How Deeply You Are Known

He has mommy issues (or something) and puts out these barbed spines to convince himself that no one wants to hug him because look; barbed spines.

If he is purposefully hurtful then the lack of hugs can't possibly be for some intrinsic reason... can it?

So, an unemployed depressed guy wants to tell me what I'm missing in my life? That's amusing. Hint: Literotica postings don't pay for your car.

Or maybe I'm just trolling a little too, because I hate to see new comers treated like trash.

from the wrong person. You forgot this little disclaimer. You don't mind it if the right persons do it. Or if the newcomer deserves it. Deserves it according to your very own rules of course.
 
So, an unemployed depressed guy wants to tell me what I'm missing in my life? That's amusing. Hint: Literotica postings don't pay for your car.



from the wrong person. You forgot this little disclaimer. You don't mind it if the right persons do it. Or if the newcomer deserves it. Deserves it according to your very own rules of course.
In this thread, nobody trolled her except you.

Trolls get called out around here. You aren't so special, snowflake.
 
So, an unemployed depressed guy wants to tell me what I'm missing in my life? That's amusing. Hint: Literotica postings don't pay for your car.

Job-as-measure-of-worth? Check.

Mental-health-as-measure-of-worth? Check.

And subsequently implying that mental health issues are for the weak (read: not strongmanly)? Check.

Mention of car (status symbol) instead of other important drains on income such as rent, health insurance, food, etc.? Check.

My god, he's so manly I've swooned right through the floor and into the kitchen downstairs.
 
In this thread, nobody trolled her except you.

So if CM, MrsWinston and you were not trolling, then you must have been deliberately hateful. Wow. Thank god I'm just trolling. I wouldn't want to be a hateful person like you.
 
Job-as-measure-of-worth? Check.

Mental-health-as-measure-of-worth? Check.

And subsequently implying that mental health issues are for the weak (read: not strongmanly)? Check.

Mention of car (status symbol) instead of other important drains on income such as rent, health insurance, food, etc.? Check.

My god, he's so manly I've swooned right through the floor and into the kitchen downstairs.


Great, the next mentally unstable person here decides to join in. A pity I can't charge you per hour for my help.
 
Butthurt, Primalex be thy name!

What's wrong, dude? Your reading comprehension is way off.
 
Butthurt, Primalex be thy name!

What's wrong, dude? Your reading comprehension is way off.

Maybe I'm not hurt butt _your_ reading comprehension is way off?

No, wait, you wear a white hat, therefore, by international movie laws, everything you do is right. And if you rape her, she deserved it!
 
Its not about car as status symbol. He is displaying his super-literotican powers of perusing my post history to hit me where he thinks it might hurt.

Thanks for telling KoPilot that he is a moron who doesn't get the subtle references in my posts but yet has to write about them, displaying total ignorance without even knowing it. I was really tempted to do it myself, but then thought that he wouldn't be worth the time. An idiot is an idiot, whether I tell him or not.
 
Any attention is good attention; right? You prefer to be responded to, just like the rest of us; to feel that you are not ignored. Do you find validation in this as a human being?

No, I don't prefer to be responded to, unless I ask something in a private message. Believe it or not, I really don't care. I enjoy writing down my point of view. I just like to reply to things. Replies just give me more opportunities, so it might look like I would enjoy it. When Satin Desire put me on ignore, it didn't stop me from replying to her posts - because I enjoyed writing down my point of view about her silly posts.

A few things do irritate me. Prepubescent jokes about mothers and hugs for example. I don't get them. It's like you would have a bar brawl and then suddenly Terrence and Philip from South Park step in and fart - and you are like: How the fuck does this fit in now? Can't you smash a bottle on the counter?
It doesn't hurt me or make me angry (or whatever), I just think it's....sad, that this was the best attempt.
 
Well... this is certainly not where this thread was intended to go... :confused:

It could have been worse. Pages of "Oh, yes, my PYL sees right into my heart and there are angels singing." When you are down from the oxytocin rush, try the next thread.
 
But hey, let me add something:

My girl totally hates it that I can complete the sentence before she opens the mouth, that I can always guess what she bought me as gift (she doesn't play the guessing game with me anymore) and the proper reduced price for whatever she bought during sales. She promised me the last 9 years to not talk to me again and never paid-up. By now, when she wants to say something and I'm about to say what she wants to say, she just says "Shut the fuck up, I'm going to say it"...and I listen to her.
 
Primalex, I'm doing nothing but laughing at you. And laughing is some dang good medicine, but I can get that from any schmuck on the street for free.

And mmmm yes pronouns akimbo

Lay em on me, baby

Dude, a TV shrink could tell you you've got problems. (hint: humans generally do, sorry kid)
 
Well... this is certainly not where this thread was intended to go... :confused:
Come a little further in, join some other conversations. I think this one has been totally hijacked by someone else's issues... It's a problem in forums like this one! And honestly, BDSM is not much for hallmark moments. ;)
 
Actually, my initial response was a bit peevish. The whole "He [usually Lord Masterly Master] knows me better than myself!" stuff often reads [to me] as one of a few things:

1) Obsessively romanticized BDSM
2) Blind hero worship/lookie how special-er my relationship is than yours
3) Opportunity for less ethical people to take advantage of points 1) & 2)

My initial thoughts on the thread were along the lines of some starry eyed submissive-type (in the throes of sub-frenzy) waxing poetic, with her (possibly online?) master is sits in the basement feeding the frenzy (Oh yeah baby... of course you feel X... I planned it that way) while surfing porn and drinking Red Bulls.

Happily, it appears that isn't the case. "I expected XYZ response; it's pretty common" (further down the thread) makes more sense to me than being "KNOWN" better than you know yourself.

Some days [often] I think I'm too 'effing jaded and pragmatic for this place, anymore...
 
.... Some days [often] I think I'm too 'effing jaded and pragmatic for this place, anymore...
Nope. It's not uncommon to see almost identical threads for the 37th time - or 307th - or something of the "Ohmahgawd, my man/woman/llama and I have discovered something about sex that no one has ever thought of before, and you should all join our Church of the Lubricated Llama!" - and not get a little peevish. You haven't been *nearly* as evil, wicked, mean and nasty to some of those folks as I have on a semi-regular basis. You just get peeved and gently point out that there's not really anything new under the sun, relationship-wise.

Pragmatic is good. Jaded is something you kinda have to work through. :eek:
You're so wise. :rose:

Internet overdose. Have two novels (of your choice) and don't post here in the morning.

er... that wasn't meant to be a "bugger off." Just "take a break."
I LLOL (literally laughed out loud) in reading this pair of posts. I'm fairly sure CM took your initial response in the way it was meant... but for those who might be even more literal-minded than the "norm," great clarification!
 
Back
Top