25 y/o bbw new to this

sorry to keep you all waiting..

mmmm*growls* those lips and that cleavage.......and that O face!:devil:

I've been asked in pm's for permission to jerk off to my pictures... and of course you are welcome to. I'm posting them in the hope that you'll enjoy them in that way.

You sexy tease you.........WOOF!:kiss::heart:

Courtesy of some persistence by this guy...

Spankalicious;)

I don't know.. does everyone else want to hear about it?

Do you like an audience? You can pm me or tell me here, whatever you prefer.

We love an audience lmao

And I love watching my hubby pleasure our GFs and I join in, licking her clean only to drive her crazy myself.... We're both very oral, and we're insatiable

A couple of you have really made my day recently, I hope you know who you are (thanks for the compliments, and for listening).

And all of your compliments have made me feel amazing, and sexier than I've ever felt. You all turn me on with how much you want me.

Last edited:
Great pics hun, and love the sweet hard nipples. Perfect to squeeze and pull on till you moan

A couple of you have really made my day recently, I hope you know who you are (thanks for the compliments, and for listening).

And all of your compliments have made me feel amazing, and sexier than I've ever felt. You all turn me on with how much you want me.

Hi Kerry, wonderful new photos, keep them (and us) coming :devil::kiss:

mmmm*growls* Glad to hear this....because you are, and we do;):rose:

Back