Future Society of Dominance and Submission

Big1958

Virgin
Joined
Dec 7, 2014
Posts
21
In a future society female and male dominance would alternate. For one year all men would have to be naked (at least indoors) they would have to serve women sexually. If they did not they would be punished by being deprived of sexual satisfaction by means of chastity belt etc. The next year all women would have to be naked and serve men sexually etc or be punished the same way.
 
In a future society female and male dominance would alternate. For one year all men would have to be naked (at least indoors) they would have to serve women sexually. If they did not they would be punished by being deprived of sexual satisfaction by means of chastity belt etc. The next year all women would have to be naked and serve men sexually etc or be punished the same way.

Why wait for the future? A powerful secret society has established a colony of global 'volunteers' on an unknown island with no outside communications. The existing native population is retained as service staff, blending into but separate from the colony's 'recruits'. Factions within staff support or oppose or subvert or exploit the rules. Hilarity ensues. Also, occasional rebellions, maybe engineered by feuding staffers or the colony's hidden masters.

Subcultures develop within the colony: male and female supremacists; gender egalitarians; LGBT activists; bestialists who try+fail to include orangutans in the mix; hardcore masturbators; harem-builders; religious fanatics trying to force their dogmas down the colony's collective throat; et fucking cetera. Morality police keep order, more or less. Who really runs the show? That's a mystery, now, isn't it?
 
Keep it simple

I would vote most of those people off the island. Just keep the naked men and women.
 
Good concept. Whoever was in charge at the time would have to be careful and not get to sadistic because there would be a year of payback coming. I am sure you could work in some "rules and regulations" to make it more intriguing.

Problem is most of the readership here would skip every other year, only female submission appeals to the majority here in man town. In the real world Femdom is BDSM here as much as a male dom is.

But here 'women on top' ends up as a fetish:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top