Back after a 4 month break

Sorry - Big Bang Theory reference.

You don't need to explain the reference to me!! That is a staple in our household!! Myy daughter is dressing as Flash for Halloween this year because of those guys. I suggested we all dress as flash and walk real fast in a row so that we look like one really fast Flash! :p

lol, that'd be so cool!

And totally can't tell from the pics that you have kid(s)!

yeah, i don't know about that, but there's definitely something else rising i can tell you...

Thanks!!!! And I love your AV! Hilarious!

lol, that'd be so cool!

And totally can't tell from the pics that you have kid(s)!

I just have the one. She is my world! We originally were going as Rocky Horror Picture Show. She wanted to go as Eddie. But she changed her mind after the whole Big Bang Costume thing.

There you go - spongebob would be a cool theme, and probably easy to make.

Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward :D

Clothed, full body pic. Sorry, I just realized that my mirror was absolutely splattered with the kids toothpaste!!
Nimoway80-Sure, "kids toothpaste" ...... that is what Bombay is calling his cum, on the mirror due to a sexy littlething like you running around!!!!!!!!!!

I do not like my body and so that is something I would not share on my own but it is, of course, his decision to post such a thing.
I'm sorry to hear that. I think you have a very sexy figure. All the pics you've posted so far have been wonderful.

Nimoway80-Sure, "kids toothpaste" ...... that is what Bombay is calling his cum, on the mirror due to a sexy littlething like you running around!!!!!!!!!!

Bombay lmao Bamaray is his name here. But that is funny. Unless I am missing a Bombay reference. :p It really is the kids toothpaste. That is her side of the mirror. We have an enormous countertop and sinks set in the bathroom and I happened to be taking the pic on her side of the mirror. Not to say that I don't splash toothpaste on my side. But my toothpaste is classier than her Phineas and Ferb themed toothpaste that costs waaaaaay more than it should!

I'm sorry to hear that. I think you have a very sexy figure. All the pics you've posted so far have been wonderful.

*blush* Thanks so much!!

you sound like vince with slap chop: clothed/lingerie/linguini/martini/bikini...

LMFFAO

Last edited:
Its bamaray not bombay lmao too funny!

Let them think you are Bombay. Heehee You cetainly are a sexual BOMB to me! Have I told you yet today how much I love you??? Oh yeah, that's right. I did. The second my eyes opened.

you sound like vince with slap chop: clothed/lingerie/linguini/martini/bikini...

You can't forget that he did the Sham Wow thing too. And as much as Daddy makes me gush, we may need to invest in a set of those things!!

Happy Hump Day!

Attachments

• 0301120853.jpg
    0301120853.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 591
  • 0903121359a.jpg
    0903121359a.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 675
  • 0903121359.jpg
    0903121359.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 581
Babydoll

Let them think you are Bombay. Heehee You cetainly are a sexual BOMB to me! Have I told you yet today how much I love you??? Oh yeah, that's right. I did. The second my eyes opened.

I think about you from the moment my eyes open till they close at night! I then dream about you! I am the luckiest man alive to have you!

I think about you from the moment my eyes open till they close at night! I then dream about you! I am the luckiest man alive to have you!

*entire body blushing* *absolutely speechless but I will show you how I feel when you come home*

Back