The Bratty Thread

Welp, I unintentionally bumped the thread this post was from. Oh well!

And there aren't many slave owner types out there-- not that can turn off the ownership when it isn't needed. It could be dicey IRL.

Stella, I found this comment of yours and I gotta say I've been thinking along these lines a lot lately. It's occurring to me that an Owner/owned dynamic can exist entirely separately from D/s, M/s, S/m, B/l, though it borrows aspects from them.

--

Another thing--though I can't find the thread, it's probably still on the front page--this whole conversation has had me thinking about is the fact that it makes kinksters so incredibly uncomfortable to not be able to visually distinguish a PYL and their pyl "on the street". I've got a hunch that this discomfort especially strong for M/f couples.
 
This is a off-shoot of another thread.

What do you consider bratty?
What does your Dom(me) consider bratty to be?
Are you bratty?
Does this affect your D/s relationship in a positive or in a negative way?
Does your Dom(me) find it amusing? Irritating? Other?
Does being bratty mean you are less submissive? Why? or Why not?

Just some questions to start this thread off.

I'll answer when I get back from my appointment today. I just wanted to get the thread started as I think perhaps some of us might like to see other submissive's and Dominant's viewpoints on this topic.

1. I consider bratty someone who is cocky, spoild, and doesn't play fair, and isn't very good at
losing a game of any type.

2. I don't know I don't have a dom. In my family the females tend to dominate the house-hold.
Which is rough on me and my man because were both very dominant we don't feel good unless
we get our way, which is border-line bratty. But if you started out in your early life losing alot
and your now working for both a marketing company, that gets paid in commision, a grocery store, and overnight schooling i'm about to start, you tend to not feel comfortable around
people that are over-powering, unless it's some weird role=play scene. Then it can easily be switched up from time to time.

3. My man, does find it irritating but it arouses him at the same time because he knows I'll only accept the submissive role once in a blue moon when I know he's proved himself.

4. Sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. But deep down even some of the most powerful men I've met can't resist an irresitable, down-to-earth, naturally beautiful woman that doesn't give up on herself or her loved ones. I think there's to many sexually submissive women now of days it's starting to get played out. Like my man, he wants multiple wives. I won't accept it. Unless it's under my terms. My terms include, "Either me being the common-law wife, and him marrying all his wives legally in some other country." Or me being his only wife, and keeping his other g/f's as side hook ups.

I will not under any circumstances take last place. ;) I'm one of those people thats not afraid to lose at all, in fact I prepare myself for failure with a positive outlook. The more you do it, the more you will be successful. The secret to it is writing out a list of all your fears. And overcoming those fears first, and foremost. Once you've done that happiness will follow.

Good luck to you Sir! ;)
 
Last edited:
Welp, I unintentionally bumped the thread this post was from. Oh well!



Stella, I found this comment of yours and I gotta say I've been thinking along these lines a lot lately. It's occurring to me that an Owner/owned dynamic can exist entirely separately from D/s, M/s, S/m, B/l, though it borrows aspects from them.

--

Another thing--though I can't find the thread, it's probably still on the front page--this whole conversation has had me thinking about is the fact that it makes kinksters so incredibly uncomfortable to not be able to visually distinguish a PYL and their pyl "on the street". I've got a hunch that this discomfort especially strong for M/f couples.
yes it is-- a few years back they wanted to be included in the Pride Parade because yanno-- hetero couples are so subversive.
 
S is getting a squirt bottle for when I'm uppity.

For those of you who say that brats are too much work, I guess y'alls are too lazy to pull a plastic trigger. ;)
 
Let us know if it works, okay?

Won't be able to to for a couple more months when I'm up there again...

Heh, he went apeshit over the idea and then promptly fell into silence as he tried to figure out when, exactly, he could whip it out.

"I'm having a hard time actually imagining when I'd use it in real life. It sounds like a lot of fun, but..."

"Well, make stuff up if you need to. There's also the practical: dishes not done when you get home? That's a squirtin'. Bedroom smells from cooking? Squirtin'. I don't come when called? Squirtin'."

Yeah, I'm starting to think that while the uppity thing is just part and parcel of who I am, it really is giving him license to figure out who he is in the grand scheme of D/s things. It's not like he's spent 10 years reading BDSM stories like me. :D
 
It's not like he's spent 10 years reading BDSM stories like me.
yeah... IMO, researching BDSM isn't merely a matter of tech manuals. Reading the fiction can give you a lot of insight as to what works for you and why, sometimes-- even if it's only because someone else's ideas are glaringly wrong for you.
 
Sometimes we play games on the phone, pretending that we're with each other:

"Ughhhh S I'm so tired and I still have my pants on"
"Fuck is wrong with you lawl"
"Sooo tired"
"Kay I'm breakin' out the scissors"
"But I like these pants"
"You want help or not"
"....Kay"

It was just play, but, I was thinking about what I'd do if he'd seriously proposes cutting off a favorite garment.

I might've let him do it, fighting him all the way. I dunno. It's a strange place of "I'm taking zero responsibility for this" while simultaneously being an active participant. I dunno. I'm drunk and trying to think deep about bratting to a sadist.
 
Back
Top