NFL Player and Underwear Model Sister (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Name: Sophia Lovett
Looks:http://www.dormstormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hot-blonde-girl-in-white-lingerie.jpg
In: a white robe and under http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vq7crEk0B.../bY6lQcDFpVw/s1600/COCQUETTE+CORSET+IVORY.jpg and http://www.shoesheelspumps.com/pictures/miu-miu-white-glitter.jpeg
About: Sophia was from a family that a few stars in it. Sophia's younger brother Matt was a NFL Star Player. She loved her brother a lot and now they were both living in NYC so they would be able to see each other a lot more. She'd always sort had a crush on her brother and she knew it was weird but he was hot.

Sophia was sat in the make up chair getting her make up done like every normal working day. She was an Underwear Model and spent a lot of her days in front of the camera in sexy lingerie. Today was a different sort of shoot it was with her brother Matt for NYC Lifestyle Magazine. They were doing an article about the two rising stars from one family. It'd be about her Modelling Career and his Football Career. Matt was in wardrobe getting dressed. The photo shoot was going to be him in boxers and her in lingerie. Her make up was done perfectly and she was ready. She walked to wardrobe seeing him in white Calvin Klein boxers. His killer six pack on show. She couldn't help but think he was hot. "You ready bro?" She asked.

Last edited:
Name: Matt Lovett

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380422092/839349.jpg

Matt was a star quarterback for the New York Jets and turned the team around. They cane within one game of the Superbowl last year and now wanted to win it all. Both Matt and his older sister were big stars, both for different reasons though. Matt was happy for his sister who was a famous underwear model and they both live in New York City. Matt was approached to do a photoshoot with his sister for the cover of a magazine and he agreed. It wasn't until the day of he found out they would both be in underwear.

Not wanting to back out and disappoint his sister Matt went on with it and got dressed in nothing but a pair of grey boxer briefs. These underwear Hughes his body tightly and showed off the outline of his long thick flaccid six inch cock which got up to ten inches when hard. His tone body on display for everyone especially his six pack.

Walking out to the set he saw his sister in nothing but a white robe and super sexy lingerie. His eyes widened as he looked at his sister in a new way. Never really looking at her work before considering she was his sister and all. Matt cleared his throat as he looked his sister up and down. "Yeah I'm ready." He said as their eyes finally met.

Last edited:
Sophia smiled at Matt happy to be working with him. She loved him and spending time with him. When she was living in Miami they didn't see each other much but now she was living in the Big Apple they were getting to see each other more.

She tried to go to most of his games and support him. She heard Matt clear his throat. She walked onto the set and pulled of her robe and gave it to the hair lady. The hair lady sprayed her hair with hair spray so her curls would stay in place.

"I'm going to get a few shots of you separately then together." The photographer said. Sophia nodded. She enjoyed being on set and flirty with the camera. She was good at what she did and that is why she got paid so much.

"I'll go first Matt, show you how its done." She said. She got in front of the camera. She started with her signature pose biting on the tip of her finger sexily. The camera loved her and she always knew how to work it.

She began playing around doing cute and sex poses. "That's it Sophia work it, you've got it." The photographer said.

Matt grinned and walked off the set as Sophia said she'd go first. Watching her sexy body as she struck up sexy poses. Never really ever looking at his sister's body before but now that he was he couldn't pry his eyes from her. Her breasts looked so perfect and perky and her luscious round ass was to die for. The outline of his cock becoming a little bit more noticeable as he now had a semi erection from watching his sister. 'Come on this is your sister stop thinking about how sexy she is.' Matt thought to himself.

Now it was his turn to take pictures and after a few poses they tossed him a football to take some poses with that as well. This was all a new experience for Matt he was never in a revealing photo shoot like this before he felt a little uneasy at first but started warming up. Wondering how noticeable the outline of his cock was.

The photographer got all the shots he needed of Sophia alone and now it was Matt's turn. She put the robe on but left it open. She sat on a chair watching her brother in front of the camera. He wasn't use to this side of fame and it was taking him awhile to warm up to the camera.

"Come on Matt you can do this." The Photographer said snapping pictures of him and the footballer. He was starting to relax in front of the camera. Her eyes travelled over his body and she swore she could see an outline of his cock. He was really starting to get into.

"Your doing really good bro." She said smiling at him. She walked away to wardrobe getting changed for their shots together. She got into http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-I2kZwIMTUUg/TgciQo8_fhI/AAAAAAAAAxk/kjO3ZTGPycs/s640/01BRBOAS1058_Z.jpg.

Her make up was redone. She went back to set. "Now I want you two just to play around together, have fun with it." The photographer said. She stood by her brothers side on set ready to start.

The time had come for the two to take photos together and when Matt saw what his sister changed into his jaw nearly dropped. "Wow sis!" Matt said as Sophia joined him on set. The two started taking pics side by side then started to get a little more playful. Wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up and the two chuckled together. His arms brushing against her breasts and her ass rubbed against his groin.

For a few poses Matt was behind Sophia with his arms wrapped around her holding her against him and both of them smiling. His growing pressed firmly against his sister's ass. His semi erect cock between her cheeks.

Sophia was having fun with Matt on set but she was also getting turned on. Her pussy was wet and she was a little embarrassed her brother was making her so wet. It gave a nice pink to her cheeks. She just didn't understand why she allowed herself to crush on him when they were teens and still allowed it now.

Matt had his arms around her holding him against her. She could feel his cock and it seemed to be getting hard. She was surprised by it but liked it. "I want you to sit on his shoulders pig back for me." The Photographer said. She got onto his shoulders her pussy being so close to his face made her so wet. She hoped he wouldn't be able to feel her growing patch against him.

"Now on the bed over there. I want you pillow fighting." The Photographer said. They went to the bed and Sophia found herself on top of him and she had pinned to the bed. She was hitting him playfully with the pillow.

Matt was a little weirded out by the bed on the set and the two of them getting on it together in underwear. Matt was quickly pinned to the bed and had Sophia straddling him. Feeling the warmth of her pussy against his cock through the thin fabric of their underwear. His erection slowly growing as he tried his best to fight it off. His big hands gripping her hips and he lifted her up some and flipped her around so she was on her back and he was between her legs. As he did this movement his face was sandwiched between her big perky breasts.

She was now pinned to the bed with him on top. Holding the pillow over her head like he was going to bring it down onto her face. Trying to get his body to realize this was his sister he was rolling around with and not some random girl. Trying his best to get a full on erection so everyone would notice. But as his groin kept brushing against her pussy and ass it was a very hard task for him to do.

Sophia could feel Matt's cock against him. She was sure he had a hard on but, he couldn't could he. He didn't find her hot like she found him. He wasn't into her and didn't want her. She was so wet and hoped the wet spot on her panties wasn't noticeable. His big strong hands gripped at her hips. He lifted her up and flipped her onto her back. He was between her legs. His face was right near her boobs.

He had her pinned to the bed. She liked seeing him on top of her. She looked at him as he held the pillow over her head.
His cock kept brushing against her pussy and ass. She was breathing heavily looking up at her brother. "We have got some great shots. I want to finish up with Sophia sitting on your lap Matt and then we are done." The Photographer said.

Matt was having a fun time with his sister even though he was fighting off a boner. Hearing the photographer say he wanted one last shot Matt moved to the edge of the bed and had Sophia come sit on his lap. Her big round ass pressing against his cock. His long pole sandwiched between her cheeks. Hoping she didn't feel his semi erection. Not wanting to freak her out.

His arms wrapped around her stomach holding her closing against him. A lot of their exposed flesh pressing together. Matt's head right by his sister's ear. His hot breath hitting that and her neck as he smiled for the picture.

Sophia was enjoying the shoot maybe a bit to much, normally it'd be okay because if she was doing a shoot with a guy it wasn't her brother. But today it was her brother and she shouldn't be getting so wet. She slid onto his lap her ass against his cock. She couldn't help but grind a little on it. His arms were round her. She liked being sat like this.

"I can't believe two of the hottest stars right now come from the same family. You two are so easy to work with. The pictures are amazing." The Photographer said as the shoot came to an end. Sophia smiled at the photographer. She gave him a hug and kissed both of cheeks. She walked off set shaking her ass. She went to go get changed.

She got into http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/55/1e/5c/551e5ce77eb5ea9b3c2bdb1fdf30f766.jpg and http://www.daffodile-heels.com/imag...outin-Alti-Pumps-Spiked-Studded-Black-160.jpg. She walked to Matt. "You coming back to mine for beer and pizza?" She asked.

Matt let a soft sigh escape his mouth as he felt Sophia grind her ass against his cock. Was she doing it on purpose? He thought to.himself as the shoot ended. Walking up to the photographer shaking his hand. "Thank you so much. Was nice meeting you." He said before the guy left. Turning just in time to see his sister walk off set shaking her ass. Seeing her luscious cheeks jiggle as she shook her ass turned him on even though she was his big sister.

"Yeah of course!" Matt said as he pulled his clothes back on. Black dress pants and a light blue button up shirt. "Well that was different. " Matt said as the two headed out of the studio to the parking lot. Thinking about how hot his sister was and all the naughty thoughts he was having about her no matter how wrong it was that she was his sister.

"Good. I think there's a game on. We can watch it having a few beers and pizza." Sophia said watching Matt get dressed. She smiled at him. He looked good in topless but also in a shirt. She ran her hand through her hair. She pushed her hair behind her ears. She was smiling at him. "Yeah it was different, working with my brother in our underwear." She said.

They walked together out of the building. "I'm excited to see what the pictures turn out like and the article about us too." She said. They walked up to her car- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Volkswagen-New-Beetle-Convertible.jpg. She got in her car waiting for Matt to get in. She was having very sexual thoughts of her brother and she couldn't stop them.

They drove down to her apartment. They went in. "What Pizza do you want?' She asked going to get two beers. They were both really cold. She grabbed one and held them to his knees like they use to with sodas when they were younger. She ran into the living room knowing he was going to get her for it.

"Pepperoni!!" Matt exclaimed when asked what kind of pizza he wanted. They got to his sisters place and he was impressed with her living situation. Walking around and looking around when she put the cold beers to his knees and ran away. He chuckled remembering back to how she always did that as kids. Chasing her into the living room and coming up behind her wrapping his arms around her and lifting her up spinning her around.

Then playfully tossing her onto the couch and getting between her legs Matt started to tickle her. Noticing her big tits bounce as she laughed and tried getting away. The more she struggled the closer he got and soon his groin was presses against hers again like during the photoshoot. Her dress riding up as the only thing seperating them was the fabric of Matt's pants.

Sophia was giggling as Matt was chasing her. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms round her. She squealed as his lifted her up and spun her around. She loved the time she spent with him they always had a lot of fun together. She was so happy he came home with her. Today had been such fun and the shoot had gone great.

Matt tossed her down onto the couch. He moved in between her legs. He began tickling her. She was laughing so much and her boobs were bouncing. She was trying to wriggle out from under him. He moved closer and more on top of her. His bulge up against her. Her dress rode up.

He was nearly up against her pussy. There was only her thong and his trousers separating them. She was so damn wet for him. Her thong was covered in her juices. She looked into his eyes and before she knew she kissed him passionately.

As Matt was tickling his sister she caught him off guard big time and kissed him. Feeling her soft lips against his made instinct take over and he parted his lips slipping his tongue into Sophia's mouth rubbing against her tongue and tasting her sweet saliva as the two shared a forbidden incestuous kiss. His bulge now pressing against his sisters thong covered pussy feeling the heat through his own pants. His cock instantly growing to its fully erect ten inch cock.

The two continued kissing for another couple minutes before Matt broke the kiss. A strand of saliva stretching between their lips before breaking. Matt's cock throbbing from how hard it was and he was sure Sophia could feel his massive erection against her. "Shit, I can't believe I just made out with my sister." Matt said but made no attempt to move from between his sister's legs.

Sophia and Matt were kissing and it was so hot and heated. Matt's tongue went into her mouth. His bulge was pressed up against him. He was so big and hard against her. They were playing with each others tongue. Matt pulled her away from her.

"Oh Matt I'm sorry. I kissed you. Your my brother and I shouldn't have, its just I find you hot." She said looking at him. He was still between her legs. She didn't know what was going to happen here. She knew deep down she really wanted him but her mind kept telling her no he's your brother.

"Matt I know your my brother but I want you." She said looking deeply into his eyes. She stroked his muscles. She was wondering what he was going to do. Would he push her away or not?

Matt was shocked by his sister's confession about how she wants him. By now he felt his pants and boxers wet and knew it was from her pussy juices. His own sister's pussy juices were now soaking his cock. "Fuck it!" Matt said as he locked lips with his sister again engaging her in another super sexy kinky brother sister make out session. Pressing up against her more causing her dress to ride up above her thong.

"I'd be lying if I said the photo shoot didn't turn me on. You are super sexy sis." Matt said looking down seeing Sophia's wet panties clinging to her cunt. Leaning back in for another more intense longer make out session. This one lasting almost ten minutes as the two siblings swapped saliva and tasted each other. Matt grinding his hips against his sister letting her feel how long and thick his meat was leaving very little to her imagination.

Matt said Fuck it and then kissed Sophia. Here they were brother and sister making out. Their bodies were pressed together and her dress was rolled up to her stomach. Her lacey thong on show. Her thong was pretty much soaking with her juices.

"Well the photo shoot was incredibly hot and sexy. I must say you were looking so hot and sexy and you still do." She said. She saw him looking at her wet thong. She slightly blushed. She brushed her hair behind her ears.

They were making out once again. Matt was grinding his hips against her. She could feel his cock was so big. She started unbuttoning his shirt. She broke the kiss to pull it off him.

"Matt do you want to take this to my bedroom?" She asked looking at him as her hands stroked at his chest.

Matt still couldn't believe this was happening between him and his sister. As she unbuttoned his shirt he slipped it over his arms and tossed it onto the floor. Sitting up as she asked him if he wanted to take it to her room. Running a hand down along her side and then down her exposed flat stomach and grazing her wet panties. This could be ended right now with a simple no but Matt was way to horny.

Even though Sophia was his sister he did not want to stop. "Yeah let's go. Might as well lose this. " Matt said as he grabbed his sister's dress and pulled it over her head. Instantly checking out her sexy body once it was off.

Sophia knew right now Matt could end all of it right now by just saying no. She hoped he wouldn't say no, yes he was her brother but she was horny and she wanted him so much. His hand moved down along her side and then down her flat stomach and he grazed her wet panties making the heat between her legs grow so much more.

She sighed in relief hearing him not say no to going to her room. He pulled off her dress over head. She saw his eyes checking her out in her lacey black and red bra and thong. She got off the sofa and took his hand taking him to her room. She pushed him onto the bed. She sat on top of him straddling him. She kissed him as she un-clasped her bra.

She pulled her bra off and her boobs bounced free. She moved her hands down to his trousers and unbuttoned them. She moved off of him and pulled them off before returning back on top of him. She grinded against him as she kissed him.

Matt was being lead to his sister's room.to have sex with her. He was pushed down onto the bed and straddled. The two made out as she unclasped her bra letting her big perfect tits bounce free. Matt stared in amazement as she unbuckled his pants. Moving off to pull them off leaving him in his boxers from the shoot. His cock raging hard beneath the fabric.

The two made out like lovers as she climbed back on top of him and started grinding on him. His big hands finding her soft warm tits and he started caressing them. Feeling the heat and dampness from her pussy. He pulled his cock through the flap on the front of his boxers and pulled her lace thong to the side so his sister's bare wet pussy was now resting on his thick long shaft making him groan out into the kiss as he felt this. Her pussy felt like heaven and he wasn't even inside of her, just feeling her slick pussy against his cock brought him so much pleasure. Matt now caressing both Sophia's ass and tits while they continued making out. Matt not wanting to end the incredibly sexy incestuous kiss.

Sophia gasped into Matt's mouth as his big strong hands caressed her boobs. His arms were warm and made her nipples even harder. Her pussy was so incredible wet. He pulled his cock out through his flap. She looked at his cock and was surprised by how big her brother was. She couldn't wait to feel his big hard cock in her.

He pulled her thong to the side. Her neatly kept pussy was on display for him. He rested his hard cock against her wet pussy. It felt so nice having him against her wet pussy. They were making out like lovers. She did hope this wouldn't be a one time thing for them. Yes they were brother and sister but there was hot sexual chemistry between them.

His hands caressed her hot ass and boobs. Their tongues were playing together. She pulled off his boxers and her thong. She kissed down his chest. Her lips moved lower to his cock. She sucked softly on his cock head.

"Oh fuck." Matt sighed out as Sophia pulled off her boxers and her panties that seemed to.cling to her flesh from how wet they were. He loves the way she was looking at his cock and the fact that she was his sister only seemed to make it sexier. Watching as her lips came closer and closer to the tip of his cock then groaning out as he felt her soft lips wrap around the tip of his cock.

He looked down and watched as his sister began giving him a blow job. Her body was so sexy and perfect Matt was obsessed with her. "Fuck Sophia, you are so sexy. " he said as he brushed the hair from her face.

Matt was looking down on Sophia as she was sucking on his cock head. She was looking straight back at him. She liked the eye contact they shared as she sucked his head. She heard him say she was so sexy and blushed. Her brother had a way of making her blush so much and he gave her butterflies. He brushed her hair from her face.

She stroked his leg as she took him deeper into her mouth. She was starting to bob up and down sucking at his cock making her boobs jiggle. She was still looking up at him as her mouth worked up and down his cock. She really couldn't believe that she was sucking her brothers cock but it was happening and she was loving sucking on him.

Back