Lingerie for men

alexxa54

Virgin
Hi Guys
Are there any of you out there who would not be convincing dressing en femme but who desire to wear lingerie and heels for play (solo or with other guys). There is nothing like the feel of taught nylons attached to an 8 strap suspender belt, small sheer panties displaying your hardness, a waspie or waist cincher or bra even and of course a pair of 4" stilettoes to finish the effect. I am not suggesting as stated above trying to look like a tranny as I do not have the feminine facial appearance but why should females get to wear all the slutty sexy things? Love to hear your thoughts.

Hi Guys
Are there any of you out there who would not be convincing dressing en femme but who desire to wear lingerie and heels for play (solo or with other guys). There is nothing like the feel of taught nylons attached to an 8 strap suspender belt, small sheer panties displaying your hardness, a waspie or waist cincher or bra even and of course a pair of 4" stilettoes to finish the effect. I am not suggesting as stated above trying to look like a tranny as I do not have the feminine facial appearance but why should females get to wear all the slutty sexy things? Love to hear your thoughts.

I have never worn a waist cincher though I would like to and have never worn heels But yes to the rest of it. I do think I have one oddity though. The hard cock thing ruins it for me. I want to see nothing but a nice pretty smoothness with a v where my vagina should be. I like men who like dressing as a woman but I want to be the woman I can never be. So yes I dress fem when I can and I would love to have someone to share with. But that will never be I am afraid.

Nylons

Everyday when I arrive home from work I am showered within no time and can't wait to slip into my sheer nylons, panties, bra a dressed which I picked out before leaving for work and for around the house I wear my fluffy 70s style open toe slippers which I adore. The feeling of my nylons legs sometimes is to much for me and so I have to take myself in hand to release my throbbing hard on.

I do the same thing can't wait to get home and slip into something a little more comfortable

Alexa

Would love to reply with you but you need to turn on your PM's

:rose:

Allana Heels

Qld, Australia

Hi Guys
Whenever my wife is out for a day or away for a few days I always dress in lingerie. Like you I would not pass as a woman so take every chance I can to wear bra, panties, suspenders, stockings and heels beneath blouse and short skirt. When dressed I also take photos for later viewing and sharing with others.

Count me in as a lingerie lover add a pair of heels am I am ready for a fun time.

Hello
60 yr old Hubby. Have explored bi,.lately getting into panties hose, garters and cock. Would lovely to chat about this to learn more etc.
Thanks

cd's

Milf here love to chat and look at the guys dressing up and giving hints

I love to put on a pair of panties and my white satin corset. my sexy black heeled boots and hot pants and turn guys (and the odd girl) on. I always thought I'd be too self conscious but I tried it and now I love it!

I love cross dressing and would love to dress for another like minded person for photos and hopefully fun too.

I don't have any! I have to be a bit careful so I've not really gone so far as nylons. I will though, don't worry!!

Love lingerie

I too love the feeling of being wrapped in and caressed by soft satin, lace, and nylon. It relaxes me when I need relaxation and arouses me sexually when I desire that. I suppose I am a fetishist, but admittedly a bisexual one. Unusual, perhaps is that I love my male partners dressed feminine (physically masculine is just fine) and submissive. Hope everyone is having fun!

Trayci

(Un)Dressing For Him...

I am slim and my body is largely naturally hairless, except for my pubes, although I've never considered myself to be especially feminine or effeminate. When I suck my Boyfriend's cock I prefer to be naked, this is for practical reasons, as I tend to get messy, but also because I think it implies a degree of appropriate submission to him. But it was my Boyfriend who first suggested - some way into our relationship, that I should dress sexy for him. I wasn't too sure, but he brought me some frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, and yes - once I'd got them on I sure felt sexy as hell. It seemed to add an extra erotic dimension to our sex-play. When I luxuriate in sucking his big beautiful cock my panties soon tend to become moist with my own pre-cum, which only makes it more extreme. Now I dress - or undress, ready for his arrival, just as he prefers me… and I'm rewarded by enjoying the hard-on this provokes...

I am slim and my body is largely naturally hairless, except for my pubes, although I've never considered myself to be especially feminine or effeminate. When I suck my Boyfriend's cock I prefer to be naked, this is for practical reasons, as I tend to get messy, but also because I think it implies a degree of appropriate submission to him. But it was my Boyfriend who first suggested - some way into our relationship, that I should dress sexy for him. I wasn't too sure, but he brought me some frilly see-through panties and pull-up stockings with garters, and yes - once I'd got them on I sure felt sexy as hell. It seemed to add an extra erotic dimension to our sex-play. When I luxuriate in sucking his big beautiful cock my panties soon tend to become moist with my own pre-cum, which only makes it more extreme. Now I dress - or undress, ready for his arrival, just as he prefers me… and I'm rewarded by enjoying the hard-on this provokes...

You make me dream nice dreams :kiss:

I haven't really dressed in quite a while. I a somewhat hairy guy so the hair removal process was always a chore.

But when I did dress I usuually preferred to be just in heels and thigh highs, maybe a garter, or panties. But the idea of a totally smooth man in just stockings really does push all sorts of buttons for me. Honestly I find androgyny far more appealing on some men. Although the feminine aspect can certainly be fun too.

I don't have any! I have to be a bit careful so I've not really gone so far as nylons. I will though, don't worry!!
Once you start wearing you will not want to take them off. I usually wear SYW pantyhose to work under my slacks but I prefer Thigh Hi's for play.

Would love to meet someone in south fl who would like to dress in panties etc and meet

Today my wife was out and I dressed fully femme for the first time. I felt great to have on a bra for the first time - to begin with it felt odd, but within a few minutes it felt right. I also wore heels for the first time and enjoyed walking about in them. Then she came home and I had to hide my clothes away.

Love dressing up. From just panties to full en femme, though I haven't been able to go the whole 9 yards in a while. I do remember this one time though. My wife had picked up some sexy men's underwear. Merona. Both briefs and t-shirts. They are a spandex blend that just hugs your body. Sexiest men's underwear I ever wore. One day, I had some alone time at the house, I put on some thigh highs, black panties, heels, bra with my breast forms. Was feeling really sexy. Something told me to put on my black t-shirt over top. The way that spandex t-shirt hug my body with the bra on. Ooooo! I got instantly excited. It was like those first days when I got into crossdressing and slipping the stockings on up the legs would get me hard. Spin tinglingly exciting!

Hi Guys

Im definitely not convincing...and I wouldn't say a desire (well maybe, it is certainly fun) but I did this for BF's birthday...

attachment.php

Attachments

• birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 613
Back