Alternative Therapy - Let Me Help You With That (closed)

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Closed for Sinful Whispers

I looked around the room again and rolled my eyes. Had I really let myself get pushed into this?

I supposed as doctor's waiting rooms went, it wasn't too bad. No silly cartoon tooth posters extolling the virtues of flossing. No cavalcade of coughing toddlers. The magazines on the table were only two months out of date. Even the receptionist was kinda cute.

Still, I missed the fish tank. Dr. Saunders (my pediatrician growing up) had this massive tropical fish tank in the waiting room. I always loved that as a kid. But I suppose when you were old enough to see a psychiatrist, you weren't supposed to need bright, colorful fish to distract you. I frowned and turned back to the copy of Popular Science.

A door past the receptionist's desk opened. A middle-aged woman in a pantsuit exited. She spoke quietly with the receptionist for a minute, then crossed in front of me to the main entrance. After the door closed behind her, the quiet resumed.

"Mr. Trask?" The receptionist smiled at me from her desk when I looked up. "The doctor will see you now."

That was another new one. Though my height now topped 6 feet and my voice now had a bass rumble, I wasn't used to adults addressing me formally by last name. Most of them called me by my first name: Jacob. The only difference was my coaches, to whom I was simply Trask - no Mister, just Trask.

I was again glad I'd convinced Mom not to come. The receptionist was cute enough that I didn't want to seem like a kid who still needed his mommy to take him to the doctor. "I'm old enough to drive, I'm old enough to go see some stupid shrink by myself!" I'd argued till she relented.

Of course, this was all a waste of time. Sure, I had problems. But who didn't? And it wasn't like these problems were just in my head. My parents' imminent divorce wasn't a figment of my imagination. I hadn't hallucinated Billy Peterson's left fist giving me a black eye or Principal Birdsong giving us both in-school suspension for fighting. But talking about any of it wasn't going to fix any of that.

I entered the inner door and found myself in a plush little office. A few well-padded, high-backed chairs formed a small semicircle with one of those armless couch things. Back in a corner stood a dainty wooden desk topped with a couple neat stacks of paper, a few photo frames, a jar of pens, and various other office desk-y things.

One of the nice chairs was occupied by a woman. Her dark hair was bound up in a sensible bun and she wore very simple earrings and light makeup. Not that she really needed it; the receptionist was cute, but apparently the doctor was stone cold gorgeous.

She was also incredibly fat. Or at least, that was my initial impression at seeing the huge swell of her gut against the white blouse beneath her dark suit jacket. But after a few seconds more, I realized I was wrong. She wasn't fat; aside from that big gut and bosom, the rest of her frame appeared to be rather slender. I revised my initial assessment; she wasn't fat - just very pregnant.

Hi," I began with some uncertainty; I had no idea how a session with a psychiatrist was supposed to work. "I'm Jacob Trask."
 

Dr. Elana Stamos-Davini was a beautiful long haired 39 year old psychiatrist, with dark eyes that were the ones that you could easily get lost in. Some called them bedroom eyes, those sexy dark brown with flakes of green and almost a gold that reminded one of Autumn season.

Elana had her own private practice, which she worked her ass off for. All the time in college and the long years of residency put her into one of the top hospitals where she worked on the psychiatric floor putting her time in till she had enough money and experience under her belt to branch out on her own.

While working in the hospital she had met Dr. Hank Davini, a heart surgeon that was four years older than her. he was a very attractive Italian man. Hank was 6'4, 190, dark hair and dark eyes similar to hers and a wonderful caring, loving and funny personality. He asked her out and 6 months later they were living together, 6 months after that they were planning their wedding and honeymoon to Greece and living the life of a happily married couple.

After being married 6 months rumors started around the hospital that he was 'playing around' with the nurses. Elana let it fall from her back and tried not to let the rumors bother her but she took notice that he was having longer surgeries and his heart surgery schedual was always quite full from what he was telling her as he was coming in later , leaving early or staying at the office overnight.

Elana had strict rules when it came to her practice, it was 9-5 monday through friday with no exoecptions. One her weekends there was always another doctor her patience could call in case of an emergency. hank was the only family Elana had in the staes, the rest of her family were still over in Greece and only visited once every couple years. Once her practice took off she took one vacation in the spring and another in the fall. Greece in the Fall, she went alone, and the Spring vacation she went with her husband usually somewhere tropical and hot.

Though the past couple years he was taking half the vacation alone to go golfing with his fellow doctors, and she would join him for the last couple days while she took the first half and worked around the house. The house was huge, to big for both of them but Hank was into the whole status thing, making sure people knew he made excellent money. The fancy car, the big fancy house, the best of this and that and Elana, she was more the simple type. her clothing was basically the normal casual items, jeans and casual shirts, she had expensive dresses and gowns for all the events they were both invited to but for the most part she liked simplicity.

All the years they were married they discussed having at least one child, then the past two years something changed and he decided for them that they were not going to have a family. Elana was heart broken, first that HE decided and second that he changed the plans for now reason other than he liked not having to worry about baby diapers, nannies, schools etc. it was then the marriage really went down hill and she was questioning him about his late nights, long hours and not coming home.

Elana was no fool, she was convinced all the rumors were true, and needed to figure out how to address the topic. They were headed to the Caribbean for a week with two other couples, it was then she would spring it up as he wouldn't want to make any sort of scene or ruin the trip. Elana waited for the second day to pass and on the third morning she brought it all up and he went ballistic and left.

That evening after the sun went down and she went to bed he came in to the hotel room piss pour drunk. That night was the first night they had sex in months. This wasn't to be described as making love though, he raped her. Elana told him no repeatedly and it didn't matter he tossed her all around as he wanted like a rag doll and fucked her so hard the next morning she was bleeding and sore.

It was then she knew it was time to call it quits. That was five months back and she was still trying to decide what she wanted to do now that she was pregnant, 5 months to the day that her own husband raped her. She never told him till it was to late to have an abortion, which she wouldn't have done anyways but this was the clincher that wedged her marriage into two.

Hank decided that in the best interest of his career and to look good in the eyes of those he thought looked up to him he would play the part of the happily married man and soon to be father. Elana decided that she would give it a try one last time and if didn't change before the baby was born she was out the door and they would see each other in court with their divorce lawyers.

Elana heard her husband one night on his office phone telling who was on the other end that since Elana got pregnant he no longer found her attractive and that whenever he looked at her he felt disgusted. Elana gained very little weight, and the comments cut through her like a knife. This was a deep wound, one that would take a long time to heal if that was even possible.

Elana headed into the office, it was an old brownstone that she had bought at auction and had converted into a full office downstairs and kept the kitchen. The upstairs was a single unit apartment that she rented out short term, most of the time it remained empty as she liked using it as a sitting room where she found comfortable enough to sit and read a book or lay back and let the music pipe through the speakers as she relaxed before going home. In all the years she had the apartment she had never once spent the night there but some days she was pondering the idea and one day she may just move into it.

That morning she was early, she was meeting a new client today, a young man who if she remembered correctly was about 18-19 but she couldn't remember right off the bat. Elana made a pot of coffee and smiled as she walked through the hallway from the kitchen seeing her receptionist Dita come in the front door. They exchanged pleasantries and Dita got the office and waiting room prepared for the clients.

Dita had been Elana's secretary for two years now and kept everything running like a well oiled machine. She was 23, and very warm and friendly and her work was fantastic. She like detail and so did Elana. Their professional relationship led to a very tight out of work friendship, they spent lunches together as well as went to dinner when Hank was no were to be found, she was trust worthy and that was important in this line of work.

Dita brought her in the file as she looked it over, Jacob Trask. His name was all she had a chance to read before the door opened and Dita showed a young man who stood roughly 6'-6'2, as Elana pointed to a chair across from her . She let him look around the office, as most of the time it made the patience feel a little less nervous. His eyes move over her as she slowly took off her jacket and placed it on the back of the chair then turned around, crossing her legs (as she still could at this point) and offered a smile to Jacob.

He could see once her jacket was pulled aside and taken off that she was very pregnant. Elana watched him for a moment as she placed her legal pad on her knee and pulled a pen from behind her ear and glanced to him once again. " Hi, I'm Jacob Trask." Elana noticed his deep voice and to her it was a sexy voice, one she liked listening to.

"Good morning Jacob, I'm Dr. Elana Stamos." She offered another smile, "This is your first time here with me, would you like to tell me why you came?" her voice was soft, she spoke clearly and direct. Elana was warm and personable, most liked her and those that didn't most likely had either been told stories to by her husband or were sleeping with him.
 

"This is your first time here with me, would you like to tell me why you came?" Dr. Stamos' voice had slight accent to it. I couldn't quite place it, but it fit with the hint of the exotic among her features.

I glanced at the couch and frowned. I didn't want to be here as it was and laying on my back like some stereotypical nutcase felt like yielding too much. I opted for the high-backed chair opposite her.

I snorted. "I'm here because my mother is making me. She thinks I have 'issues'," I continued, adding air quotes for emphasis.

"Ha! Issues." I rolled my eyes. "As if I compare to to her and Dad. You wanna see issues, look at those two. Twenty years of so-called wedded bliss and then it turns out it's all a lie. They've been faking it. Can you believe that? Secretly they want to call it quits, but they fake like they're still totally committed. You ask me, she should be the one in here talking to you.

"But noooo," I wailed. "Can't be having that. I'm just a kid, after all. So if I'm upset over my parents perpetuating a fraud for years, it must be my 'issue' and so I'm the one who 'needs to see a professional' to 'talk it out'." I snorted derisively. "Puh-leeze."

I sighed. "Sorry I'm wasting your time, doc, but it was either this or she'd take away my car keys. And as stupid as this is, it's better than riding the bus to school."
 
She watched the young man look around again and he seemed to be trying to decide whether he wanted to take the couch like you always see in movies and read in novels or the leather high back chairs which to her was the smarter choice. He picked the better of the two and doing so she was closer to him and could read his body language and his facial expressions when another is only a couple feet away.

Elana stayed quiet as he settled in, letting him get comfortable and waited for his first answer to why he was there. Usually 'kids' at this age were there because their parents want them there or believe they have problems and are out of control. Elana heard all the excuse as to why parents or the courts send children to shrinks so most likely his was going to be something she has heard a thousand times over.

"I'm here because my mother is making me. She thinks I have 'issues'," Jacob said as Elana moved the end of the pen along her lips slowly, going back and forth as she listened and watched him. She shifted in her own leather back chair and felt the baby move with her as she rubbed her hand over her upper stomach where the swell formed.

The Dr. let him talk without interrupting him right away. usually when one would they patient would stop talking and clam up so it was best to let them get it all out at once while they were on a roll or she would be pulling teeth to get anything else.

"Ha! Issues. As if I compare to her and Dad. You wanna see issues, look at those two. Twenty years of so-called wedded bliss and then it turns out it's all a lie. They've been faking it. Can you believe that? Secretly they want to call it quits, but they fake like they're still totally committed. You ask me, she should be the one in here talking to you." he said as she listened.

Elana was realizing fast that this was going to be about a son fighting against his parents which was always a very delicate subject to discuss it always seemed that the child believed the doctor took the parents side and that wasn't always the case.

He was on a roll and continued speaking as she was jotting notes here and there. Elana would write and then more the end of the pen to her lips as it would slide in and back out or across them. She wore very little make up but a thin layer of lips stick followed by a clear gloss made it easier for her to do what she was doing with the pen.

"Sorry I'm wasting your time, doc, but it was either this or she'd take away my car keys. And as stupid as this is, it's better than riding the bus to school." he said and she believed he was finally at the end of his roll.

"Jacob you're not wasting my time for one thing so do not look at it that way. Sometimes talking to a person outside the 'box' is all that is needed to put things into perspective for some." Elana said as she offered him a friendly smile. "I am not going to take sides but you need to think about everything you said to me. I understand how you feel about your parents but I think you may be looking at it wrong and finding it really hard to handle that their problems are not yours. There are times when parents don't realize that they are drawing their children into their problems and that might be the case here."

"I would have rather you came here on your own and wanted to than to have them use your car as a pawn but in time that might change, I'm not a beast and I have been told I am easy to talk to most of the time." Elana placed her hand on her stomach again and felt the baby kick as she groaned softly. "Sorry the little guy...or...girl kicked me in the ribs."

"It isn't fair to call their marriage a fraud. Couples try and work things out. Marriage isn't easy its a lot of hard work. It's communication, it's listening and so much more which you will find out. Sometimes couples take breaks to get everything worked out. You cannot be part of that. They are your parents and may choose to stay together because of whatever reasons or maybe split and divorce."

"What makes you call their marriage a fraud and how do you wish them to work this out, by staying together or going separate ways?" She asked just trying to fish out some more information.
 

"I am not going to take sides but you need to think about everything you said to me. I understand how you feel about your parents but I think you may be looking at it wrong and finding it really hard to handle that their problems are not yours. There are times when parents don't realize that they are drawing their children into their problems and that might be the case here."

I rolled my eyes. Just what I needed: psychobabble. I'd expected as much as soon as Mom had brought up the entire idea of seeing a therapist. Since she'd starting seeing one of her own, she thought that everyone needed it.

I had mostly tuned her out, then she groaned softly. I looked up to see her twisting in her seat and rubbing her belly. "Sorry the little guy...or...girl kicked me in the ribs." I gave no response, but my gaze was drawn a little higher; whenever Dr. Stamos shifted, her bloused tended to tug against her breasts ever so slightly. Older, married, and pregnant though she might be, I had to admit Dr. Stamos had one hell of a rack.

She continued with more of her quiet, serious talk which I again ignored. Still, years of experience feigning attention to Mom subconsciously alerted me to telltale shift in vocal pitch that signaled a question was imminent. I suppressed a sigh and tuned back in to her words.

"What makes you call their marriage a fraud and how do you wish them to work this out, by staying together or going separate ways?"

I smirked. "Well, I call it fraud when your parents pretend to be a happy couple when they're both having affairs. Both with women, too." I shook my head. "And it's not like this is some great surprise to them. They both knew the other one was sleeping around. They gave each other permission." I spat the last word out, my anger and disgust writ plain on my face. I wasn't sure which of them I was more displeased with.

I jabbed a finger at Dr. Stamos. "And you can cut that psycho-crap trying to justify what they did. They knew damn well what they were doing and they lied to us about it. For nearly four years, they made like they were still just Mom and Dad in front of me and my sister. 'For the sake of the children'," I said in a falsetto resembling Mom's voice. "Yeah, because lying to your kids about Mommy and Daddy loving each other very much is sure to be good for them. Fucking bullshit." I folded up my arms and glared at an empty corner of the room, too angry to continue without shouting.
 
Elana watched as the kid rolled his eyes, he had his mind made up and he wasn't going to listen unless she admitted to him that he was in the right and she knew he wasn't. neither his parents or him were right they were all wrong and butting heads over things that really should have not involved the children to begin with. Dragging them in the middle or airing their dirty laundry out in the open was wrong.

She glanced down at her legal pad and was writing something and as she glanced back up she could see that he was looking to her breasts. This was typical of most young males that she has had counseling sessions with, they all seemed to close her out and just look at her as a 'female', an object but it also changes as she starts getting into their heads. Elana was young too and she could remember checking out a males crotch, human nature.

Something she said brought him back to the office, his mind was focused back on what she had asked him. It was his opinion she wanted. She listened as the tone of his voice changed and he got angry about what was happening with his parents. it seemed each one was dating another, and the marriage was open but they were staying together for the children and perhaps for financial reasons.

His finger came up and he pointed it to her face and she left him go, letting him get it all out from within. holding it in was going to cause this young man to explode and it wasn't going to be good when it happened. Either he was going to hurt himself or another, and she hated the thought of that. Usually she was a good judge of character and even though she just met the young man, she got a good vibe from him.

"So your parents had an agreement between them and it came out and now you feel betrayed and that is okay Jacob. You have the right to feel how you feel, I feel your reasoning is justified. What would you have rather had happen? have you ever lied to your parents to save you from getting into trouble or to save maybe from one of them being hurt or disappointed?"

Elana stood up and walked over to her desk, she took a sip of her water and then returned to the chair, shifting as she tried to get comfortable but that was becoming more and more difficult the further along she got. "Does your sister know about all of this? Is she younger or older than you Jacob?" Elana asked wondering how this was effecting her as she seen the turmoil he was going through.

"I'm not here to be your enemy Jacob. I'm here to listen and help any way I can."
 

So your parents had an agreement between them and it came out and now you feel betrayed and that is okay Jacob. You have the right to feel how you feel, I feel your reasoning is justified. What would you have rather had happen? have you ever lied to your parents to save you from getting into trouble or to save maybe from one of them being hurt or disappointed?"


I openly rolled my eyes. "Geez, you sound like them when they're trying to justify what they did. And they both have, even they both blame the other one. Everybody has their excuse. Only upside to having to listen to both of them is that you eventually piece together the truth. My sister Janice is better at it, really. She suspected something was going on long before I did,but so she started keeping notes on it. Going back, she was able to reconstruct what went down.

I leaned forward in my chair as I began telling the tale. "See, Mom went on this fitness kick because she wanted to look good for her high school reunion. She used to be a cheerleader back then, but she'd had kids and put on some weight. Anywise, she starts working out with this personal trainer Lucy and somewhere in between all the grunting and stretching and sweating, the two of them start messing around.

"Then Dad clues in something is going on, so he confronts her and she confesses. Mom feeds him some line about she's just experimenting - probably because she's afraid to get divorced. Dad buys her claim that it's just a phase and okays her continuing. Janice thinks he was hoping this might turn into a threesome; she's probably right.

"But it's not a phase. Mom stops putting out for Dad and he starts realizing that he's never gonna get that three-way. Probably would have headed to divorce then, but then Dad was on some business junket, got a bit drunk, and wound up in bed with some assistant. He starts banging her on the side till Mom catches wise.

I sighed. "They probably should of called it quits there, but they were both afraid of their social and financial status dropping if they divorced, so they decided to maintain the fiction. That lasted a couple years with them both quietly having affairs with a series of other women.

"Everything exploded when Janice and I were spending a week with our grandmother last summer. Apparently Dad hooked up with some crazy chick and brought her home since there were no kids around. He goes off to work the next morning. Mom returns home to find Dad's girl. Then either it just happened or Mom decided to be vindictive - it depends who tells the story - but Dad comes home for a surprise nooner and finds this girl and Mom naked in the pool going at it. Huge fight ensues, blood feud is declared, and now we're in the middle of their divorce.

I sat back. "Crazy, huh? Can't make this shit up. So yeah, I'd have preferred if they hadn't perpetuated this lie for years. Mom and Dad don't want to be married anymore would suck either way, but at least they could have done this break-up cleanly and quietly. Instead they waited till it exploded and now it's a fucking spectacle.

Janice and I can't wait to get the hell away from both of them. We're fraternal twins, so we escape to college at the same time. Dad spends most of his time being angry and tense. Mom has gone hippy-dippy with yoga and crystals and self-affirmation crap. Neither is fun to be around.

"Plus, Mom's current girlfriend, Brandi, sort of hit on me. I mean, granted, she's kinda hot. Blonde hair, pretty smile, and a huge r---. " I stopped abruptly. I'd forgotten I was talking with a woman; Dr. Stamos probably wouldn't appreciate me discussing a woman so crudely. Plus, having seen Dr. Stamos, 'huge' didn't seem accurate for Brandi anymore.

" She's really attractive, " I said, lurching my story back into gear." So on the one hand, nice to have the attention. But then I remember that she's also seeing my mother." I closed my eyes and shuddered, willing my thoughts not to go any further. "Creepy."

I turned my attention back to Dr. Stamos. "So unless your medical degree came with a magic wand that can erase the last five years, then there's nothing you can do to help me." I folded my arms and gazed at her, daring her to prove otherwise.
 
"Geez, you sound like them when they're trying to justify what they did. And they both have, even they both blame the other one. Everybody has their excuse.... he said to Elana with an eye roll and continued on talking about his sister and how she was the one that put it all together. Elana wondered how his sister was handling all of this considering the anger he was holding inside.

The feeling of betrayal was a hard one to swallow, especially when it dealt with kids and parents. More or less it was just as hard between spouses just the same but kids never understand why or how could their mother and father do such a thing to each other because the kids take it as it was done against them. it was persona feeling.

Jacob leaned forth in the high leather back chair as he was much closer to Elana than she liked but she had a feeling he was harmless and wouldn't get violent with her as some have in the past. he continued to talk to tell her now about his mother and Elana could feel the hurt and pain in his voice as he let her in. But again he'd not believe her if she told him.

Elana just listened to him continue on talking about a lesbian affair which wasn't uncommon within older females and her husbands affair when he felt he was missing out on something and the thoughts of a three some again, not uncommon.

He spoke like his parents were a soap opera, 'putting out' and 'thee-somes' and to her this was what children didn't need to hear about and parents really needed to be more discreet with how they dealt with their marriage. She felt bad they both got caught in the middle of all of this, they were to young and this was far from the role models they needed in their young impressionable lives.

"These days with recessions and job loses Jacob people married or single do what they need to maintain certain aspects of their lives. Jobs are very hard to come by, to sell a house people need to drop the value below market cost and decide to take a huge hit or not. You don't understand this all because of your age and you may disagree with me but one day which I hope you will never go through this but you'd have a better understanding with a family."

Elana didn't have the best childhood either. She choose the field she did to try and shrink her own self but she found that, that wasn't possible and it was more depressing for her but after all the time she stuck with it, she loved the brain and how it worked and how people thoughts.

"That wasn't a smart move with what your father did while you kids were away, and it was even worse that your mother took revenge the way she did. This is why I am a shrink, because I am a sounding board to help where I can."

"Crazy, huh? Can't make this shit up. So yeah, I'd have preferred if they hadn't perpetuated this lie for years... he said as she sat back feeling a bit of pain in her back. her breasts pushed out as her shirt parted a bit allowing him to see the swells of her breasts once again only this time a bit more.

"Jacob would it had been easier if they came to you first before all of this happened and your mother admitted she wanted to be a lesbian and your father admitted he wanted to be with another woman? That the marriage was over and made you pick a parent then? As it stands you can go where ever you want because of your age, your sister can pick as well but the courts will decide which parents is best for her at this point."

Elana caught what he said then, she realized they were the same age. "Well that changes it all. You both are adults by law, both 18 and can choose who you wish to live with. It won't be an easy transition but at least you have that option. Though I will add this, I believe as twins you both she stick together."

"Plus, Mom's current girlfriend, Brandi, sort of hit on me. I mean, granted, she's kinda hot. Blonde hair, pretty smile, and a huge r---. " Elana smiled and almost chuckled as he described his mother's girlfriend.

"If that is the case, i do believe you should discuss this with your mother. Even as an 18 year old man, you are an adult and you can choose to respond back to her but do not do what your mother did and seek revenge that way. If she is making a pass at you then your mother should be made aware , as it would only be right. Don't you agree?"

He folded his arms and looked at her and yes she wished she had a magic wand but she didn't. That was depressing even to her as a doctor. "Any young man your age would feel and perhaps act on an older female hitting on them, human nature it just depends on what you'd choose to do, every action has a reaction and I believe talking with your mother might be a good way to open this door."

"Our time is up for now. I will see you again and we can discuss this further. So when would you like to see me again this week?" Elana asked. "I enjoyed getting to know you today Jacob, thank you for opening up to me."

She stood up and walked over to her desk and stood behind it and leaned forth as she looked at her date book. It was Tuesday ..."I have a Thursday morning or a Friday evening appointment open if that helps..." her shirt huge down and as it did this time it gave him a full view of her lovely milk filled melons.

Elana realized talking to him she needed to make a choice in her own marriage before she gave birth. maybe it was time to step out on her own and take a possible separation to see where they were going in their marriage and lives.
 
I listened to Dr. Stamos with some grudging acceptance that not everything she was saying was useless excuses. "Alright, maybe they weren't completely wrong in doing what they did. Maybe."

I'd have to talk to Janice about this. She was better about not losing her temper than I was, but she was equally upset about the impending divorce. . As twins, we'd always been close, but the emotional turmoil of the last several months had really bonded us together.

"If that is the case, i do believe you should discuss this with your mother. Even as an 18 year old man, you are an adult and you can choose to respond back to her but do not do what your mother did and seek revenge that way. If she is making a pass at you then your mother should be made aware , as it would only be right. Don't you agree?"

I chuckled at that. "Honestly, revenge never even crossed my mind, Doc. I hadn't expected her to put her hand there and say those things, so it caught me off-guard. I didn't know how to react, so I just made up some lame excuse to get out of there."

I paused. If I was going to take Dr. Stamos seriously, I probably needed to be honest with her. "I admit that I did think about what she'd suggested later on. I wasn't entirely against the idea." I felt the tips of my ears heat up as a touch of embarrassment crept in. "I mean, she might be a bit older than me, but she's hot and, well, I'm a guy." I ended with a shrug. Surely I didn't need to explain to a psychiatrist that a teenage male might get a bit aroused when hit on by an attractive woman.

"But no, I'm not gonna talk about it with Mom. It's bad enough already just dealing with her and Dad. If I tell her, it's going to be a whole other new thing. I just want to keep my head down until I finish school and can get the hell away from this circus."

Dr. Stamos didn't seem to fully agree with my position, but she nodded her understanding. "Our time is up for now. I will see you again and we can discuss this further." Yup; she probably figured that she shouldn't push me too much at the first session, but that she'd bring it up again next time.

She rose and went to her desk. Watching her walk from behind, I was again struck by how generally slender she was. I remembered when my cousin Laura got pregnant, she blew up like some crazy balloon. Sure, her boobs grew a bit and her belly got round, but she also packed on pounds all over the place - butt, thighs, upper arms, and even her face. I just assumed that pregnancy made a woman fat. Not so with Dr Stamos. Take away the belly and she just looked like a super curvaceous pinup model.

Still, it was apparent that the belly wasn't the only part of her being affected by her pregnancy. As she flipped through her datebook, she leaned over a bit. The shift put a very noticeable strain on her blouse up top, causing it to gap a bit around the buttons. Clearly it was a bit too small for her in the bosom, even though it still fit okay around the abdomen. Doc dressed too nicely to imagine her buying a blouse that didn't fit from the get-go, which meant that the current snugness must be because her breasts outgrew it.

The idea sent a tingle to my groin. Imagine her breasts expanding gradually, slowly filling her clothes to capacity and beyond. Just think how big she might still become. I licked my lips.

"I have a Thursday morning or a Friday evening appointment open if that helps."

I returned to the real world. "I'd rather not take off from school during the day, Doc. But how late in the evening are you talking? Friday night I'll be going out with my girlfriend." Between Brandi's flirtations and Dr. Stamos' sexy figure, I'd had enough taboo temptation. I didn't want to miss an opportunity to go out with a girl whom I was actually allowed to fondle. "If we can be done by 6:30, I could probably swing it."
 
"Alright, maybe they weren't completely wrong in doing what they did. Maybe." he said and she smiled as they just had their first break through. Elana sat there scribbling notes which would later be typed up by her receptionist. Nobody else would be able to make it out but her, she had been with Elana long enough to read the chicken scratch short hand she used.

"When you have situations like yours, majority of the time it does bring siblings together which i am glad it did. Sometimes it tears them apart as they each side with a parent and for twins that could be very damaging. So, this is a positive thing and I'm glad just hate the circumstances."

Elana heard him chuckle as she looked up from her legal pad as the pen returned to her lips and moved across it as she looked him in the eyes and listened. "Honestly, revenge never even crossed my mind, Doc. I hadn't expected her to put her hand there and say those things, so it caught me off-guard. I didn't know how to react, so I just made up some lame excuse to get out of there."

Just as she was about to say something he began talking again and of course she wasn't going to stop him. "I admit that I did think about what she'd suggested later on. I wasn't entirely against the idea. I mean, she might be a bit older than me, but she's hot and, well, I'm a guy." Elana could see that he was feeling a bit embarrassed from not only his body language but the way his cheeks flushed a light pinkish color.

"Many young men of your age are attracted in many ways to older females. Young men see them as experienced and most of the time thing they could learn from a 'teacher' like the older female. Nothing wrong with that as long as both are willing participants." She looked at him, paying attention to his body and his facial expressions. " We can discuss this more in depth next time if you like."

Elana didn't blame him for not wanting to say anything but she was leaving it up to him whether or not he wanted to do that and apparently he didn't. "I'll not say anything, that is your choice but think about it for next time. She's placing her trust and maybe even love into another who is deceptive. nobody wants to be hurt when it comes to love or what one perceives as love." Elana knew that all to well with her own situation.

She could feel his eyes upon her, she knew he was checking her out and smiled a bit as her back was to him. Oh, to be young again she thought. it was a flattering feeling especially when she was pregnant, looking like she swallowed a basketball and her breasts were huge and sore as they filled with milk. Elana wasn't feeling very attractive at all so it was nice to have a male 'check her out'.

Her eyes raised as she looked to him and asked about the next session, she caught him checking her breasts out as she watched the tip of his pink muscle slip from his mouth and along his lips making them glisten with saliva. her eyes dropped back down as she listened and looked to her appointment book and tried to work with him and his schedule.

Elana listened to him and nodded, "okay, I'd never take you out of school for an appointment, education is very important. So we can do Friday night about 5:00PM, that should give you enough time to get ready for your date if need be and be out of here in time to make it."

Elana wrote it in and stood up, her arms reached back behind her as she rubbed her lower back and her eyes closed as the weight of the baby was causing her lower back to hurt. As she did this her back arched and her breasts pushed up and out as he could see her shirt separate and the top bottom pop allow cleavage to show. "Thank you for coming Jacob. I'll look forth to seeing you Friday."
 

"So how was it? " Janice inquired.

I shrugged. " Okay, I guess. Asked me some questions. Wanted to see what I thought. Mostly let me talk."

She nodded, twirling a bit of her long hair between her thumb and forefinger. "That's something. Certainly better than you yelling."

I grunted. Janice had said for a while now that I needed to talk more rather than try to be stoic. I didn't quite want to acknowledge she might be right.

"So what's he like? Your doctor, I mean."

I shrugged again. "Dr. Stamos is a she, for one."

"Ah. Some little old lady like Dr. Morganstern?"

"No," I shook my head. "She's pretty young. Well, younger than Mom, at least. Maybe not so young as Brandi."

The mention of Mom's girlfriend's name brought a quick sour expression to Janice's visage. There was definitely something there. "What'd she do now?"

Janice sighed. "Told me my tits looked great when I went out for a swim. Said I'll be bigger than she is soon." Her expression darkened as she looked down at her bikini top. "I hate it when she does that."

I followed her gaze. Janice had been a willowy creature most of high school, but in some eleventh hour growth spurt, she'd started developing remarkable curves. At first, she'd been thrilled. Having barely dented a swimsuit in all of her teens, Janice now filled out a bikini with authority. But some of the attention her new form garnered took some of the fun out of it.

"Well, she's not entirely wrong; you probably will be bigger." The poor attempt at humor fell flat. "But I know what you mean. She says stuff like that to me, too. It's kinda creepy."

Janice nodded. "She's got a twins fetish."

"Huh?"

"A twins fetish. She wants to have a threesome with the two of us."

"Oh." I did a quick take. "Oh! That's twisted!" I glanced over at Janice. She'd taken enough of a self-esteem beating today. "I mean, I'm not saying--"

Janice interrupted. "I know what you meant. I think you're beautiful, too. It's Brandi that makes it ugly."

"Yeah.""

We sat in dour silence for a few minutes. "My doctor is pregnant," I finally offered.

Janice's eyes lit up; my sister adored babies. "Oh really?! Boy or girl?"

"I don't know that she said. Her first, I think. Maybe she's keeping it a surprise."

"When is it due?"

I shrugged. "No idea. But she's pretty far along. Looks like she swallowed a basketball. Heck, even looks like she stuffed her bra with volleyballs."

"Really? She's that big?"

"Yup. She's crazy big. But it looks good on her. She's not like Cousin Laura; Dr. Stamos looks like one of those pregnant celebrities on the magazines. Just bigger."

Janice nodded, her imagination clearly churning. "Must be because her milk came in." She glanced down. "Wonder if I'd get that big if I had milk."

I chuckled. "Skinny thing like you? Probably fall over first."

"Shut up!" Janice frowned at me, trying to fight off the smile tugging her lips.

"You shut up!"

"No, you shut up!"

Our round and round continued until we both dissolved in giggles. It was good to hear Janice laugh. The divorce has really dampened her spirits.

~~~~~~~~~
Friday evening finally rolled around. I reluctantly showed up in Dr. Stamos' office as scheduled. "Alright, Doc, what are we talking about now? Let's not run long; I'm going out with Kristen later."

 
Elana moved around her office feeling like an elephant in a china shop. Everything was beginning to take its toll on her. The stress from her marriage was weighing heavily. She wanted the family unit, but she wasn’t sure what price she’d need to pay to have it.

The day had been long and she was down to her last patient. She looked on her list and it was Jacob. She wondered what kind of mood he was going to be in this round. She had hoped he had a chance to think about things the past couple days.

Her hormones were getting the best of her these days. When she had a few minutes of down time the tears would flow and for no reason and to her it sucked. Her breasts felt like they were hanging to her knees, it was painful as they began to leak a bit. She looked down at her dark colored shirt and shook her head as she went up stairs to change into another shirt and walked back down as she peeked in the waiting room and Jacob wasn’t there as of yet. She looked to the clock and there was still ten minutes left.

She took a seat behind her desk and looked at take-out menus she kept in her desk. “Chinese!” She shouted as that was what she was craving. Her husband had been away all week, they stopped sleeping in the same bed since she had gotten pregnant but it took two and it seemed she was going to be a married single parent.

Getting up she stood there feeling like she had swallowed a beach ball. It was as she was rubbing her stomach that the office door opened and Jacob walked in taking a seat, the same place he had sat before. He smelled nice, she wasn’t sure of the cologne name but it did make her stomach turn a little bit but nothing she couldn’t handle as everything gave her that same feeling.

"Alright, Doc, what are we talking about now? Let's not run long; I'm going out with Kristen later." Jacob said as she shook her head and sighed.

“Hello to you too Jacob and I hope you had a wonderful couple days since we first spoke.” Elana said as she walked around her desk and took the other high back leather chair. She crossed her legs and placed her legal pad on her lap and held her pen as she always did. “Anyways, how have you been and I will not keep you a full session if you need to go Jacob.” She hated saying that but she wanted the relationship to stay as good as it was because he was actually talking to her and not sitting there in silence or yelling at her .

“Fill me in on the last couple days at home and honest truth how has it been since our first visit? Did you think about it and what we spoke about?” She asked as she never took notice of the small darker wet stains appearing on her shirt as she looked to him. The pre-milk was seeping faster than what she had expected but then with this being her first baby she really didn’t know what to expect.

“I was wondering if you spoke with your mom or sister about what we talked about or just anything. You don’t seem as angry this week.”
 
how has it been since our first visit? Did you think about it and what we spoke about?”

Jacob shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't not think about it." Geez, what, was this lady giving him homework now?

“I was wondering if you spoke with your mom or sister about what we talked about or just anything. You don’t seem as angry this week.”


Jacob snorted. "Mom? Hell no. She's still screwed up with Dad. They're working out the details of the house. Mom wants to keep it, but Dad doesn't want to pay the mortgage so Mom can shack up with Brandi. He thinks she's a gold digger." Jacob paused. "Probably right, too."

Dr. Stamos kept that same curious stare on him. Against his will, Jacob found his trap yapping again. "Course I told my sister about you. Twins, remember? Tell each other pretty much everything.

He grinned." Of course, she was really curious about you. I'm supposed to ask if you're having a boy or girl." Jacob shrugged. "Janice loves babies. Definitely wants to be a mom someday."

Jacob looked back at Dr. Stamos and paused. Shit, this was going to get awkward. "Um, Doc? I think you've sprung a leak, Doc." He pointed to her chest, where a pair of darkening wet spots were now trailing down her blouse.

Stamos went through three shades of crimson as she realized what was happening. Jacob was surprised; for such a calm know-it-all, some milk stains on her blouse seemed to have her really discombobulated. He felt suddenly sympathetic, so he tried to reassure her. "Hey Doc, it's totally cool, okay? I told you I had a cousin with a kid. That kind of thing used to happen to her all the time when she was breastfeeding. It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

It felt weird to realize just how much he'd picked up on the subject. "Doc, you can't just dab at it with a tissue. When you're full, you're full, so you've just gotta make some room. What did my cousin call it? Not milking....." Jacob snapped his fingers. "Express! That's what you call it. You need to express some milk, relieve the pressure."

Jacob glanced around the room. "Linda always had a breast pump on hand for this kind of thing. Do you keep one in your office?"
 
Listening to his answer she had a feeling that what he said and what he really did were two different things. Elana had a feeling that he had thought about the previous session but wasn't really ready to admit that as of yet, but that was okay it all comes in time. The first session was really a get to know sort of deal more than anything, to place the cards on the table and just start from there which they did.

She sat back and listened to him speak about the house and thinking that his mother is a gold digger, she wasn't quite sure that was the case but she would let the comment ride for now. At this point his mother was the enemy, and he wasn't ready to see her as anything else but that.

"Course I told my sister about you. Twins, remember? Tell each other pretty much everything. He said and that made her smile. " Of course, she was really curious about you. I'm supposed to ask if you're having a boy or girl. Janice loves babies. Definitely wants to be a mom someday." He said discussing him and his twin.

"Not all twins are that way but majority of them are close and that's always a very good thing. I'm glad you two have a close relationship." She took a breath in as the baby moved and she could see it kick as her stomach bumped out slightly and her hand rubbed over it.

"I love knowing that through all this turmoil in your family she still feels the desire to have children. That's important as so many times it changes a young adults mind when they come from a troubled family." Elana smiled and answered the question, "I found out I am having a little girl. So tell her that please. Though with the strength in her kicks you'd swear I was having a boy who was watching to many sports."

"Um, Doc? I think you've sprung a leak, Doc."Jacob said as she looked at him wondering what he was speaking about until she saw where he was looking and looked down herself as he could see her face go from a light tan to a dark crimson red.

Elana had never felt so embarrassed in her life. All she wanted to do was get through the last patient and go home, order Chinese and pig out before the TV then walk on the tread mill and this just totally threw her off. She took a few seconds and gathered her thoughts. "Hey Doc, it's totally cool, okay? I told you I had a cousin with a kid. That kind of thing used to happen to her all the time when she was breastfeeding. It's nothing to be embarrassed about."

Quickly she turned and reached for the box of tissues and was dabbing her shirt. She felt so ...embarrassed didn't even cover it at this point. For the first time ever she just wanted to break down right there and then before a patient. "T-thank you Jacob.." Elana said trying to not make eye contact at least till her cheeks went back to their original color which wouldn't be for a while.

"Doc, you can't just dab at it with a tissue. When you're full, you're full, so you've just gotta make some room. What did my cousin call it? Not milking... "Express! That's what you call it. You need to express some milk, relieve the pressure." He said as she almost laughed out, yet as she dabbed her shirt he was right the tissue was not working at all.

"Linda always had a breast pump on hand for this kind of thing. Do you keep one in your office?" he said as she was amazed he knew so much about breast feeding and leaking tits as she said in her mind.

"No I don't have one here at the office, heck I don't even have one at home. This just started happening recently and ..." she stopped looking at him. "I'm really sorry Jacob, this wasn't to happen now. Please, can we reschedule? I-I don't even have a another shirt here I've already used that up earlier and you shouldn't be having to deal with this...it's...it's unprofessional."

That was the last straw out of nowhere she broke out in tears as her hormones kicked in along with what had just happened with Jacob.
 
Jacob froze. Like most of his gender, he hadn't the slightest idea what to do with a crying woman. Maybe if it was just a little girl crying over a skinned knee or something. But this was a grown woman who had her head in her hands.

He swore a few times under his breath. Janice would know what to do. Janice had a knack for emotional things. She'd know whether to wait things out or give her a hug or leave her alone. Shit, why did this have to happen to him.

He took a deep breath. Fuck it. He didn't know how to deal with the emotional part. Fine. But he could try to address the practical. Right. This whole mess started because of her leaking breasts. So fix that.

Okay, so she needed to express some milk, but she didn't have a pump and it was making a mess. Right, contain the problem. This office had all sorts of expensive stuff, so move the mess elsewhere.

Jacob stood and went to Dr. Stamos' side. "C'mon Doc, don't let this overwhelm you. This is all fixable. C'mon, I'll show you." He grasped her shoulders and urged her to rise C'mon now, let's go. That's the way."

Head still in her hands, she rose with his prompting. She leaned into him heavily, her warm body feeling pleasant against him - particularly the firm mound of her breast against his ribs. Were she not sobbing about her baby and work and her husband and half a dozen other things, the feeling might have been pleasant.

Jacob guided her out of the office to an area behind the reception desk. Yup, there was a little kitchenette area, as he had suspected. He guided her over to the counter and positioned her in front of the kitchen sink.

The entire front of her blouse was now damp with milk and it looked like it was also soaking into the waistband of her skirt. Fortunately her blouse buttoned straight up the middle, so he opened that from neck to base.

"Fuck," murmured Jacob as he exposed her chest. No wonder she was leaking; her breasts were practically overflowing the cups. Growing up with a female twin, Jacob knew a fair amount about women's clothing - certainly enough to know that this bra was definitely undersized for the breasts it was trying to contain.

"Okay, we just need to drain off the excess a little," he said as he tugged at the right cup. He was taken aback when the nipple popped free. He'd expected some dainty little pink nub but this one was stocky and thick. As he watched, little white beads of milk oozed from its surface before pooling into a droplet at the bottom tip. He guided her in front of the sink just in time; gravity took hold and it splashed down onto the stainless steel.

Okay, he had her pointed in the right direction, but she could drip for hours like this. He needed to speed up the flow. Jacob shrugged. Well, a breast and an udder were approximately the same, right?

"Okay, I'm just going to touch you a little bit here," Jacob murmured in what he hoped was soothing. Dr. Stamos was now so distraught that he wasn't even sure she knew he was here. Swallowing uncomfortably, he grasped her breast.

Wow. He'd always wondered what this would feel like. His girlfriend had let him do it through her clothes, but never skin on skin. Janice had offered to let him touch hers - she figured that having shared a womb together, there wasn't really anything off limits for one another - but he'd decline declined. So Dr. Stamos was his first. And it was awesome!

But he wasn't here for his own gratification. He was helping her fix a problem. Okay, so take the nipple between forefinger and thumb and squeeze it. Maybe stroke it a bit, too. Yeah, just nice, gentle, and smooth.

Nothing happened.

Great. Her breasts looked fit to explode and he couldn't get anything out of them. Hell, a day old infant could do this. It couldn't be that hard.

Jacob paused. Of course, a baby didn't use its fingers. A baby used....

He looked down at the turgid nipple, still oozing drops of milk. Fuck it. He was fixing a problem. Nothing wrong with fixing a problem. He was doing what had to be done.

Jacob pivoted Dr. Stamos towards him and knelt down before her. He leaned close and with only a slight hesitation, took her nipple into his mouth

 
Elana was caving to the whole leaking of breast milk as well as the huge hormonal change going on still with her body. She could feel the pressure from every direction and her husband was no help if anything he was adding to it all and creating unnecessary stress for her.

This was the first time ever in her career that she had broke down before a patient, and a young male one at that. he was sitting there through this whole process and she wasn't about to lift her face from her hands to look to him and at this point wished that he would just rush out the door and go on his date.

She was going through over supply, her breasts were plainly making way to much and she needed to release it but Elana had no clue that it would happen this soon putting her on the spot at the moment, in fact all day this seemed to be an issue and she wasn't about to ask her secretary to please go but her pads or a breast pump. plus she left early for an appointment after Jacob showed up.

Jacob got up and moved aside her chair where she was sitting and she could feel his hand upon her shoulder as he spoke. "C'mon Doc, don't let this overwhelm you. This is all fixable. C'mon, I'll show you. C'mon now, let's go. That's the way."

To the good doctor his voice was soft and soothing, it was nothing like the young man that walked into her office the other day with so much anger pent up inside him. This Jacob was tender and caring, making her wonder that if he was like this with others, how sweet he came across as she got to see another side to him and really liked.

Elana stood up. her embarrassment was still within her, and she pondered if she was able to get past this incident and be able to treat Jacob further as patient and doctor. he guided her out of her private office and into the receptionist area and back was the kitchen. it was no different than a regular kitchen, it had everything but it wasn't this big one, but still everything was there.

Elana sniffled and wiped eyes as he could see the streaks on her cheeks from her tears as they rolled down her face. The whole front of her shirt was soaked with breast milk, she was glad she wasn't out shopping but still this wasn't much better. The best thing would have been if it happened at her home but this is what it is.

"Fuck," was all she heard him say as her eyes lifted looking to him as he was taking control of the situation at hand. Elana felt the shirt fall open as he unbuttoned it and looked down as her breasts were huge in her eyes and the cups of her fancy lace white bra were almost hidden from her milk filled globes.

"Okay, we just need to drain off the excess a little," he said as Elana out of nowhere found that extremely funny and started to laugh. She watched as he kept his cool and kept the control over the situation. he tugged at the lacy cup and her erect pink rosy nipple sprung right out at him. She was waiting for it to be like in the cartoons and squirt him in the face. The thought made her laugh, she needed to lighten up her own mood before the water works started again.

He turned her so that she was now against the sink with her stomach as they both watched the droplets of milk quiver on the tip of her nipple and then drop into the sink as it splashed out. This was going to take all day. In her head she could see just grabbing her breast and squeezing it and it exploded like a flat tire from the nipple and it all floods out but that wasn't reality.

"Okay, I'm just going to touch you a little bit here," Jacob said as their eyes met and she nodded in a yes manner. She felt his hands upon her breast as she quickly sucked in a breath.

Elana closed her eyes as he squeezed her erect nub and without even realizing it a soft moan released from her lips. It was pain and pleasure at the same time yet nothing happened. She watched how he seemed mesmerized by her fully filled breasts looked, and in her eyes as much as this was wrong, it was erotic.

he turned Elana as she moved with his guidance and she watched as he knelt down before her and they connected through their eyes, nothing being said as he leaned in and she wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do till she watched his soft lips latch on to her pink little hard nub.

Elana closed her eyes and leaned back her hands went to his face as she cupped it releasing a lingering moan, it was one filled with emotions of all kinds. It felt good as her husband hadn't been attentive to her in any way since she became pregnant. "M-m-m-m..." lingered out again as she gasped and was enjoying the pleasure her young patient was bringing to her in more ways than one. "O-o-h-hh...Jacob.." she whispered feeling the suckling by his lips.
 
Jacob's eyes widened as the stream hit the back of his throat. It wasn't like drinking from a hose, but the liquid had a fair bit of force. She must really be filled to the gills.

The milk tasted good, too. Not as creamy as cow's milk, but it had a warm sweetness that was rather pleasant. He gulped it down as rapidly as he could.

He also found herself unprepared for Dr. Stamos' reaction. Initially he thought her moan signaled the same relief he'd feel after waiting in a long line to the bathroom. But as the milk flowed and the pressure eased, Dr. Stamos just moaned more intensely. He could feel her body heating up against him. Jacob began to suspect that Dr. Stamos was becoming sexually aroused.

Jacob didn't know how to feel about that. Dr. Stamos was pretty hot for a pregnant woman. Jacob also certainly liked big breasts and his opinion had only intensified now that he had his lips planted against one delightful boob. But she was also very, very pregnant. And married. Turning on a pregnant woman - even by accident - seemed rather inappropriate. Fooling around with another man's wife was definitely wrong.

Jacob's libido had no such complications. Hot lady let's you suck on her big tits? Time for an erection! His cock was growing thicker and harder with every beat of his heart.

When her first breast began to wane in flow, he switched to the other. God, there was just so much milk in her! But that didn't leave him long. Once he'd finished Jacob would have to face Dr. Stamos again. What would he say? What could he say?
 
Elana couldn't believe how big her breasts really had gotten till this moment. She normally had full and luscious tits, but this was so different now. Seeing them every day they just became normal looking till now. They were two huge, soft globes jutting from her chest.. well the one was anyways as her patient had his lips wrapped around the pink nipple and was suckling away.

The other breast as she looked down was straining beneath the fabric of her now way-too small bra cup. God, they were heavy and very sensitive. The more he suckled her nipple the more she felt a bit of pain , pleasure and relief. She couldn't tell which was the one that she was feeling even stronger as her body and mind were all over the place.

The milk seeped through her bra cup and before she could stop it she watched as the droplet of human milk rolled over the curve of her breast, running in a warm rivulet down her flat smooth belly as she sucked in a breath and closed her eyes letting Jacob help her as she could feel the pressure letting up in the one he was attacking like a starving baby.

Elana held on to the edge of the sink, her finger nails raked the Formica as her back arched and her breasts pushed out again while her head dropped back and mouth opened licking across her lips. Her mind was in such a whirlwind she had no idea what was really going on with her body as her hormones kicked into overdrive and she gasped and moaned out once more.

Her one hand released from the sink as she moved it along her swollen belly and up to her breast and began to massage it as the milk trickled from the nipple. Each milky-white drop quivering at the tip of her swollen nipple before dropping and racing again over her swollen belly as she groaned again.

Her young patient moved from one breast to the other as she looked down and watched him. Her eyes met his and all she felt was gratitude and adoration with a little ping of sexual attraction. Elana didn't wish to admit it yet that she was horny and he was the reason, for now she was placing that on the back burner as her pussy muscles twitched.

Dr. Elana felt relief in her one breast, he had suckled and drained it enough to where she could deal with the bit of discomfort left. As he worked on the other, her hands went back up to his face as she ran her fingers through his hair and caressed his cheeks with the back of her fingers and whispered a soft "thank you Jacob."

Elana pulled him slowly from her breast, as she watched the sensitive nub slide from his lips and continued to cup his face as she helped him stand before her. Her eyes searched his as she swallowed hard. She wasn't sure really what to say other than thank you. "Jacob, thank you. That was wrong of you and I especially on a professional level but...I honestly needed that and apologize again for this session but would still like to continue and meet Monday evening after school."

She reached for a hand towel and wiped her belly, "I hope you feel the same way...plus you'll be late for your date." Elana still wasn't ready to admit that if she didn't stop him it may have gone further. She was so horny her crotch was soak and wet as she could feel the cotton material against her swollen pussy lips. "Would you like to continue seeing me as your Dr?" She asked as she was tucking her breasts back into her bra.
 

Jacob found himself somewhat reluctant to release Dr. Stamos' nipple. The supple warmth of her breast against his face was awesome. He wanted more of that sensation.

But he could hardly tell her that, could he? And it'd be wrong to refuse her request. So when she murmured that he'd done enough and gently pushed him away, he let her plump nipple pop free of his lips.

Despite the completely bizarre situation, Dr. Stamos showed almost total composure. She began casually wiping the stray bits of milk from her chest and abdomen. It was as if she stood half-naked in front of male patients all the time.

Jacob didn't know how to react. Part of him was still weirded out over what had happened. Suckling a pregnant woman was pretty out there. Part of him was also fiercely aroused. He'd wanted all his life to touch a big pair and Dr. Stamos has the biggest he'd ever seen.

But Dr. Stamos acted as if it was neither strange nor sexual. He might have just helped her change a flat tire for as calm as she behaved. Maybe she was right. Maybe it was no big deal.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. If you think we should continue therapy I suppose we should."

He glanced at his watch when she reminded him of his date. He still had time to get across town. But then he glanced down and frowned. "I think I'd better call Valerie and cancel, Doc. I should probably change my shirt." The moisture of her milk had mostly evaporated, but there were faint white circles left behind, making it look like he'd worn something that needed to be washed.

"That, and a cold shower. I show up with that in my pants and she's going to be upset. She already says I think about sex too much." Indeed, the bulge in his trousers was painfully obvious. There was no way Valerie would mistake that fat cylinder for something generic in his pocket.

Of course, Valerie wasn't entirely wrong; he did think about it a lot. But then didn't every guy? And maybe if Valerie wasn't so reluctant about giving her boyfriend some relief, he wouldn't be be so backed up. But she was and so Jacob was. And if he canceled tonight, he'd still be just that much moreso. Sometimes his life really sucked.
 
As a professional Elana knew she not only crossed the line but she was currently putting her license in jeopardy. She knew she was being no different than his mother’s girlfriend, in fact no different than his parents as he was married and even though her husband ignored her and her needs she was still a wife and soon a mother as her body was currently reminding her of.

His heated breath, warm tight lips and the suckling sensation of his mouth was sending mixed signals through her whole body. She moaned a few more times as she moaned softly letting her hands move to his face as her fingers caressed his face softly. If anyone would have walked in she would have a lot of explaining to do, the office door was wide open as she never locked it before stepping into the kitchen with Jacob.

Elana wanted to feel bad but it was hard, but he had brought her enough release that the pain that was still there was bearable at the moment. Part of her wanted to continue but the ground they were currently standing on was quivering like quicksand and she knew she could easily get sucked in deeper than she wanted or expected to. Elana’s hormones were revved up and she was ready to go for more than just a few minutes sucking on her nipples as her sexual drive was through the roof and what he just did just escalated it even more if that was possible.

Elana was acting calm cool and collect but inside was the total opposite of her exterior feelings. She was an emotional wreck; perhaps she needed the shrink for a change. She cleaned her self up and looked at him, her eyes into his as she really wanted to grab him and take advantage of the young man but her title as doctor was holding her back. She was trying to tell herself to convince her that it was after hours now; that he could find another if they crossed that threshold.

The doctor stood there both her breasts still leaking and out of the cups of her bra as she sighed and held a tissue on each nipple as she looked up and he was starring at her breasts. It had been a long time since her husband looked at her like this young man was right now, almost like a hunger and it was erotic as hell to her as he was slowly persuading her without him even knowing it to take him into her bed up stairs and let him ravish her body as she could mentally see it in her head.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. If you think we should continue therapy I suppose we should." He said as she could see the look of disappointment on his face mixed with a little confusion. "I think I'd better call Valerie and cancel, Doc. I should probably change my shirt." Listening to what he said she felt bad, guilty for everything that happened or at least tried to feel that way. Part of her felt a twinge of jealousy as he spoke about his date, Christ she hadn’t felt anything for another male since she got involved with her now husband and now out of nowhere she wanted this young man.

"That and a cold shower. I show up with that in my pants and she's going to be upset. She already says I think about sex too much." When he said that Elana dropped her eyes and her hormones kicked in again as she could feel her pussy muscles squeeze and release like she was a teenager in heat.

Elana leaned in and as her head tilted she kissed his lips as her hands moved to his body and she placed them upon his chest as her hands moved upon it. Breaking the kiss she looked at him, her voice was strong and yet sensual as she spoke. “Cancel the date Jacob, I will help you with your problem as you were nice enough to help me with mine and it seems I could use a bit more help…”

Elana left her breasts out of the cups of her bra as she walked over and placed the office closed sign up , locked and chained the office door and walked back to the kitchen where she took his hand and from that point on there was no turning back she was about to break the code of ethics and sleep with a patient, and a young good-looking horny one at that. Elana led him up the steps and down the hallway to a bedroom; she led him to the queen sized bad and stood there.

Dropping his hand she reached and began to undress him, she tried to take her time but her body was craving him. She wanted to rip his clothing off and have him inside her as he sucked her nipples once again to give her both relief and sexual pleasure which she desperately needed. Looking to him she spoke, “please just don’t tell me you’re a virgin Jacob, and if so we can take this as slow as you need it to be…”

Her hands moved upon his chest as his shirt opened and she ran her hands up to his shoulders and pushed his shirt from his shoulders as she eyed his muscular young body up. Elana was crossing so many lines, and now she was a cougar going after what she wanted, young fresh forbidden meat. Elana kissed him again and pulled back as she undid his pants and was about to slide them down as she gasped as her hand moved over his confined cock in his boxers.
 
Jacob wasn't quite sure what to make of his doctor's instructions. But she seemed to have a purpose in mind, so he followed along. Thus did he find himself standing before a bed while Dr. Stamos began removing his clothes.

“please just tell me if you’re a virgin Jacob, and if so we can take this as slow as you need it to be…”

Jacob blushed. He hadn't expected the conversation to take this turn. "Well, not as such. I mean, Valerie has played with it a bit, but she's not been ready to do more yet. She thinks it might be too much for her...."

Jacob wasn't sure how to describe the situation for Dr. Stamos better, but it soon became apparent that he didn't need to. As her hand attempted to feel his cock through his boxers, she gasped audibly in surprise. "Yeah, that's kinda what Valerie thought," he murmured sheepishly.

Still, Dr. Stamos at least wasn't totally freaked like Valerie had the first time. His girlfriend had recoiled like she'd discovered a snake in his trousers. Dr. Stamos' eyes widened, but she instead tugged his boxers further down till his swelling cock popped free. Already too thick for one hand to encircle its still expanding girth, she lifted it upward with both hands. Her hands squeezed the immense shaft, prompting a glistening pearl of precum to form at the massive head.

"Oh God, Doc," Jacob grunted. "Please don't stop."
 
Elana watched as he blushed and that was all that needed to happen. She knew now she was breaking all her rules, plus taking the young man’s virginity but in her own defense she tried to tell herself that by it being an older woman he wouldn’t be led down the wrong road and then again, how many young men would pass up the chance to have their virginity taken by an older female with experience? Not that many and he seemed to be one who wouldn’t mind either from what she could tell.

"Well, not as such. I mean, Valerie has played with it a bit, but she's not been ready to do more yet. She thinks it might be too much for her...." He said to her as she caressed his cock through the boxers he was wearing noticing that he was rock hard and very sizable which caused her to gasp softly and look at him. The good doctor was only feeling part of him as she wasn’t able to really get a hold of his full length as his dick was stuffed within his pants.

” Yeah, that's kinda what Valerie thought," her young male patient said to her as their eyes met.

“Well, I can see why. You are quite…endowed.” Elana replied
as she reached half way around him and yanked his pants down slowly as she could see that with a bit more give of the material of his boxers he was big, biggest cock she had ever had but her experience was only with her husband so this was a treat and much different than she was used to.

Once his jeans were pushed down she slid her hands up to the top of his boxers and slipped her fingers into them and slid them down watching as his stiff dick sprang out at her and hit against her swollen stomach, Her hand gripped around it, her fingers tip didn’t even come close to meeting each other and touching like with her husband’s cock. She stroked him as the pre cum oozed from the tip and on to her hand as she smeared it over the head with her thumb. “God, you have a great cock…”

Elana watched as his head dropped back and his mouth opened as she stroked him. She was amazed at the size. "Oh God, Doc, please don't stop." He said as she wasn’t going to, Elana planned on getting the first orgasm out of the way as she kept a steady stroke as her hand fisted his cock and she sat upon the edge of the bed with him between her thighs as the tip of his cock was pointed at her milk filled tits and swollen stomach.

“Let’s get this out of the way so you can last longer the second time for me Jacob….Cum, just fuck my hand …” she said and with her free hand she placed it under his sac and massaged his balls. Elana knew after the first load they could take it from there she wanted him to undress her and she would finish undressing him. She wanted his first time to feel good not some quick load of cum shot and it to be over. Elana wanted him inside her, she wanted him to take his time and please her as she would him. He was now not only her patient but her student in the same sense.

As she stroked his cock she tightened her grip a bit. Her nipples leaked as the droplets of milk quivered and fell upon her belly once again, knowing that she would have his help again to release some of the over produced milk.
 
Jacob scarcely knew what to make of what was happening. Valerie seemed to get increasingly uncomfortable with his size the more she saw of it. Dr. Stamos appeared to be the complete opposite. The more aroused and engorged he became, the more delighted her reaction.

When she discovered that she couldn't contain his girth with one hand, she clasped both hands about his shaft and began eagerly pumping him from balls to glans. Soon the beads of precum turned into an almost steady trickle. Each pump of her hands sent a slippery rivulet coursing down his throbbing shaft and over her slender fingers.

Jacob gasped as he tried to hold on. He used a Fleshlight at home with lube, but this was far more enjoyable. "Doc! Oh God! Doc! Slow down!" Travis groaned. Everything he'd read said girls liked a guy with stamina, but he'd be lucky to last another 30 seconds with her intense stroking.

Dr. Stamos had other ideas. “Let’s get this out of the way so you can last longer the second time for me Jacob….Cum, just fuck my hand.”

Jacob pleaded"But I can go - oh God! I can go longer if you - ahhhhh! Just slow down a bit!" The young man was desperate not to disappoint by blowing his load so quickly.

But Dr. Stamos was relentless. Her fingers cupped his heavy scrotum, teasing the bulging testicles within. Jacob moaned as his last bit of self-control was shredded. His mammoth cock swelled still further and then bucked as the first thick stream of hot, sticky cum erupted from the purplish crown.
 
Last edited:
Jacob had a look on his face like he was lost, not sure what to do, what was happening or even if he wasn’t so sure if he wanted to go any further with her. Elana was reading his expressions as well as his body language and they at the moment didn’t seem to be going together but her body was like his, ready to go with whatever came her way, with no pun intended.

Elana was excited as she stroked him, he was so thick. She only had the one to compare him to and her husband didn’t do him justice by far. The sight of his pre cum oozing from the tip made her want to lean down and lick it away before the quivering drop feel from the tip to the floor or her hand. Elana moved her hand over the fat purple head and used the pre cum, wetting her hand, the moistness didn’t last long but the whole sight was still fresh in her mind surging her sexual feeling through her body at a rapid pace.

Soft moans escaped her slightly parted lips as she continued to move her fist along his hard thick shaft as her free hand reached and jostled his sac about in her hand, massaging the duel spheres to get the man juice to move up to his cock as she was ready for him to explode as she was itching to have him inside her.

"Doc! Oh God! Doc! Slow down!" Her young male patient said as she ignored his request and explained why she wasn’t going to stop. "But I can go - oh God! I can go longer if you - ahhhhh! Just slow down a bit!" Jacob pleaded as Dr. Elana didn’t listen.

She looked into his eyes knowing he was close as she could feel his cock throbbing like crazy in her soft hand as she jacked his dick off faster. His breathing was rapid and heavy, his hips danced as he fucked her hand like it was a warm pussy.

Elana heard the grunts and groans as she steadily moved her fist along his vein-stricken pecker. It was only a few short minutes after he was pleading with her to slow down that she watched his white hot seed shot out of the tiny piss hole and land all over her swollen breasts and belly. She didn’t give up, she jacked him till there was no more milking him of ever bit of his seed in his balls, knowing the second time would be lasting if he wanted to continue.

Releasing his cock from her hand as she left his empty ball sac slide from her finger she looked to him as she reached and grabbed a tissue from the box on the nightstand and wiped his cum from her tits and stomach as she sat on the bed. “Jacob, we can either continue or stop here. I will leave that decision up to you. If you want to move forth, we can undress and climb into my bed and go from there. You’ll last longer now and be able to explore and find out what you like and don’t like sexually….”

Elana left it up to him at this point. He could walk or he could undress and get into her bed as she finished undressing.
 
Jacob gasped for air. Though he'd hardly moved, he felt winded by the experience. He hadn't cum that hard in a long, long time.

Dr. Stamos, however, seemed oddly cool about the encounter. She procured some Kleenex and began methodically sopping up the splatters of cum covering her torso. As she did so, she calmy spoke. “Jacob, we can either continue or stop here. I will leave that decision up to you. If you want to move forth, we can undress and climb into my bed and go from there. You’ll last longer now and be able to explore and find out what you like and don’t like sexually….”

Jacob found himself oddly unmoved by her offer. That seemed almost crazy to him. Dr. Stamos was assuredly hot, even if she was pregnant. Moreover, he was starting to think that he might actually be more attracted to her because she was pregnant; there was just some strange appeal to her slender frame with that huge, taut belly. But while he felt he ought to welcome the opportunity to join her in bed, his libido just didn't respond with enthusiasm that he'd expected.

Enthusiasm. That's what it was. Or rather, the lack of it. Dr. Stamos seemed so cool about it all. After he'd fountained cum all over her, she just wiped it up like a was just a minor spill on her kitchen countertop. She didn't seem upset or pleased. And what had she said just before he came? "Let’s get this out of the way "? Like getting him off was just a task to be completed as efficiently as possible.

The same thing about her invitation to continue. She said he could continue or stop. There was no vocal inflection suggesting she wanted him to do either. He could stay or go. She could take it or leave it. A or B, doesn't matter to me. It felt too...clinical. Sex was supposed to be fun, but this felt more like therapy.

Still not quite believing he was saying it even as his mouth formed the words, Jacob heard himself hesitantly say, "No, Doc, I don't think so." He paused, his brow furrowed in uncertainty. "This...this feels weird."

Jacob stood up and swallowed uncomfortably. "Um, yeah. I don't think I should stay." He backed a step away from the bed. "Yeah, I should probably go now. Okay, yeah, I should go."

Jacob grabbed his clothes and turned towards the door. He meant just to walk out, but his growing discomfort accelerated himself to a swift dash. He was almost overwhelmed with a desire to be somewhere, anywhere - as long as it wasn't here.
 
Back
Top