Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your kind words. So, are you the satisfy-er or the satisfy-ee? Or maybe it's all about mutual satisfaction? :cattail:

Me, I try to live up to my name and be the satify-er. I imagine leaving you completely satisfied, and sedated would be an incredible experience for me, and almost as much for you. I receive satisfaction by satisfying. Making your dreams come true would be amazing for me. :rose:

Need Help?

...been so tired but couldn't sleep? That's where I am tonight. Tired, restless, and have idle hands. A recipe for trouble!

We went from freezing cold to record breaking heat today! It feels like a warm summer night, and I've got my windows open so I can feel the breeze across my body. Just me and my pink nightie. Can I tell you a secret? It's just too warm for panties tonight! :devil:

I hope my :heart:bugs are winding down to the weekend.

Here are a few pics before I go :kiss:

Hmmm
Reaching under the nighty -- ohhh no panties --- and a little wet ---- hmmm what to do -- what to do!!!!

...been so tired but couldn't sleep? That's where I am tonight. Tired, restless, and have idle hands. A recipe for trouble!

We went from freezing cold to record breaking heat today! It feels like a warm summer night, and I've got my windows open so I can feel the breeze across my body. Just me and my pink nightie. Can I tell you a secret? It's just too warm for panties tonight! :devil:

Naughty girl! You look comfy, hope you slept well!

Me, I try to live up to my name and be the satify-er. I imagine leaving you completely satisfied, and sedated would be an incredible experience for me, and almost as much for you. I receive satisfaction by satisfying. Making your dreams come true would be amazing for me. :rose:
Making my dreams come true, huh? Very hot, indeed. Wait....are you telling me that you have the winning lottery numbers? :cattail:

Hmmm
Reaching under the nighty -- ohhh no panties --- and a little wet ---- hmmm what to do -- what to do!!!!
What *will* you do, sweet:heart: ?

Naughty girl! You look comfy, hope you slept well!
I can be quite naughty, truth be told. And, yes ~ I slept like a rock!

I'l bring both! :D
*Now* it's a party!! :kiss:

Celebrate the weekend!

I wish I wasn't so damn tired!! But, the end of the week is here, and on this very cold, windy & rainy night I am looking forward to fuzzy PJs and a nice, warm bed.

Yep, last night: hot like summer. Tonight: Cold and rainy.

Here are a few more pink nightie pics, to remind me that it really was hot like summer in April *sigh*

TGIF!

Hot like summer is definitely nicer.. especially when it gives us a lil peek at ur supershy behind ;)

That sweet little smile is just amazing and that teasing bottom not to be missed! ;)

I wish I wasn't so damn tired!! But, the end of the week is here, and on this very cold, windy & rainy night I am looking forward to fuzzy PJs and a nice, warm bed.

Here are a few more pink nightie pics, to remind me that it really was hot like summer in April *sigh*

TGIF!

TGISSN!
I feel hot seeing your pictures! :cattail:

Hot like summer is definitely nicer.. especially when it gives us a lil peek at ur supershy behind ;)
I *need* some sun!!

Ooo! The shy bum!
Very nice view.
Why, thank you. It seems it's becoming a little less shy. :kiss:

That sweet little smile is just amazing and that teasing bottom not to be missed! ;)
Thank you, babe! :kiss:

TGISSN!
I feel hot seeing your pictures! :cattail:
Thank you, lovey!

Indeed Friday done and dusted
Indeed it is! Ready to start the weekend with you, sweet mackkjackk

TGIF!

I love the way it just clings to your body... :)

awesome smile

I llove the commando photo of ypur bum, of course the smile is awesome. Enjoy your weekend

TGIF!

Yeah, I do have the winning lottery numbers. The problem is that they are for different lotteries, and not for the same one. I'm pretty sure 14 is one of the numbers, if only knew when it was going to come up and with which ones besides it.

Wow, the rest of your nightie photos are so inviting. The weather might not know if it wants to be hot or cold, but you seem to keep my temperatures rising. :rose:

The mental pic along with the real pics has brightened up my late evening :kiss::rose:

TGIF!

Beautiful as always and #5 was cheeky ;) :kiss:

Just got back. Two things have made me very sad.

First thing after reading your description of the weather I know we are NOT geographically close by! :mad: The weather here is just the opposite.

Second thing after waiting all weekend to check your thread and sexxxy pictures---they didn't load for me, either the site is down or you have taken them down! :eek: Either way I am not happy!!

Hope you had a great weekend filled with fun and "adventure". Looking forward to seeing you later.

Ah, patience is a virtue indeed. Must have been the website. They are up again.

Looking fantastic. Just knowing (and glimpsing) you in your nightie WITHOUT panties makes it so much hotter. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

That was four kisses. One for you, one for each of your lovely breasts and one for that which is yet to be completely exposed! :eek:

Your pictures were worth the wait. Thank you for sharing. I agree with another poster that you aren't as shy! I see it as a great thing. I also think you'll keep that charming shy girl personality---even though it may not fit so well anymore. Lovely indeed.

A very good thing.
I'm glad you think so! :kiss:right back at 'cha

Rockin~

grr its over half done
*sigh* Yes, Monday comes wayyyy too soon.

Hey lady. Hope you're having a stress-free, sexy weekend! :heart:
Awww, thank you sexy girl! It was quite busy and still yet fun-filled. :devil: Hope you had a great weekend too!

I llove the commando photo of ypur bum, of course the smile is awesome. Enjoy your weekend
Thank you ~ it's not often the shy bum makes an appearance. ;)

Yeah, I do have the winning lottery numbers. The problem is that they are for different lotteries, and not for the same one. I'm pretty sure 14 is one of the numbers, if only knew when it was going to come up and with which ones besides it.

Wow, the rest of your nightie photos are so inviting. The weather might not know if it wants to be hot or cold, but you seem to keep my temperatures rising. :
Wow, the winning numbers *and* so sweet! Who could ask for anything more? :kiss: Thank you for your kind words.

And you certainly please
Hope your weekend was a great one:
Thank you, it was.

The mental pic along with the real pics has brightened up my late evening
Excellent!

Beautiful as always and #5 was cheeky
Cheeky, indeed! :kiss:

Our shy little girl is getting more expressive!@
She sure is! I hope you don't mind :cattail:

Just got back. Two things have made me very sad.

First thing after reading your description of the weather I know we are NOT geographically close by! :mad: The weather here is just the opposite.

Second thing after waiting all weekend to check your thread and sexxxy pictures---they didn't load for me, either the site is down or you have taken them down! :eek: Either way I am not happy!!

Hope you had a great weekend filled with fun and "adventure". Looking forward to seeing you later.
Oh, no! I haven't done anything to the pics, they should still be there. The sun is supposed to make an appearance here this week, I'm starting to think that the sun is more shy than I am!

Ah, patience is a virtue indeed. Must have been the website. They are up again.

Looking fantastic. Just knowing (and glimpsing) you in your nightie WITHOUT panties makes it so much hotter.
That was four kisses. One for you, one for each of your lovely breasts and one for that which is yet to be completely exposed!

Your pictures were worth the wait. Thank you for sharing. I agree with another poster that you aren't as shy! I see it as a great thing. I also think you'll keep that charming shy girl personality---even though it may not fit so well anymore. Lovely indeed.
IRL I am still quite shy. If you were to bump into me on the street, you'd never recognize me, well, unless maybe one of my breasts popped out of my shirt or something HA! Glad the pics are working for you, and thank you for all four kisses, especially number 4 :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back