Groundhog Bride

Claire had an outfit picked out for her wedding night. Carl had not even noticed it that first night, her original wedding day. She told herself that she was more than justified in wearing it for Frank, who, despite being her father-in-law’, was after all her ‘husband’ for the night.

She smiled as he came back out of the bathroom. His gaze admiring as ever, but there was something in the way he took in the sight of her that she hardly had time to register before he had closed the distance between them.

“I want you Claire – right now – your bath will wait!"

She had never heard Frank’s voice take on such a tone with her before.
His arms were around her, his mouth pressing to her neck before dragging upwards to meet her lips. She responded eagerly, thrilling at the passion with which he kissed her, but was totally unprepared for what he did next.

She gave a cry as he pushed her; his not inconsiderable strength sending her flailing across her wedding bed. Before she could even think straight, let alone recover, her bridal skirts had been lifted high and his hand was trailing over her ass! She turned her head to the side to catch her breath and saw him tear off his clothes. The sight of him both intimidated and excited her as she noticed the dimensions and erect state of his cock.

“Mrs Allen – do you want this as much as I do?” He growled, the lust in his voice plain.

The use of her married title, the same name as his and the way lust-filled rumble of his voice left her unable to do anything other than reply breathlessly.

”Yes ... yes ... I want it …”

With those words, she knew she had given Frank the permission he needed to do what he wanted to her. In a trice her panties were slid from her body, exposing her to his gaze and his touch. She felt him kneel behind her as she lay trapped by her skirts and gasped as a finger was slid so intimately blushing hotly knowing that he would know just how turned on she was by this unexpected train of events.

She whimpered as his finger entered her, somehow he was stimulating her clit at the same time and her body quivered in response. But it was clear that Frank was not intending to waste time. She felt his cock easing between her legs, nudging at her entrance. He was indeed going to take her; take her with her wedding dress about her ears, take her from her prone position across her wedding bed, where he had thrown her.

“Oh, Darling Claire!”

She cried out as his cock slid steadily up inside her.

”Ahhh… Frankkkkkk…..!”

His cock was iron hard, its girth stretched her narrow pussy walls and its length ... he seemed to go on forever. Never had Claire felt so full. Her sex fluttered and grasped as it struggled to adjust. She groaned as he began to withdraw, feeling every inch of him as he dragged himself slowly until he was almost out of her. And then he pushed back in steadily, burying himself to the hilt, the shortest of pauses and then he began to stroke in and out of her.

“I have thought of this all day!”

She moaned at the sound of his voice, the increasing pace with which he took her.
She wondered if his thoughts had specifically been about having her like this.
Either way, she had to admit that the idea of him watching her marrying his son whilst all the while he wanted his own cock in her was so wrong and so hot.

”Godddd… “

Her body jolted at the force of the thrusts with which he was impaling her now. This was far from the romantic love making she had imagined he would undertake in Carl’s place and she found that the response of her body was beyond any intensity she had previously experienced.

”How … how did you know?”

How had he understood what she needed, even more so that she herself did?
How did he know that she would revel in being pinned and fucked.
 
Frank thought back to his Wedding Day with Alicia, and how they fucked almost all night.
Actually, the first time was making love, but after that, Frank learnt that Alicia had hoped he'd fuck her silly.
So he did.
And Claire knew that.
And Frank had promised to give her a 'Good Seeing To'; and now he was!

As much as he loved his son, Carl, Claire deserved better than a drunken lad on her Wedding Night, and Frank was happy to give her what she needed.

He had increased the pace to a thrust per second, which for a man of his age was about as fast as he dared go for an extended period of time.
He didn't want to cum to soon, but the sight of the stunning young brunette, his daughter-in-law, pinned beneath him was a hell of a turn on.

He slowed down, and decided to vary the position and grabbed her hips, pulling her hard onto him, and then reaching forward under her, to grab her tits in his rough hands, feeling her nipples like bullets in his palms.
He pinched and squeezed them, drawing a gasp of pain at first, and then used the leverage to impale her again and again.
He had not felt this hard for years, and Claire was going to take every inch he had to give - he'd see to that!

He decided he wouldn't be happy until she was screaming in ecstasy, but they had all night. For now, he wanted her breathless and flushed with that wonderful orgasmic glow, which a woman's skin takes on as she climaxes.

He brushed her ear-lobe with his tongue, before biting it gently, as he ploughed in and out of her. His pace slacking a bit, as he concentrated on filling her to the brim with every thrust.

He was now grunting with the effort, but felt she was getting closer.

"You're all mine, Claire!" He growled in her ear.

He slid a hand down her taut belly to her pussy and slid a fingertip in..side, alongside his cock, to tease her clit.
He remembered how Alicia had screamed with pleasure as he brought her off this way, and how he'd cum so hard, he thought his cock would explode!

Now - he wanted the same for Claire...would she cum as hard?
 
Last edited:
Frank didn't answer her question, instead he demonstrated his knowledge by focusing on fucking her in earnest. Bridal skirts high, all Claire could do was lay on the bed beneath them and take her father-in-law's cock as he rammed it rapidly up inside her.

Her moans turned to a squeal as his hands grabbed at her hips. Impossibly it seemed to her he was pulling her harder onto his cock, a low groan evidence that his cock head had indeed hit her cervix and that she was truly fully impaled on him.

The assault of his hands upon her breasts took her by surprise!
Shocked as she was by his rough mauling of them she cried out in protest, struggling against him as his strong fingers moved mercilessly to pinch and squeeze. Just when she stopped fighting him in an attempt to free herself and when her fight turned to a provocation as the dark pleasure of the edge of pain overwhelmed her Claire had no idea. As if sensing her compliance now, Frank changed his approach once again. Strong hands captured her breasts and pulled them painfully, drawing her down on his cock. Using them almost like reins to control the frenzied ride he was giving her.

Somehow his hot breath was at her ear, his tongue flicking in an intensely erotic fashion. She gasped sharply as he bit, her body flaming at those almost feral grunts as his pace steadying to ensure that each thrust hit deeply as he determined to stuff every inch he had up inside his daughter-in-law.

"You're all mine, Claire!"

Her sex contracted at his words, the possessive sound of his voice.
THIS was the fucking she truly craved.
She squealed as she felt him begin to tease her clit.
Her body jerked and jolted as if shocked by electricity.

"Frank... ohhh .. God .... yesss .... "

He was driving her crazy and bringing her to the very edge of release.

"I'm all yours Frank ... yours to fuck ... to do anything you want with ... "

She moaned mindlessly, the idea of cumming for him with her wedding dress around her ears was so forbidden, so dirty and so what she needed.

"Please ...."

She begged, that one word telling him that he needed him to use her and take her in all the ways she had never even imagined and that she needed to cum for him over and over ..
 
Frank realised he had been so intent on giving Claire the good, hard fucking he promised her, he hadn’t answered her question.

“How did I know? I didn’t."
He paused to let that sink in.
Before adding:
"But if a woman ever deserves to be ravished in her life, then her Wedding Night must be the occasion!”

When she moaned: "I'm all yours Frank ... yours to fuck ... to do anything you want with ... "
He felt his cock harden even more, as he ploughed into her.

She moaned as he thrust in and out of her at a furious pace, and the sight of her with her wedding dress around her ears was so forbidden, so dirty, so.....taboo.

"Please ...." She moaned.

He was so close, it hurt.
He wanted her to cum first, so he moved his thumb over her clit and strummed the pad of his thumb over her little nubbin, feeling it slip and slide under his digit, slick with their combined juices.

“Cum for me Claire –I want to hear you scream with pleasure. I want to hear you cry my name in bliss!”

And then the dam had burst and he could hold it back no longer, as he shot jet after jet of cum into her, as he buried himself to the hilt, and willed her to cum with him.
 
“Cum for me Claire –I want to hear you scream with pleasure.
I want to hear you cry my name in bliss!”


It was all she needed; his direction, his command.
Just as his cock began to pulse and shoot up inside her, so Claire surrendered to the release that her body craved.

"FRANKKKKK!!!"


Screaming his name, her whole body shuddered as her orgasm overtook her.
Her moans punctuated his fucking as her father-in-law slammed up hard inside her filling her receptive body with copious amounts of cum.
Never had she felt so thoroughly taken, so intensely pleasured.
Dazed and overwhelmed she lay dishevelled on the bed, her body heaving with ragged breaths as she attempted to gather her senses.
 
Claire shook as she screamed his name, and Frank had buried himself deep inside her as he shot his cum into her.
As she lay beneath him, he thought she had never looked so desirable, her hair all in disarray, and her Wedding-dress all bunched up under her, as she fought for breath, as the remains of her orgasm washed over her.

He gingerly clambered off her, as his legs had gone a little weak, allowing her to recover her composure a little more, as he mopped his brow, and tried to regain his breath as well.

“My Darling Claire, I hope you enjoyed that – I just had to take you, then and there. You looked fantastic, I couldn’t let that moment pass without making you mine!”

He felt almost apologetic, as if he had insulted her, but he had promised her a ‘good seeing to’!

He offered her his hand, and helped her to stand before then helping her to disentangle herself from her Wedding Dress, and together, they hung it, to allow it to air (and so it wasn’t creased), before it went back into the covers.

Frank pulled her to him, and kissed her deep, as he felt her soft, firm, but supple body pressing against his, before leading her into the Bathroom.
The Bathtub was huge! He had filled it almost to the brim with warm water, and the clouds of steam gently billowing around the Bathroom gave the impression of there being a light fog in the room.

The wave of warmth washing over them both was pleasant, but not overbearing, and the light scent of citrus, from the bath foam was refreshing. Frank gallantly offered his arms to assist her in climbing into the warm water. He smiled and went to join her, before holding up a hand in a ‘pause’ motion, and quickly darting back into the other room to retrieve the ice bucket containing the bottle of Champagne, and their glasses.

He reappeared seconds later and placed them on the tray at the end of the bath and carefully climbed into the bath behind her.

“Move forward, Claire, and I can wash & massage your back, if you like?”

He handed her a fresh glass of Champagne, before pouring one for himself, before clinking his glass to hers, and saying:
“Here’s to your first night as a married woman. I hope you enjoy tonight as much as I intend to!”

He took a sip, and then placed his glass back on the tray, before stroking her back, and trying to turn her head slightly to look into her eyes, expectantly.
 
Claire whimpered and Frank climbed off her. For long minutes she was unable to move and could only quiver after the intensity of the pleasure her Father-in-law’s fucking had afforded her.

“My Darling Claire, I hope you enjoyed that – I just had to take you, then and there. You looked fantastic, I couldn’t let that moment pass without making you mine!”

She groaned softly at his hot words.

”Oh God, Frank … “

She told him breathlessly.

” … I needed that … we needed that … its was …. amazing … “

She told him haltingly taking his hand as he helped her to rise from the bed, their attention turning to her wedding dress and ensuring that it was hung up appropriately so that there was no evidence of their scandalous actions apparent as the garment hung innocently once more.

And yet there had been nothing innocent in what had happened between them. Claire offered no resistance as Frank drew her against him, his kiss deeply passionate and possessive as he took her hand and led her to the bathroom.
To say she was intrigued by the many facets of her father in law, was an understatement. She let him assist her into the tub and after only a short pause to go and fetch the champagne he then slid into the water behind her, the contact so intimate it brought a flush to her already pinked skin.

“Move forward, Claire, and I can wash & massage your back, if you like?”

Something told her that this night with Frank was going to far exceed her expectations. Obediently she eased into position as he directed and accepted the glass from his hands and clinked glasses with him.

“Here’s to your first night as a married woman. I hope you enjoy tonight as much as I intend to!”

She sipped her glass and considered his words.
Frank had no idea that there were to be no consequences of this for him.
Just how he envisaged this playing out in the future she had no idea.
Was Frank truly willing to ‘stand in’ for her new husband and was the offer one night only?
It was so wrong, but the idea of entering into married life and fucking her father-in-law behind her husband’s back was …. deliciously dirty and taboo … and if she hadn’t been trapped in this absurd cycle, Claire knew now that, scandalous though it was even to admit this to herself, she would gladly accept a future where she was a dutiful wife, but , sexually she ‘belonged’ to her father-in-law…

Lifting her eyes to Frank's as she put the glass back on the tray, she responded belatedly.

”I think I’m going to enjoy this night as much, if not more than you Frank.”

His hands had been stroking her back, their touch was amazing.
She could not imagine just what more there was to come, but welcomed it.

”I’m all yours now. YOUR bride. This is our wedding night.”

Even just speaking those words made her body ache.

”And ...husband … "

Her eyes held his as she whispered.

" ... you can do anything you want with me … “

Claire had no idea just what that might mean, but the very act of offering herself to Frank with no limits was already driving her libido sky high.
 
Frank had to admit, he never thought this night, being a substitute for his son, would be a chore, but he was really enjoying himself!
He had expected Claire would not be an absolute angel, but the way she had responded was beyond his wildest dreams!

Her admission of ”I think I’m going to enjoy this night as much, if not more than you Frank.” Made his eyes open wide.

But her next line - ”And ...husband … " as she held his gaze - " ... you can do anything you want with me … “ Was a revelation.

Frank could think of a plethora of things he’d like to do with her!

The fact she called him “husband” after all that, got him hard as a rock in seconds.
He was sure she would be able to feel his erection as she settled back onto him, with her glass of champagne, which she ha almost emptied.

He topped up his glass and once he had replaced the bottle he placed his glass at her lips, taking her empty one away.
“Allow me, Wife.” He said smiling, and offered his glass for her to sip from, whilst his other hand caressed her taut stomach and rested on her bare breasts. The caress was non-sexual, but loving, and intimate.

He had not been this happy for years, and his close proximity to Claire made him feel young again. He held his glass for her to sip from as she pleased, and he lightly brushed his fingers across her breasts, just teasing her a little – keeping her arousal simmering, but not wanting it to boil over….yet.
He rested his chin on her shoulder, smiling as he did so.

“I have something fun I want to try Claire. Something I would never have dared try when I was your age, but now…I have learnt that you have to take life’s experiences and make them your own. Life’s too short not to. When we have had enough of this lovely bath….we can have some more fun, OK?”

He moved his glass back to his own mouth and took a sip, before offering it back to her again.

“Also – I want to see what outfits you bought for tonight. You looked divine in your Wedding Dress, but next time I take you, I want you to look back over your shoulder at me, and beg me to fuck you……and I want to feel your legs in stockings again, as I slide into you.”

Frank really hadn’t felt like this in years, and he was going to make the most of it!

He placed his glass on the side of the bath, and turning her chin towards him, kissed her once more.
 
She felt him harden behind her. She had never realised just how experienced and demanding Frank could actually be sexually!

“Allow me, Wife.”

He brought his glass to her lips, the gesture as intimate as the appellation she had used. Her eyes locked with hers as she sipped, her senses spinning at the casual caress of his other hand on her stomach and breasts. In many ways these touches, which were indeed more that of husband and wife were more as intense as the fucking they had shared before this. But what else could she expect? Sharing a bath, the bottle of champagne ... and she had told him that he could do to her whatever he chose. It was clear that he was far from done with her yet.

“I have something fun I want to try Claire. Something I would never have dared try when I was your age, but now…I have learnt that you have to take life’s experiences and make them your own. Life’s too short not to."

Claire could not help but wonder just what Frank would class as 'fun', but 'daring'?

"When we have had enough of this lovely bath….we can have some more fun, OK?”

She nodded and smiled almost shyly.

"Ok..."

She echoed, even though she had no idea what she was actually agreeing to.

“Also – I want to see what outfits you bought for tonight. You looked divine in your Wedding Dress, but next time I take you, I want you to look back over your shoulder at me, and beg me to fuck you……and I want to feel your legs in stockings again, as I slide into you.”

Claire's eyes widened in shock even as her body flared with heat at Frank's words.
Frank really hadn’t felt like this in years, and he was going to make the most of it!

"Oh my God.... "

The soft exclamation escaped her just before Frank's mouth closed on hers once more. Claire's lips parted eagerly, her tongue meeting his as they kissed deeply, with growing passion. Perhaps it was because this was so forbidden? Perhaps it was because this could truly be guilt free with no consequences the next day? But whatever the reason Claire knew that the passion and sexual need Frank was arousing in her was way beyond anything she had experienced before ...
 
'Claire was a lovely girl.' Frank had thought, as she started dating his son, Carl, a few years ago.

She had blossomed into a fine young woman, and now he had her in the bath with him on her Wedding night.
His son's Wedding night.
His son, who got too drunk to take care of his beautiful wife, on the one night he should have been rampant with desire, as Frank was now, as Claire's unfulfilled desire drove her to accept Frank as her lover tonight, and he was so glad she had!

The passion with which she returned his kisses, assured him that she would make a wonderful wife to Carl, and a devoted mother to their children, if they ever had any - Carl didn't seem that bothered, but maybe Claire could convince him...

That was all in the future, but here and now, he had never wanted another woman, not even his own, dear departed Alicia, as he wanted Claire now.
Perhaps it was the self-assurance that comes with age & experience, but Frank was a man possessed.

As they drained their glasses of Champagne, he stepped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around him, but not before Claire had a chance to gaze at his physique; not quite as taut and trim as it was when he married, but still, for a man his age, he was in fine shape.

He then held another fresh towel out for Claire to step out of the bath, and he wrapped it around her, and his arms around that, as he gathered her in, for another deep, passionate kiss.
He allowed his hands to wander up and down her back and across her slender frame, rubbing the towel gently wherever they roamed, drying her ever more thoroughly as the moments passed.

He turned Claire around, so he could dry her front, pausing to gaze longingly at her taut breasts, as he dried them, the nipples already perky with desire.
He swept his towel covered hands down, over the tight surface of her stomach, and knelt before her, rubbing the water from her skin, as he run his hands up and down her smooth legs, and even lifting her feet to make sure they were dry.

He leant in and kissed her - right on the pussy lips, before flicking his tongue across them.

"Sorry Claire - I couldn't resist!"

Frank chuckled as he stood and started to dry himself.

Suddenly he stopped and looked across at her.
"Would you like to return the favour?"

The thought of the sexy brunette daughter-in-law getting her hands on him, was bring Frank rapidly back to a healthy erection....
 
Back
Top