Panty hose / tights

I came in tights the other day....was wonderful seeing the cum strain through.
 
I love wearing whenever I can. I've never touched another cock but it would have to be encased in pantyhose. It's my favorite way of looking as a hard cock. I think if I were to see a live cock in hose I might loose control.:D
 
I love the feeling of pantyhose on my legs and cock. I Instantly become hard. I have never played with another cock but if I did it would have to be encased in hose. I don't think I could hold back if I saw one live.
 
Cock

I love the feeling of pantyhose on my legs and cock. I Instantly become hard. I have never played with another cock but if I did it would have to be encased in hose. I don't think I could hold back if I saw one live.

Love seeing cock in hose ,I would love to be in them with another man in the same rubbing our cocks together until we cum:kiss:
 
That's a total fantasy of mine actually. I love the feeling of hose on my legs and cock.
 
Making horny Gurls beg is pretty standard protocol for me because making your willingness to beg shows your desire for cock is above your pride and self respect. I generally carry a pocket knife so I've cut pantyhose and panties off gurls before. I've also cut an opening in pantyhose to access that pussy without taking the pantyhose off. Another personal favorite is using the foot of pantyhose like a condom on my dick while fucking a gurl or even better, while she is sucking me off. After I cum, I'll pull my cock out of her mouth but leave her sucking the pantyhose that has trapped my cum. Good gurls savor the flavor and enjoy the lingering cum trapped in the nylon.

mmm that is so hot , you know how to treat a gurl .xo
 
oh, no sheer thigh highs, garter belt and nipple camps ?? hehe

The sheer thigh highs and garter belt is something you should definitely bring along. I've used nipple clamps on a gurl that requested them but I'm a tad tender hearted and felt bad because those thing fucking hurt. I'm all about nipple play, biting, waxing, picnhing, and icing but if you'll have to bring your own the clamps - I'll slap them on you.
 
mmm that is so hot , you know how to treat a gurl .xo

Well if you go to all the trouble of dressing like a sexy fuck doll, the least I can do is treat you like one. I have always loved pantyhose, tights, thigh highs, and knees socks. I think it's more sexy even than high heels.
 
Love pantyhose, tights, thigh hi's etc.....

f95fb9eb37e6342144eb6126ef96e468.jpg

Great legs and awesome Flickr photos!!!
 
Just out of the shower slipping into a pair of suntan Leggs stw
 
It's actually a pair of stockings along with some lacy shapewear, it made it look like one piece though ;)
 
Back
Top