new guy here

Haha...oh man, my experience with threesomes has been pretty sad. Somebody always fails (thankfully, it's never been me!) :)

My one and only sucked too.....I got off a lot and so did my ex-wife. But the other man was limp......guess he didn't like seeing me naked.

I have had a scant handful, usually when in relationships and the person I am dating asks for one...when it's two guys I get so uptight about making sure they get theirs, I don't get mine. And the one I had with another girl (the one in my photos), he jerked off right before we got there and couldn't get it back up. We found out later from another friend that dated him that it was a frequent issue with him. When he could get it up, he did well, but his recovery time was sorely lacking.

Oh well, at least she and I enjoyed each other's company :)

(Sorry for hijacking your thread temporarily, geekygamer!)

Last edited:
I have had a scant handful, usually when in relationships and the person I am dating asks for one...when it's two guys I get so uptight about making sure they get theirs, I don't get mine. And the one I had with another girl (the one in my photos), he jerked off right before we got there and couldn't get it back up. We found out later from another friend that dated him that it was a frequent issue with him. When he could get it up, he did well, but his recovery time was sorely lacking.

Oh well, at least she and I enjoyed each other's company :)

(Sorry for hijacking your thread temporarily, geekygamer!)

LOL no worries I go out for dinner come back and find my thread hijacked... oh well and I agree with jay we should have a play date!:devil:

Pretty kitty 10! Great to see you!! :)

Ok.....now we're ready to get back to biness!! bring on some more sexiness, new guy!! :p

Pretty kitty 10! Great to see you!! :)

Ok.....now we're ready to get back to biness!! bring on some more sexiness, new guy!! :p

easy tiger I have something in mind tonight that me and fawn cooked up last night and i know you all will love it

Back