Try This & Report Back

That is the fact, one that I do know when started this great adventure, was complaining of problems the next day, I wasn't sure but with the fact of persperation, and with what was being leaked out on each orgasm, that was the fact. After that Gator Aid it did work much better, and had less fatigue the next day. Now there is something that they should put on the Gatoraid bottle. "For those that squirt, drink and squirt better and feel better to" now I could see that as an add on TV....LOL
 

Attachments

  • SQUIRT.jpg
    SQUIRT.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,711
Last edited:
Ya know I just stumbled across this for the first time this evening and I'm amazed with it. I used to do something very similar to my ex-gf, although she was on her back and I was using my middle finger. She would moan and moan and moan.. then just as about I thought she was going to orgasm, she would yell "I gotta pee!!" and run to the bathroom. Then she'd come back and say "Hmm, I guess not."

This post just solved that mystery for me. Thanks!
 
Too bad

She's an X. You should call her up and tell her you wanna show her something ....

Mysteries solved! G-Spot Lessons! Testimonials from a caste of THOUSANDS!! A-Spot lessons. How to's. Fantasy suggestions.
Even a bit of S&M combo'd with G-Gasms. How to get ULTIMATE revenge on X-G/fs (ie. your new G/F is having 40 G-Gasms a night!!) How to combine G-Gasms and a good TONGUE LASHING for TWO TWO TWO ORGASMS AT ONCE (if her heart can take it).

The only thing this thread doesn't have is good advice on the next gold stock to buy.

PSYCHE ...long time no see. How're things going? I hope well.

Some new faces. Some old. All welcome. All should share and / or contribute NOT just read and head up to bed and the Missus with a wicked grin and your thumbs dripping in Olive Oil. OK? Post something folks. ADD to the orgasmic frenzy. It's GOOD KARMA to share. Stories, ideas, roll playing, fantasies ... all good.
 
this thread needs how to find a man brave enough to try it advice, LOL!

I have a possibly hot prospect if i ever see him. he is pretty straight, but open minded. Doesn't mind lit.
 
And yet another fine bit of wisdom Mr. G and the way you describe it just cracks me up ;)

Now lets get down to business, maybe a thread that has ones that have done it, or have taught ones to do it, so these fine ladies that read this can see these men listed as aids, and they can pick there minds. Kind of a certified area and even get a listing going to let those women know that those that would be on the list not be selfish and let them get off a few dozen times.

And yet another thing, I see that a lot have the same thing, the “GREAT PEE THING” now if the guys were taught that, and were the ones that really wanted to see that explosion of fun happen to them, or even get there woman to squirt all over there hand, that they have to be teachers and tell there woman that this will happen. Now guys, how would you like it if your friend on the phone said, “it is the best phone they ever had?”

Come on get on this orgasmic band wagon and get these women that want to have it shake there minds and body over it. How about a hour on the phone, she is moaning and groaning and just letting loose, you just can not be selfish and just cum, get her body off for 30 or 40 good hard G gasm, then you near the end get off with her, if she is anything she will have an even better one listing to you groan and moan with her.

And lets get these women on here to be the ones that say “I have done it and now keep plenty of towels handy so I don’t soak the bed,” and let others know this can happen, and is the best orgasm they ever had. We could start maybe a day of the orgasm, heck everyone else has a national holiday, and look at it this way the politicians stick it to us every day, so why not ask for this day so we can enjoy it, and at least get kissed before they screw us. ;)
 
Mr.G said:
She's an X. You should call her up and tell her you wanna show her something ....

Mysteries solved! G-Spot Lessons! Testimonials from a caste of THOUSANDS!! A-Spot lessons. How to's. Fantasy suggestions.
Even a bit of S&M combo'd with G-Gasms. How to get ULTIMATE revenge on X-G/fs (ie. your new G/F is having 40 G-Gasms a night!!) How to combine G-Gasms and a good TONGUE LASHING for TWO TWO TWO ORGASMS AT ONCE (if her heart can take it).

The only thing this thread doesn't have is good advice on the next gold stock to buy.

PSYCHE ...long time no see. How're things going? I hope well.

Some new faces. Some old. All welcome. All should share and / or contribute NOT just read and head up to bed and the Missus with a wicked grin and your thumbs dripping in Olive Oil. OK? Post something folks. ADD to the orgasmic frenzy. It's GOOD KARMA to share. Stories, ideas, roll playing, fantasies ... all good.

Let's just say I am having a fucking wonderful summer..................... ;)
 
Well here we go again, we keep trying to get some too come out of the closet *or bedroom* long enough for a few words of what this can do for you and your other.

We must keep this thread to the top so others can read this, and maybe just one daily post and this will get more added to it, or ones that need to find out about it will ask and hope they can do it to.

Now how about this that one has said "I did it before once, but really didn't think it was that great" WRONG-O. Come on, need help, ask, don't think it's right, ask, lets get this down right. Heck I have heard "Women do not know what they are missing," OR "That combination of eating and G was just out standing," OR "Did I dround you?" And yes folks, I can say that once that G gasm starts and the fluids start to flow, it can get quite damp there and as your lunching at the Y the fluids just flow so much that it almost gets into your nose.

So lets get going with this word, and lets get more wishing that they could do this. Just Remember, ASK. You will not regret this. ;)
 
SO ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille...

Sadly my husband isn't interested in trying these techniques...but I'll be checking w/a lover on that very soon...*evil grin*

Til then, I'll happily be your video vixen, gentlemen...

What an amazing thread.

Keep it up!
 
I can't believe this thread is still in existance. -laugh-

Easily, one of the best, so if any deserve a legendary status, it's this one...and Mr. G's anal sex thread of course.

Unbelieveable...
 
Riles

You look like you're all set to make some serious CROP CIRCLES in your pic.

REVELATION: CROP CIRCs? ALIENS? Messages from another dimension?? NAW. Just people boinking in a field and doing more GSpot "research."

To be fair my "anal sex thread" wasn't mine. It was about prostate massage / manipulation - wasn't it? I just enjoyed contributing and the reactions and thinking of all those guys whose wives read these threads and as a result their eyes going WIDE during their next BJ!! HO HO HO - Gotcha guys !!!

Don't forget it's only PERVERTS who give kinky sex a bad name!!
 
Mr.G said:
You look like you're all set to make some serious CROP CIRCLES in your pic.

REVELATION: CROP CIRCs? ALIENS? Messages from another dimension?? NAW. Just people boinking in a field and doing more GSpot "research."

To be fair my "anal sex thread" wasn't mine. It was about prostate massage / manipulation - wasn't it? I just enjoyed contributing and the reactions and thinking of all those guys whose wives read these threads and as a result their eyes going WIDE during their next BJ!! HO HO HO - Gotcha guys !!!

Don't forget it's only PERVERTS who give kinky sex a bad name!!



Oh hell, whatever, it was too many years ago and obviously your post was the only one that stood out enough to remember.
 
This thread has been awesome for us, not that we have had the same results as the others, but its been great fun trying. But what is this about an anal sex thread? That one I would have to read, and I couldn't find any such one by Mr G?

Riles said:
I can't believe this thread is still in existence. -laugh-

Easily, one of the best, so if any deserve a legendary status, it's this one...and Mr. G's anal sex thread of course.

Unbelieveable...
 
VaGentleOne said:
This thread has been awesome for us, not that we have had the same results as the others, but its been great fun trying. But what is this about an anal sex thread? That one I would have to read, and I couldn't find any such one by Mr G?


I think the thread they're talking about was actually started by Arden. It's about Milking a Man's Cock..................... ;)

Here's the link:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=98657

It's found in the How To section.
 
Last edited:
:nana: Wow what a night BANDIT :heart: & I had last night with our Fem playmate, the play started with us both playing with her before I moved to see if she was a G spotter & to her enjoyment she had her first G spot orgasm leaving her twitching & shaking, we moved on to a few other things before I got our Fem friend to sit on my face facing the wall so she had something to balance against, BANDIT :heart: started giving me a BJ so I got her to move with her butt in reach of my free hand, I started G spotting her each time she got me close to cumming to slow things down, while this is happening the Fem is twitching on my face while BANDIT :heart: was twitching on my fingers in her G spot orgasm ........ what an ego boost for me having to ladies both twitching & shaking at the same time :nana: :D

Oh our Fem friend also G spotted BANDIT :heart:, she had a big night of firsts, We had given her the link to this thread after her first play with us & I had G spotted BANDIT :heart: with her licking BANDIT's :heart: pussy & she got squirted weeting her hair & she asked "Can I".

THANKS for this wonderful thread Mr G,
 
Re:

"" THANKS for this wonderful thread Mr G.""

Thank YOU for contributing - along with all the others. My "thanks" comes from knowing a whole messO'folk out there had never achieved this until they read the how-to, tried it and hit that EUREEKA moment (or hour). Thanks also to all who did NOT get there right away but persisted and then came back to announce they finally got there. I'm sure those posts are THE most encouraging to those couples who thought of giving up when it didn't happen in the first few minutes or the first few sessions even.

When you look at the numbers it is truly awesome to know that a few words written down can have that much of a GOOD effect on so many people. The feed-back has been great and just about everybody reports that their whole relationship improved after discovering this.

Personally I think I'm ready to start having some fun with this again. I kinda went into a funk there. Lost the first wife to a cerebral aneurysm and then the woman I thought I'd spend many happy years with turned out to be a little wonky in the noggin. At least she knew how f/u she was BEFORE I moved to AZ to be with her. Having two loves bail on you (one through no fault of her own and maybe you could say that for # 2 too - who knows) can be a bit disheartening to say the least. Reading Gil's adventures I realize my thumbs are going to waste here and need more regular exercise. Some lady is about to have some FUN times. Just need some volunteers now ....

Anyway ...

Keep passing the URL to friends, relatives, grandparents (don't laugh the oldest couple who have emailed their me EUREEKA moment were both in their MID 80's!!!) - whoever you think or might even imagine could benefit from "discovering" this.

Piece, Luv, etc. etc.
 
Reporting in

OK Mr. G - I am always in trouble for lurking and not posting (hey, I am almost to 200 and I have been a member a year now) so this one is for you.

Hubby and I have figured out a lot of things over the past year. Hopefully this post will help someone else out there but please don't reply with "all women are different". I am going to share bits of our experiences and thoughts but by no means am I implying this will work for everyone.

Once we discovered the elusive G-spot the fun began. Many woman on LIT post that they can not have multiple orgasms or an orgasm from penetration. IMO, it has partly to do with the fact that it takes so much more time for a woman to get worked up to the point where multiples are possible and penetration can achieve the big "O".

For me, in the beginning at least, it took a couple of hours to work up to really strong orgasms. Again, I am sure this is different for most. I had only had what I thought were orgasms before, which basically were what we now refer to jokingly as "only tremors".

Hubby uses different types of stimulation to start out with but it is mostly clitoral. Whether he uses a toy, tongue, fingers, whatever, it gets me going. The orgasms start out small and increase in intensity. Once he moves to the G-spot, usually combined with clitoral stimulation too, the intensity and length of orgasm increases. I don't like using toys for G-spot stimulation so we only continue to use those for clitoral at the same time. The combination of the two can put me into multiples fairly quickly now.

After a few orgasms which seem to be both clitoral and G-spot at the same time now, the orgasms come quicker and stronger. Once I get through one, even clitoral only can put me into another strong G-gasm. At first it was a little scary wondering whether it would ever stop. Sounds a little crazy I know but this was all new to me.

I haven't achieved the numbers you have reportedly caused Mr. G. but the fact that I have multiples is enough for me. Now we have learned at what point he can stop and begin with penetration which on most occasions we can finish together.

I am not throwing all woman into the same mold, but I feel if I can achieve what we have over the last year, anyone can. I was a virgin when we married and so was hubby (that has been over 27 years ago, however). As I lurk on LIT I am aware that we are in the minority.

IMO it takes time and lots of "research" to know what your partner likes, what really turns him/her on and time in the sense of not having to be somewhere or do something that will keep either partner from being able to totally relax. If you only have 30 minutes or so, for me at least it is not going to happen. An hour and one-half is about what we are down to now. Sounds like a long time but it is worth every minute.

It has been amazing and I appreciate all the help we have gotten from LIT just by reading what others have posted and tried. Again, I am a much better lurker but hopefully posting this will help someone else achieve their goals and/or desires.
 
""IMO it takes time and lots of "research" to know what your partner likes ...

""IMO it takes time and lots of "research" to know what your partner likes, what really turns him/her on...""

Amen to that and long live good research.

After 21 yrs of "research" with Sue (that usually happened twice a day) I got to the point where I could tell her mood just by her TASTE.

To me THAT is what a good relationship is all about. The sex is fun and can be fun and exciting with strangers if that's what you're into but making love is being able to get under their skin - to know what they need by all those little signals that you've picked up over the years of being with ONE person. I really believe that it blows sport-fucking right out of the water when you compare the two.
 
Mr.G said:
Personally I think I'm ready to start having some fun with this again.

Reading Gil's adventures I realize my thumbs are going to waste here and need more regular exercise. Some lady is about to have some FUN times. Just need some volunteers now ....

Best wishes in your quest for a new research partner. She will certainly benefit from all your years of study.
 
We tied it last night but didn't have much success :-(
I think i found the right area - it feels a bit bumpy, similar to the feel of the front of the roof of your mouth does.
I started to rub slowly and not too hard and then after a couple of minutes tried a little harder.
She said she got the 'need a pee' feeling but nothing else.
My fingers were ready to drop off after five minutes so i tried a toy, but gain no luck.
Should we try again??
Andy
 
How old are you?

Some women trigger almost immediately having never had it done to them before and some take numerous attempts and of course a few out there that the sensation just bugs them and they refuse to ever try again.

The ones who don't meet with suckcess right away but get that "gotta pee" feeling, I think should try again and again. I have ton of emails and PMs telling me that they'd been trying it on and off for a few times to six or 8 MONTHS and it finally happened - otherwise referred to in here as their EUREEEKA MOMENT!!

I hope you didn't just start with the Technique. Everybody in here will tell you to start slowly with all the regular foreplay stuff. Get her turned on like crazzieee and then try for a two or three minute period. If she is not reacting in a positive way, stop and go back to other stuff then try the G thang again. Sometimes the first G-Gasm has to be teased and coaxed out of them. Sometimes it takes a LOT of teasing and coaxing and then all of a sudden ... EUREEEKA!!

The really great thing is that once she has achieved that G-Gasm ONCE she can #1. cum over and over and over again and #2. The G-Gasms will trigger VERY quickly from then on. From a cold start to massive body crunchers within 2 minutes or so. And of course #3 is a whole range of relationship improvements. Probably the most important ones are that she will be satiated beyond her expectations, you'll feel closer, she'll be both hornier and more self-confidant and that can happen at any age so that's really cool too.

Well worth trying again. And again. IMHO.
 
Andee_julie said:
We tied it last night but didn't have much success :-(
I think i found the right area - it feels a bit bumpy, similar to the feel of the front of the roof of your mouth does.
I started to rub slowly and not too hard and then after a couple of minutes tried a little harder.
She said she got the 'need a pee' feeling but nothing else.
My fingers were ready to drop off after five minutes so i tried a toy, but gain no luck.
Should we try again??
Andy


Yes, you should try again. If you get there, the woman you're with will adore you! My lover can go on and on until I have to say no more...........which I have never done with anyone else.
 
70 and I just discovered I really have a G-Spot

Rather, I should say, my 74 yr old partner demonstrated I have one. WOW!! I never knew orgasms could be so intense, or wonderful.

A bit of advice for the SENIOR crowd who thinks sex has faded along with the color of their hair....give the G-Spot a try and yourselves a treat.
 
You are certainly right whispurrrr............We are 74 & 72 and the g's just keep on cumming and getting better!!!!!!
 
Back
Top