Bad boy and the ballerina (Closed for Paulwilson57)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Olivia Reynolds
Age: 18
Looks: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5eLqTp-d1...s1600/561374_266822876743267_1863015079_n.jpg
In: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/37549976/large.jpg and http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m70wrrCgH51qgik77o1_500.jpg.
History: Olivia is a prim and proper girl who has straight A's. She's also a very talented Ballerina. She's already been scouted out for the Royal Ballet College. Olivia also tutors in her spare time and she's been tutoring Alex for quite a few months. She likes Alex they have fun together and he brings her out of her shell. They have started hooking up and with her tutoring him they are together a lot.

Olivia was in her car- http://image.motortrend.com/f/wot/t...5/60500127/vw-2010-new-beetle-convertible.jpg. The car had been a present from her dad who lived out of town for her last report card that had been outstanding. As always she got straight A's. She'd just had her ballet lesson and was now driving over to Alex's house. He lived in a nice neighbourly area unlike her own which was all about who was the richest and the hottest. She enjoyed hanging out with Alex. Like always it was just going to be them in the house. She parked up her car and collected her books for tutoring. She didn't know if she'd be doing much tutoring today. Since they had started hooking up they didn't do as much studying as they use too. She locked her car and walked to the front door. She knocked on the door before letting herself in. She knew the door was open it always was. "Alex." She shouted. She went into the kitchen and put her books down on the table. She went to the bottom of the stairs. "Alex's where are you? Come down its Olivia we need to get started on your math homework." She said.
 
Name: Alex mercer
Age: 18
Looks: brown spikes hair with blonde tips deep blue eyes , 6.1 tall with a slim body.
Wearing: blue jeans and a white shirt mostly open with black socks.

Alex lived in a nice house with a old muscle car that his father gave him. His parents were off on holiday to god only knows where. They were gone most of the year which left Alex to have fun and he struck out because of it.

He had done plenty of things to get his bad boy rep but he did need to finish school. His private tutor was hot he liked Olivia and it had onto been a matter of time before they hooked up.

He had gotten ready and decided to play a video game while he waited and know he was deeply into it he barely heard Olivia call out to him.

He didn't mind thought she would find him playing in his room on his ps3.
 
Olivia heard noise from upstairs. She could tell it was from the TV. She sighed before running a hand through her hair and heading upstairs. She walked up the stairs and went to his bedroom door which was open. She walked into the room.

She saw he was playing a video game. She stood in front of the TV. "Alex turn it off, you have to do your math. You've put it off so long and its due in tomorrow." She said. She stood with her hand on her hip.

When she had found out she had tutor him she had dreaded it. She had heard many things about him and she had been surprised that she actually liked him. He was fun to be with. She enjoyed tutoring him and they hung out a lot.

"Come on Alex please just do the homework for me. If you do then you can see if I've forgotten underwear." She said with a grin. She had no underwear under her dress she had gone commando.
 
Alex smiled as she stood in front of the TV. She was hot and he looked forward to his time with her but every so often he loved to push her buttons.

Now seemed like one of those times. Smiling up at her he shot back.

"How about we play a few matches on this. Who ever loses must take off an item of clothing and its only five matches? It will take ten minutes tops. What do you say?"

Alex knew he wouldn't do any work before seeing if Olivia could play a beat em up game.

He knew he would kick her ass and she would be forced to strip as he was unbeatable by all his friends on this game.

"After that we can do all the work you want? Deal?"

Alex smiled as his character a big bust blonde cowgirl broke the guys arm in a sexually suggestive arm lock on screen to beat the computer.
 
"God Alex why don't I just get naked now. Your going to win anyway and we both know that." Olivia said with a sigh.

She knew what he was up too, he was trying to push her buttons and it was working. She knew if she didn't play the game no work would be done at all and she didn't want him failing at school.

"Okay, you promise you will do your work after? I'll play this stupid game." She said.

She sat down next to him and picked up the other control. "So five games and the loser of each has to lose an item of clothes. How about the winner gets to choose which item?" She said.
 
Alex smiled as she said about just getting naked as he was going to win. With the pad he quickly went back to the start menu and selected two player. He then picked his favourite character. Who was a large busted flame heard ninja that her feasts almost spilling out her top and a slit on either side of her small skirt.

"That sounds like a good idea."

When Olivia sat down next to him he had already made a metal note that she only had two items of outer clothing. Her heels and her dress and if she was naked under it he would have to think of other things she could do when he won.

"Yes we will work after we finished playing."

Alex out it that way as he had an idea. After winning his first match with her he would make her remove her heels and once he won the second match he would get her to remove her dress to see if she was wearing underwear or not.
 
Last edited:
When Olivia sat down next to him he had already made a metal note that she only had two items of outer clothing. Her heels and her dress and if she was naked under it he would have to think of other things she could do when he won.

Olivia was hoping she'd win at least one of the games but she felt the odds were low. She knew he spent a lot of time on his game. She wasn't a gamer sort of girl. She didn't get the time her parents always had her studying or in her ballet classes practising.

She saw the character he had choose and was a little shocked about how sexual the character was. She choose a character for herself. A blonde martial arts girl who had one of the biggest racks she had ever seen and a killer ass to match her boobs.

"Okay let's get this over with." Olivia said. She wasn't looking forward to this at all but he had promised to do his work once they were finished playing. She gripped hard on to the controller ready to lose to him.
 
Alex looked over at Olivia and she seemed ready to play. Or as ready as she was ever going to be. He pressed the start button and the game loaded up a rooftop of a sky scraper as both girls stood there as their hair and breasts blew in the breeze.

The game called out fight and Alex's character leapt into action delivery a powerful headstand kick to Olivia's character. Her character had barely stood up when a flurry of kicks hit her face.

An as her health gotten low Alex's character jumped up and landed with her groin in Olivia's characters face before tossing her with her legs to the floor for a flawless K.O.

Alex turned to Olivia smiling.

"I think you should take off your heels."

Alex would wait till Olivia took her heels off. Then they would play the next match. He would give her a little bit of a chance allowing her to land a hit on him before he destroyed her again.

"Round 2."

He said smiling.
 
Olivia understood the basic rules but she felt she didn't have a fair shot against Alex but she wouldn't complain. The sooner she lost the sooner she'd get him to do his homework. Sometimes he was such hard work but she didn't mind because she loved their time together.

Olivia's character was getting her ass truly beat. She couldn't even get a hit in he was that good. She knew she'd end up naked sooner than she had planned. She had planned to get his homework done then get naked but it wasn't working out that way.

Alex smiled at telling her to take off her heels. She kicked them off. She was ready for round 2 and she going to put up more of a fight. The round started and she was doing pretty well. She had quite a few moves in. "Are you going easy on me now?" She asked wondering why he hadn't already beaten her.

She thought about their game once she took her dress off she'd be naked. She knew he wouldn't let her off he'd have her do things. She wondered what he'd have planned for her once she was naked.
 
Alex looked over at her smiling as he had been pushing his character towards hers allowing her to hit him a few times. Then he heard her ask if he was going easy on her.

"No why would I do that?"

That was when his character fought back with two throws to launch her character across the roof top. Then another throw making her fall off the building.

As her character landed she stayed down as she was K.O ed. he had won again as he looked at her.

"And now take the dress off."

He waited till she removed her dress and saw she was now nude before speaking.

"You have no more clothes to lose. So if I win the next match you must finger your pussy through the fourth match and play with one hand. Deal?"

Alex would show her no mercy and charge in quickly finishing her off in the next match so he could see her finger herself. As his cock was getting hard inside his jeans.
 
Olivia took her eyes off the game just for a few minutes to look at Alex when he said no why would he go easy on her. When her eyes went back to the screen she saw his character throw hers off the building.

She knew she was done with right then. She sighed running her hands through her hands. He told her to take the dress off. She stood up and pulled off her dress.

She was now naked stood in front of him. Her boobs bounced slightly. She sat down again. She smiled at him. She was blushing looking at him. She felt slightly awkward being naked when he was clothed.

"No more clothes left so um I will do what you want if I lose. So I guess I will be fingering myself next match." She said with a giggle. She was sat with her legs crossed and her boobs were out proudly.

She smiled at him as she looked at his bulge. He was getting hard. She ran her hand through her hair. "Okay let's get this third match over, how many matches do we have left after this next one?" She said.
 
Alex's eyes stared at her nude body as she sat down next to him with the pad In her hands and her breasts out in show.

"We have two more rounds after this one Hun."

Alex knew if he kept looking over at her during the match he might get distracted so as soon as the match started he raced forward and started into a barge of kicks to different areas of her characters body.

The last of his kicks, he caught her character in the air taking the last chunk of her health off. Turning back to her as her knocked out body hit the floor.

"I win."

He knew that she had to finger herself for match number four so she would not be able to either move or she could move but not attack back with only one hand on the pad.

"So how about i win this next match you suck my cock while we play the final match?"

Alex wanted to get her worked up and decided to drag the next match out by staying away from her character while she fingered herself for a while before finishing her off.
 
Alex started the next match after hearing she would do as e wished if she lost and he stepped his character well away from hers.

Looking over at Olivia he could see her two fingers buried inside of her pussy as all she could press was punch and kick.

Her fingers were moving quite fast as he realised that she must be turning herself on. He glanced back at the screen to see her character kicking in the same place over and over again.

After allowing this to go on for two minutes he knew she must be worked up and horny now. He did a few side steps and came up behind her character and pulled off three strong throws from behind taking all her health of to knock her out.

"Looks like a win again."

Alex waited till Olivia released his cock to suck on it before saying his prize if he wins the last match.

"If I win the last match we fuck."

Alex knew Olivia would have no chance of even seeing the screen as for the last match she had to suck his cock the whole match.

He would win the match but he would take his time doing it.
 
Olivia was moving her fingers fast and hard into her pussy. She was turn on a lot right now. Her fingers were doing their magic and he was watching her, which turned her on even more. She was so wet.

She was so horny and she wanted something more than her fingers in her. He obviously won the game because she could only kick and hit out. She got onto her knees in front of him and undid his trousers and pulled his boxers out of the way so she could get to his cock. She stroked him in her hand.

"Okay fine we fuck if I lose, we always do anyway. Do you want to make it even more interesting, if you win I let you take my anal virginity. So what do you say?" Olivia said. Olivia had always made it clear to him her ass was a no cock area but recently she had been interested in trying it since he had fingered her ass. She really liked his fingers in her ass and now she was ready to try his cock.

She knew she had no chance of winning and she was excited about trying anal with him. She couldn't even see the screen. She took his cock head into her mouth and sucked softly. She remembered the first time she had sucked him they had been arguing about his homework and as if suddenly out of nowhere she was on her knees and had him in her mouth.
 
Alex couldn't believe his luck as she argeed to it and offered to make it even more interesting by allowing him to take her ass hole.

He had been wanting to do that for so long as she undid and pulled down both of his jeans and boxers shorts. He stepped out of them knowig he wouldn't need to be dressed for a good while.

"That sounds like a great winning prize. You got a deal."

As she stroked his cock facing him. Olivia couldn't even see the tv as the match begun her lips slid down onto his cock he pulled his fighter back away from her letting her work his cock with her mouth more.

Her character wasn't even moving it looked like she had given up or was more focused on something else.

Alex relaxed enjoying the blow job as he kept glancing at the screen to make sure she wasn't moving. He thought he felt her hands on his thighs as she sucked her and after a few minutes he pulled out his two most powerful moves taking half her health each time to knock her out.

"Looks like a win again."
 
Olivia had decided to make it more interesting and her asshole was such a good thing to make it more interesting. He'd wanted her ass for so long and he'd be so patient with her and she was ready to let him take her ass.

He stepped out of hid jeans and boxers. She smiled at him. "I'm glad you like the prize." She said. She got to sucking his cock. She wasn't even facing the tv so there was no chance of her winning.

She had completely given up on the game and was focused on his cock. She was bobbing up and down sucking just the way he liked. She was really working his cock. She loved sucking at his big hard cock.

She heard him say that he won again. She took him as far as she could into her mouth and she sucked hard before sliding her mouth off his cock. She moved onto her feet.

She slide onto his lap smiling at him. She leaned in and kissed him. "So you excited to fuck my ass for the first time? Hope you have some lube cause my ass is super tight." She said.
 
As Alex said he won he felt her deep throat his cock and bit his lip to hold off from cumming right there and then. She had an amazing skill with her mouth and could get him to cum in under two minutes if she wanted too.

A skill she had proved to beat her parents to getting back home one day. As soon as she released his cock from her mouth he pulled his top off before feeling her slide onto his lap asking was he excited about taking her ass an if he hand lube as she had a tight ass.

"Excited I'm sure you can feel by my cock how excited I am. Now as for lube you got my cock ready."

Alex quickly pulls her onto the bed pushing her so she is face down as his body slides down so his face is at her ass cheeks.

"Time to lube up your ass."

Taking hold of her ass cheeks he pulls them apart and places soft kisses on her asshole before letting his tongue slowly creep inside rimming her.
 
Olivia was excited but nervous about what they were going to do. Being an anal virgin she knew Alex taking her ass would hurt her a bit. She was feeling a bit worried that he might just lose control once in her ass and go crazy.

She was on his lap and could feel his hard cock against her. "Yes I can feel how excited you are." She said with a laugh. He pulls her onto the bed pushing her down into the bed.

"Alex I'm a little scared about you taking my ass. Promise you won't go to rough on me." She whispered.

He took hold of her ass cheeks and he spread them apart and kissed her asshole. He tongue began rimming her and she was moaning softly. She liked the feel of his tongue.
 
With his tongue buried inside of Olivia's ass Alex listened to every word she said carefully as his tongue probed her ass hole before pulling out to reply to her.

He moved up her back so he was leaning over with his cock rubbing between her asscheeks.

"Babe your letting me take your fine ass. I'll be as gentle as you want me to be."

Taking two fingers he slides them into his own mouth and sucks them for a few seconds before letting the slip down her back and over her bottom before moving between her asscheeks.

Letting one finger softly push agaisnt her asshole he places soft kisses down her back as his cock rubs against her ass cheek.

Probing his finger till is sinks into her ass hole he whispers into her ear.

"I want to take your ass for so long so I'm going to make it so pleasurable for you that you'll beg me to take it again."

His lips close on her ear as his finger keeps probing his tongue slips into her ear as he wants his first finger to slip in before he tries his second finger.
 
Alex was moving up Olivia's back he was leaning over her and his cock was rubbing between her ass cheeks. She liked feeling his cock against her ass.

She smiled hearing him say her ass was fine and he'd be as gentle as she wanted him to be. She ran her hand through her hair.

"Thank you Alex. I'm glad we are going to do this." She said with a smile.

She heard him sucking on his fingers before he slipped them down her back. His fingers moved over her ass and he moved his fingers between her cheeks.

He pushed one finger into her tight ass. He was kissed down her back as his cock rubbed against her ass cheek. His finger was probing against her ass. his finger slid into her.

"I know you have and I'm sorry I made you wait so long. Thank you for being so good to me Alex." She said.

His lips were on her ear. His finger was probing at her ass. She closed her eyes feeling his finger sliding into her
ass. It felt good.

She moved her hand down to her pussy and she stroked her clit softly. "Alex I want another finger please." She said.
 
Alex couldn't help but smile as he was fully naked leaning over her completely naked body with one of his fingers deep inside of her ass as she was saying sorry to him for having to wait so long.

"Sweetie you haven't made me wait long. You sucked my cock within two weeks of teaching me. An now I have you naked on my bed with my finger buried inside of your ass. Don't be sorry I'm not."

Alex reached out taking hold of her hand and pulling it back to his hard cock as his finger pushed deeper into her.

He heard her call out for another finger and knew it wouldn't be long till his cock was inside of her.

Alex leaned round her smiling.

"As you wish."

Leaning in he kisses her lips and takes his second finger and places it next to his first as he slowly begins to push both of them deep into her asshole. His tongue slides into her mouth.
 
"Well I did suck you within two weeks and I have let you do pretty much everything but take my ass since. I'm glad your not sorry and I really want to do this with you." Olivia said.

Alex took her hand and moved it on to his hard cock. His finger was moving deeper into her. She was stroking his cock as he added his other finger.

"Thank you Alex." She said looking at him. She smiled at him as she pushed her hair out of her face.

He kissed her and his second finger was moving into her tight asshole. She moaned softly feeling his fingers slide deeper into her ass. "I can't wait to feel you in me." She said.

She stroked her nipples softly with her spare hand before moving her hand down her slim stomach. She stroked her clit softly. "Alex I was wondering if you'd like to come to my recital, my parents are out town so I'd like to have a friendly face in the audience." She said.
 
Alex smiled as he heard her moan out that she couldn't wait to feel him inside of her as his two fingers probed the depths of her ass an her hand pumped his hard cock.

"An you know I can't wait to be inside of you."

He whispered into her ear kissing it again.

She asked him if he would come to see her perform as her parents were out of town and she wanted a friendly face. Alex couldn't help but turn it into a sex joke.

"Babe I'm cum anywhere you want me too. An you know me I have the perfect way to congratulate you on a good performance."

With that said Alex moves a little bit over her body and slowly withdraws his fingers from her ass. He takes hold of his cock and moves it to the enterance of her ass hole. Ever so slowly he begins to push down ontop of her a little at a time.

His cock head begins to slowly slip between her ass cheeks and push on her opening. His tongue slipping back into her ear to distract her of what he is doing.
 
Olivia's hand was pumping Alex's cock, making sure his cock didn't feel left out as his fingers worked her ass. He told he couldn't wait to be inside her and she knew it. He kissed her ear making her giggle.

"Thanks Alex and I look forward to you congratulating me!" She said with a giggle. She was happy Alex was coming to see her perform.

She feels his fingers leave her ass and then she feels his cock against her ass hole. She closes her eyes bracing herself. She feels him start to push against her tight hole.

She moans out loudly feeling him push into her ass. His tongue in her ear trying to distract. It was hurting a bit but she was taking it. She wanted to feel him deep in her ass.
 
Back
Top