Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saucyminx said:
Totally showing my age here, but i think she played Isis. I loved that show. It was right after wonder woman. lol.

That's okay... We still love OLD Auntie Minxy! :D

*ducking!* ;)

Hallowed Eve said:
That's okay... We still love OLD Auntie Minxy! :D

*ducking!* ;)

Wait, there was a Wonder Woman TV show? I thought she was just a character on Justice League! :D

Next thing you're gonna try to tell me, is that all these characters are based on comic books from the 1940s :rolleyes:

Saucyminx said:
Totally showing my age here, but i think she played Isis. I loved that show. It was right after wonder woman. lol.

I rember "Isis"...what a hottie. Hard to believe they playedit as a saturday morning kids show here....had to make sure the buttons on the jammies done up tight when she was on!

vampirella said:
I know that...;)

so maybe she'd share Brad Pitt with you? I bet a story about them on a Greek holiday, meeting you, would be a hit.

sirhugs said:
so maybe she'd share Brad Pitt with you? I bet a story about them on a Greek holiday, meeting you, would be a hit.

Although he is not the type of man I like, it would be my pleasure to have a trio with them...;) Are you willing to write this story?

Last edited:
vampirella said:
Although he is not the type of man I like, it would be my pleasure to have a trio with them...;) Are you willing to write this story?

alas, I have a surplus of stories in line, and though I love to read celeb stories, have yet to write one that doesn't bore me within 4 paragraphs.

Ok then!
I wish you good luck and to have inspiration with your stories! :)

(Another girl that I like is Pink! ;))

Last edited:
sirhugs said:
alas, I have a surplus of stories in line, and though I love to read celeb stories, have yet to write one that doesn't bore me within 4 paragraphs.

Pssssst... Go read my celeb story. :eek:

Hallowed Eve said:
Pssssst... Go read my celeb story. :eek:

I have...it didn't bore me, but it wasn't Angelina Jolie either. Just yummy in its own right.

I'm back to Keira Knightley on the brain. MSN has her pic as a teaser for their gossip column.

sirhugs said:
don't tease Daddy like that.

Well... Like I've said in other posts...

NO NEW IDEAS, PLEASE!! :eek: :p lol

I have waaaaaay too many as is! :eek:

Earth Day tale is almost done... Have two reviews pending right now... I am impressed with how quickly I've been working on my writings lately. As soon as some new poetry comes to me, I think I'll tackle the audio poems. :)

Stacy London. Especially since she's got that little grey streak in her hair.
stacyblue.jpg

Preferably, in a dressing room.

i just saw the nude scene anne hathaway did in "havoc." she's got some nice tits i wouldn't mind fucking her. you know, they auditioned mandy moore at one time for the part. i'd rather fuck her.

and i don't know if anyone else has said it yet, but c'mon, the olsen twins. both at the same time.

dwn2mylst said:
i just saw the nude scene anne hathaway did in "havoc." she's got some nice tits i wouldn't mind fucking her. you know, they auditioned mandy moore at one time for the part. i'd rather fuck her.

and i don't know if anyone else has said it yet, but c'mon, the olsen twins. both at the same time.

They are TOO thin...I think they are anorexic...So not Olsen twins for me!

dwn2mylst said:

There are a few Olsen stories on the story side. I didn;t get the thril from Havoc you did.

After watching Mr. And Mrs. Smith, I have to say that I want Angelina Jolie to take me hard. :D

This girl I saw at the bar I was at tonight, dancing with a couple of other girls, nips pointing clearly through her tight high-hemmed dress. I just wanted to bend her over the bar top and fuck her till she was sober. :p

Which, by the looks of it, would be Tuesday or so. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back