Computer programs for toying with subs?

MQQSE

Virgin
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Posts
5
I'm in a long distance relationship with my submissive cutie, and recently (because she was broadcasting on join.me) it was discovered that both of us were quite happy with me having remote access to her computer.

Now using a better program than join.me, and it's nice. Seeing what she's up to at any time is oddly satisfying, and I occasionally play around with my own input control. But I would love to have some program installed to mess with her. First considered it when I daydreamed about her getting a popup saying "Submit?" with the options "Submit." and "Submit!" or something of that ilk. So I wanted to find something that'd be interesting to use to mess with her. But I have failed to find any toying programs I could work with. Any ideas?
 
I find it hard to believe there's NOTHING in that line of thought, but you never know I guess.
 
I found these with a simple Google search and maybe 20 minutes of time. You're welcome.

You're thinking something entirely different than I was asking for. Maybe read my post rather than just acting condescending thinking I can't use google to find remote operated sex toys (not that I couldn't have missed the things I was looking for on google, mind).

I have seen Lovesense and Vibease before though. Vibease looks especially good. But that's not what I'm talking about at all.
 
You're thinking something entirely different than I was asking for. Maybe read my post rather than just acting condescending thinking I can't use google to find remote operated sex toys (not that I couldn't have missed the things I was looking for on google, mind).

I have seen Lovesense and Vibease before though. Vibease looks especially good. But that's not what I'm talking about at all.
I Googled those links from what I read in your first post. Yes, I did read it. Maybe you didn't explain what you are looking for as well as you thought, or what you are looking for just doesn't exist.

I'm sorry, if you don't like my links. Maybe you could ask one of the others who responded to your request.
 
I believe what the OP is asking for is, essentially, a hacker program that enables someone else to have control of someone else's computer. In essence, to become a long-distance administrator.

In other words, to dominate someone by allowing or not allowing, the primary user, access to the internet or controlling where they surf.

For various reasons, I am not going near this with a ten foot pole.
 
Last edited:
I Googled those links from what I read in your first post. Yes, I did read it. Maybe you didn't explain what you are looking for as well as you thought, or what you are looking for just doesn't exist.

I'm sorry, if you don't like my links. Maybe you could ask one of the others who responded to your request.

Given the other repliers understanding and the continuation of your attitude, I guess you just have poor reading comprehension and a propensity to act like an ass to a complete stranger.

Relax. There's no need to act this way to a new user. Unless you're a troll, in which case I guess that wouldn't matter.
 
I get what the OP is asking for and initially this sounded like a pretty cool idea, interactive, virtual domination. But then came the walking a thin line between observing and breaching privacy in un-sexy ways.

Needless to say I have no idea that anything like that actually exists but still, sounds rather cool.
 
Given the other repliers understanding and the continuation of your attitude, I guess you just have poor reading comprehension and a propensity to act like an ass to a complete stranger.

Relax. There's no need to act this way to a new user. Unless you're a troll, in which case I guess that wouldn't matter.
I understood what you were saying in your OP, but had no idea you just wanted another tech support program.

Let's revisit that post, to better understand what you said, shall we? Oh, maybe I should explain that I've put your words in bold, so you don't get confused. The post begins...

I'm in a long distance relationship with my submissive cutie, and recently (because she was broadcasting on join.me) it was discovered that both of us were quite happy with me having remote access to her computer.

At this point, one could assume you are enjoying your remote connection to her computer, and I guess she was, too. Then, you go on to say...

Now using a better program than join.me, and it's nice. Seeing what she's up to at any time is oddly satisfying, and I occasionally play around with my own input control.

Here, we find out that you have found another program to connect to her computer, as you say it's better than join me. Strangely, you don't bother to give it a name. Naming it could have helped, don't you think? And assuming you like this unnamed program would also lead one to believe you aren't seeking another.

Voicing your satisfaction of this unnamed program, you say "and it's nice". So one could only assume you were seeking something more of a sexual nature, that this unnamed program couldn't give you. Are you with me, so far? See if this next statement in your OP follows along with that assumption.

But I would love to have some program installed to mess with her.

Ah, it seems we are getting down to the point of your request. By saying "mess with her" can we assume something of a sexual nature? You know, there are programs available to do just that...you could mess with her from a remote location, even without that unnamed program you call "nice".

This next section is probably added for color or to boast about your very domly status over this woman. And what better way to express your status than to type out the word "Submit" and "Submit". But, I digress.

First considered it when I daydreamed about her getting a popup saying "Submit?" with the options "Submit." and "Submit!" or something of that ilk.

Finished with your ego boost, you return to your request to find something "...interesting to use to mess with her". And you go on to say you have "failed to find any toying programs I could work with". Oh, here it is in context.

So I wanted to find something that'd be interesting to use to mess with her. But I have failed to find any toying programs I could work with. Any ideas?

Let's think about this a little bit. Would someone consider a technical support program that allows someone to connect to a computer from a remote location to be something interesting to mess with someone? Sure, you can connect to another computer through the IP address, but what else can you do after that...I mean in a sexual sense?

At this point, I could only insert myself into this scenario and how I would want to "mess" with someone from a remote location. Connecting to someone's computer seems like step one. There's no physical connection with her person, no stimuli in a sexual way. I've just connected to her computer. Oh yes...I could type "Submit" on her screen. That's very intimidating, for sure.

But, there are programs made that both connect to another person's computer, or their phone, and in some cases don't need any extra device at all. You don't need join me, and you don't need that unnamed program you seem to think is so nice. But, you could still use that program, if you wanted, and use one of those sexual programs I linked to "mess" with her.

If I were to consider messing with someone remotely, I don't think I'd choose a program that connects and takes over her computer at all. I think I'd prefer one that connects to a device that takes over something more personal. I'd prefer to stimulate some part of her body. Again, those links I provided went in that direction. No, I wouldn't get to type "Submit" on her screen, or anything really sexual like that, but I think forcing her to submit via the stimulation from a remote sexual device would get her attention a lot better.

I'm an old guy and maybe I'm out of touch with what's new these days for excitement. Maybe I'm out of touch with the "in crowd" and how they interact from a remote location. But, sex hasn't changed a bit, and I think I'm fairly familiar with how to mess with a female, remotely or when she's right beside me. Telling someone to submit is one possibility. It might make some of the newbies swoon. But, I prefer to go that next step and actually connect with her body. Similar to those links I provided, all of them connected to her body, stimulated her sexual desires, fed her urges and even forced my desires upon her.

See, talking a good talk is one thing. But, actually stimulating someone from afar, forcing her to feel my touch, without warning, whenever I want, for as long as I want is a much better way to mess with her.

OK, the links I posted all cost money. I understand that. And maybe you didn't want to spend any money on this connection you have with her. Oh, but do you want her to know that you may be a cheap date? Spend some cash on her. Show her how much you desire her body. Take control the manly way. Don't just tell her to submit...make her submit!

Oh, in case you didn't know, yes I'm a troll. But, check my post count against yours. You're just a newbie. I've been a troll a lot longer than you have.

I'm going back to my coffee, now. I can't wait for your snappy reply. You know you can't resist.:rolleyes:
 
DVS I was about to hump in and tell him a thing or two about assholes and trolls, but you did it in such elegant detailed way I cant help being impressed. You, Sir, rock :rose:
 
Learning to code is probably an overkill solution, but it is a very useful skill to have anyway - certainly it's the only one I can think of which would make all your wildest dreams come true; voting for Pedro aside.

There are some programs which let you put together programs with little to no coding experience I imagine you could pervert one of those...? eg http://www.neosoftware.com/nbw.html

That sells itself as being able to be used for "Computer-based training (CBT)" which sounds like exactly what you're after, though not quite sure about the acronym.

So long story short... settle for some CBT?
 
Back
Top