Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouuu! This is one of my few fantasies that I have yet to realize. I just haven't worked up the nerve to ask any of my partners to piss on me.
Can't wait to check out some of those suggested clips later on!

Did the clips you watched turn you on? Did they make you desire to have someone piss on you something you would want to do or did it turn you off to the idea of indulging in it?

Did the clips you watched turn you on? Did they make you desire to have someone piss on you something you would want to do or did it turn you off to the idea of indulging in it?

That clip didn't do it for sexually, but I found it to be interesting.
I am more into the pee thing as a "forced" punishment.
For example:
"You liked having that stranger's cock up your ass, you filthy slut? This is what happens when you act like a little whore: Daddy's gonna make you all dirty like the filthy cunt you are."
"No Daddy, please! I'm sorry, Daddy!"
"I know you're sorry, baby, but this is what you get when you break Daddy's rules. Now shut up, kneel down, and open your mouth like a good girl."

That clip didn't do it for sexually, but I found it to be interesting.
I am more into the pee thing as a "forced" punishment.
For example:
"You liked having that stranger's cock up your ass, you filthy slut? This is what happens when you act like a little whore: Daddy's gonna make you all dirty like the filthy cunt you are."
"No Daddy, please! I'm sorry, Daddy!"
"I know you're sorry, baby, but this is what you get when you break Daddy's rules. Now shut up, kneel down, and open your mouth like a good girl."

Damn that is hot!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back