wanted me insde of you. I had been waiting for this for weeks, and the reality of it was dizzying in its intensity.
 
Back
Top