Audaciously AJ

A big thanks to Emma (the librarian) for the thread title!!

I'm back after a brief break.

I'm going to post my top 20 favorite pics (in no particular order except for the top three) over the next couple days.

I'll always entertain requests. :)

I like this one for a couple of reasons... 1) I absolutely love bubble baths and I can remember how relaxed I was. 2) I love my little red toes sticking up

YAY! A new thread from you!:nana:

Lovely pic. I just wonder how it would look from the opposite side?;)

How fantastic to have a new thread from you AJ. I am SO looking forward to following you on this thread.
attachment.php

I'm going to post my top 20 favorite pics (in no particular order except for the top three) over the next couple days.

I like this one for a couple of reasons... 1) I absolutely love bubble baths and I can remember how relaxed I was. 2) I love my little red toes sticking up

attachment.php

The red toes are sexy AJ glad to have you back hope you had a nice little break

Definitely a very nice start

Thank you!

YAY! A new thread from you!:nana:

Lovely pic. I just wonder how it would look from the opposite side?;)

Well you better do more than just look!!! ;) loved the fucking delicious PM!!

How fantastic to have a new thread from you AJ. I am SO looking forward to following you on this thread.
attachment.php

I only wish I had more time in my day for playtime!!

How are you feeling sweetie?

The red toes are sexy AJ glad to have you back hope you had a nice little break

Thanks! :kiss:

Is that your tattoo? Tell me about it?

Shameless plug

I started a new endeavor... The link to the website is in my profile...

Well you better do more than just look!!! ;) loved the fucking delicious PM!!

Don't worry. Either I'd give you a massage all over or I'd step in to the tub with you.;)

I'm glad you liked it. I hope you enjoyed it too. :rolleyes:

your red toes are definitely sexy and the entire bubble bath framing is erotic. wonderful photo

attachment.php

I only wish I had more time in my day for playtime!!

How are you feeling sweetie?

Thanks for asking. I am doing quite well now. Past all the pain of the disc problem and all the discomfort from the surgery. Mending nicely. Just about fully recovered back to my former self.

I find myself being horny a lot more. A good sign, in my opinion.
attachment.php

Don't worry. Either I'd give you a massage all over or I'd step in to the tub with you.;)

I'm glad you liked it. I hope you enjoyed it too. :rolleyes:

Hopefully my email answered the latter part of that reply. ;)

your red toes are definitely sexy and the entire bubble bath framing is erotic. wonderful photo

Thank you. :)

Thanks for asking. I am doing quite well now. Past all the pain of the disc problem and all the discomfort from the surgery. Mending nicely. Just about fully recovered back to my former self.

I find myself being horny a lot more. A good sign, in my opinion.
attachment.php

Oh yes! A most encouraging sign!

Naughty At Work

attachment.php

I like this one for the naughty factor... I'm at work and in a skirt with no panties.

I also like the rounded curve of my ass and I love that skirt!

Last edited:
attachment.php

I like this one for the naughty factor... I'm at work and in a skirt with no panties.

I would love to come up behind you at work and smack that ass and leave my red hand print on that nice firm ass

I would certainly fantasize about leaving my hand print on such a nice ass, but I'd never, like, do it. 'Cause I'm chicken!

attachment.php

attachment.php

I agree. Very naughty.
attachment.php
I love it for the same reasons; curve of your ass, sans-panties. {can't see much of the skirt}

Do you often forgo panties at work? Inquiring minds want to know, so we can plan appropriately. ;)

I would certainly fantasize about leaving my hand print on such a nice ass, but I'd never, like, do it. 'Cause I'm chicken!

But what if I asked... Or demanded? Bending over... Pulling my skirt up inch by inch, exposing my ass.

Work photos...delicious

I knew you'd like that.

Baby we would find the closest open office we could and just go at it and if we were in an office I would just slide right in

Mmm... Yessssss! Split me open!!

attachment.php

I agree. Very naughty.
attachment.php
I love it for the same reasons; curve of your ass, sans-panties. {can't see much of the skirt}

Do you often forgo panties at work? Inquiring minds want to know, so we can plan appropriately. ;)

Not as often as you'd like I'm sure!!

It did.:)

Love this one!

Mmmmm I'm glad.

You have me thinking dirty thoughts every time one of the female co-workers goes to the bathroom, and takes her phone with her :devil:

Yea your new thread is up...and what a coincidence...so am I! I always love when you take us to work with you.....so be a dear and bend over more so I can lift that cute little skirt up and drive my cock into that sweet little pussy of yours....yes I do love when you take us to the office....xx

Sexy in the tub and the curviest most perfect ass at work. It could only be AJ. ;)

attachment.php

Love those legs AJ;)

Back