Soft cum

bblobby

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Posts
439
has any one wanked their cocks when they are soft and made it cum
 
Have done that a few times, especially if I just cummed recently. It is a little weird feeling, but still a good feeling.
 
Not really hard

I have, when it wasn't exactly soft, but it wasn't really hard either.
I have a friend that when we were kids could cum when he was soft. He could stroke his dick three times and cum. Weird!
 
Soft

I would love to have a soft one cum in my mouth , I also don't mind masterbation with a soft one ,as long as I cum
 
Yes, I have

Usually when I've been edging for a long time and gone off the boil. Nice, but not as nice as cumming with a big stiffy.
 
Usually when I've been edging for a long time and gone off the boil. Nice, but not as nice as cumming with a big stiffy.

I've experienced that the same way. Also, after two or three good wanks in an afternoon, my third or fourth one will be like that...hardly any fluid, and more like an electric buzz. That's when I know I'm done for the day.
 
This happens to me when I edge for a while. Like bringing myself to the brink of explosion. Then waiting till it gets soft. By the time I'm ready to explode it just dribbles out. But if you keep rubbing it and softly milk it gently you may find that its a diff type of enjoyment.
 
if I'm taking a bigger cock in the ass, its difficult for me to get hard, so i usually cum soft.

i love it because for me, it doesn't feel like a standard orgasm, so i love to look down and see that there is a little puddle that i didn't even know i made.
 
OMG what a hot topic. I really love hearing you all describe this. I to have edged so long that I no longer get really hard and if I am lucky I will have a huge and I mean hug emission of pre cum then I just keep stroking my limp soft so flaccid dick until I have a regular cum there is no great feeling to that cum but it just needs to be got out. The real feeling is that hug emission of pre cum.
 
has any one wanked their cocks when they are soft and made it cum

i do it quite often ,it feels nice ,my favourite way is to rub myself through my panties and make myself cum ,i dont get hard but i have a lovely sissy cum like that.
 
I have many times. I love the feeling! Seems like I can just keep cumming and cumming.
 
Went to the movie (not adult) saturday, and had to make a stop in the mens room. Well no one was there so started jacking my cock, while standing at the urnial, and it just felt great doingit. It got maybe semi-hard, and I ended up cumming in the urinal. Wonder what I would have done if someone walked in.
 
Sloppy Seconds...

I would love to have a soft one cum in my mouth , I also don't mind masterbation with a soft one ,as long as I cum

What I really love, which no-one has mentioned so far, is that - after the frenzy and torrid heat of my Boyfriend cumming in my mouth, I really love to keep his cock in my mouth for as long as I can afterwards, savoring the delicious come-down afterglow as he totally relaxes and I'm able to suck and tongue at it to my heart's content, my saliva awash with his spunk, until he goes soft and I can easily hold its full not-inconsiderable length in my mouth. This can go on for some time… until I begin to detect it firming again in answer to my intimate ministrations, and I know with a smug sense of pleased satisfaction, that I'm about to be rewarded with a second dose...
 
i do it quite often ,it feels nice ,my favourite way is to rub myself through my panties and make myself cum ,i dont get hard but i have a lovely sissy cum like that.

Wow, mine too! Especially when I'm being fucked, after my first, my second (and maybe) third cum are usually this way. I just sort of rub my soft or semi hard cock and make myself cum :devil:
 
Like everyone else, I will go soft after a long edging session, but it still feels so damn good and I still have that urge to cum that I will just pinch the head between a finger and themb, and rub the frenulum area until I cum. When I do, it oozes out, but copious amounts. The sensation is tremendous, feeling all that hot cum pouring out over my fingers and down my smooth nuts. If Im lucky, some will drip down my perineum and into the crack of my ass. At which point I will rub it around and tease my hole with it.
 
i do it quite often ,it feels nice ,my favourite way is to rub myself through my panties and make myself cum ,i dont get hard but i have a lovely sissy cum like that.

I was smiling when I read this because it's a great way to make a sissy cum. I'll use two fingers and rub her clitty from outside the panties. I've found that rubbing her soft clitty underneath the tip of the head is a very good way to keep her soft and provide enough stimulation to bring her to orgasm. I only use two fingers because that's what I would use on a genetic female if I was rubbing her clit so it should be more than enough for a my sissy. It's great when you want to treat your sissy classy and feminine. Watching a sissy masterbate using the two finger method is hot as well....it's a very girly way to get off.

I only allow her to get an erection when she is in full cumslut mode and I'm in the mood for something bigger.

The Hitachi Magic wand is a great vibrator with enough power to induce a soft clit orgasm as well if you wanted to give your GURL a special treat.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top