Girls and Bikes

BushRider

Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2014
Posts
36
At first I thought you meant regular bicycles. If the thread's big enough for motorcycles AND bicycles let me put my $.02 in. I love a cute girl on a bike. The way her ass sticks out just so, her pedaling legs, and the look of focus on her face.

tumblr_lza8hqDKNT1r4mz8ro1_500.jpg
 
I'm a fan of girls on bikes and/or bicycles, probably the latter more than the former which makes living in the Netherlands constantly rewarding.
 
I've never been on a motorcycle, but riding my bike has already been a big turn-on, and I've posted previously about actually orgasming while on a ride (and almost crashing!). Have other women had similar experiences?
 
I've never been on a motorcycle, but riding my bike has already been a big turn-on, and I've posted previously about actually orgasming while on a ride (and almost crashing!). Have other women had similar experiences?

Almost. I was out riding on a remote wooded trail, rarely used, when as I rounded a corner the was a girl approaching in my direction. She had on flimsy shorts and a casual button down shirt with the buttons flapping in the wind, exposing her fine chest. When she noticed me, her bike wobbled, nearly wrecking into me. Her face was beat red of embarrassment.
 
How about these girls!!!!
 

Attachments

  • ATT00022.jpg
    ATT00022.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 18
  • nv28.jpg
    nv28.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 17
  • ATT00016.jpg
    ATT00016.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top