Believable moms

jack30341

Really Experienced
What are the best ways to make moms believable, but yet open to coming around to what happens in the taboo stories? Interested in brainstorming ideas.

Have them do believable things at the start, like stressful work or chores.

What are the best ways to make moms believable, but yet open to coming around to what happens in the taboo stories? Interested in brainstorming ideas.

Yes, work in believable themes like work.

But also bring in the obvious conflicts between maternal love and physical attraction. Let's face it, if the moms wants a 3some with her two kids, probably not that realistic.

Moms are humans too. They have needs like everyone else, but maternal instincts can often be so strong that they'll override survival instincts.

Find an original way to introduce the pairing (mom and whoever) without the mom realizing. A gloryhole, or a masquerade ball. Something like that.

I like the idea of using original ways.

Kind of reluctant to use a circumstance like a masquerade ball. I enjoy the slow or gradual 'coming around' of the mother. Like a slow corruption.

You know?

I absolutely love the inner conflict that can result from a situation.

Writing a story now (a new one and not one that is under review and about to post), where the mother is maternal and protective at the outset, but eventually comes to see the son in a much different light than before.

Kind of reluctant to use a circumstance like a masquerade ball. I enjoy the slow or gradual 'coming around' of the mother. Like a slow corruption.

You know?

I agree, Jack. Perhaps the mom accidentally sees her son masturbating. And one part of her is maternal, gee he's a young man now it's a good thing. But she does start wondering....if she could watch again...

I kind of like it when one of mom's friends introduces something to her that she's never heard of and would likely never experience because of her "mom" status, and yet as she thinks about it and does her own research, she sees herself establishing a "secret" identity - something akin of her "inner slut" coming out for her wild fantasies, but quickly hiding once the motherhood duties come calling again. Then she starts wondering who she really is - mom, or vixen? Of course all of this is going on without the husband's knowledge....

I wrote an incest story where the Mom wanted her Son to grow up into a good, moral man, so she insisted that he go to Mass with her every Sunday. But after he turned eighteen, he started waking up with a huge erection every day. He couldn't even get his pants on, let alone go to Mass, unless she, ah, "helped" him get out of that condition. In her mind, she was only having sex with him to save his immortal soul, even if it was possibly at the cost of her own.

In my personal opinion, as soon as the mother (or father) gives into temptation, it becomes unbelievable. Only a sick person would have sex with his or her child. And a sick person is not erotic.

What could be erotic, depending on how well it's written, is to have a story based on a fleeting desire that the parent knows is wrong, considers, but ultimately doesn't give in to.

You know?

Another route you can take is the "Object of incestual lust gets turned on in spite of themselves". There's a few stories in the incest/taboo section like that (though I don't remember their names) though it's not an oft-explored trope.

I remember reading a story with the above trope involving a brother and sister going like this:
-Brother lusts after sister (in this case he ogles her prancing around the house wearing panties).
-Sister catches Brother lusting after her.
-The Sister does not get turned on by the idea of her Brother lusting after her but isn't repulsed by it either. She's more confused by it more than anything.
-Brother divulges what it is that he wants to do (in this case sniffing Sister's ass and crotch area through her panties) and begs Sister to do it.
-Sister doesn't understand the point but tells Brother to "knock himself out".
-Sister gets stimulated by the sensation of her brother's mouth in her most intimate of regions by which time, with her brother licking her pussy, she doesn't have the wherewithal to reject.
-Sibling sex ensues.

The key here is that the object of incestual lust is not disgusted by the attention given to them but they're not turned on (whether openly or secretly). It's more the case that they just don't get it and they let the person lusting after them do what the want from a place of "Yeah whatever, I don't see anything hot in this"). But then they do get turned on in spite of their previous lack of understanding and by that time it's too late too stop.

I think it should work well with Mother/Son as well.

Another route you can take is the "Object of incestual lust gets turned on in spite of themselves".

Perhaps this could be believable in the brother/sister scenario (maybe the sister is so naive to think that humoring her brother this way is appropriate), but no mother is naive enough to think that entertaining her son's erotic fantasy, even if it doesn't arouse her, is an appropriate way for a mother to act. It is simply not believable. Ask 1000 mothers and you'll get the same answer.

Erica

Write your fantasy the way you want.

Many readers will believe almost anything.

We mostly don't present documentaries here.

Devise explanations that don't sound like BS to you.

Some will love the results; some will hate -- such is life.

Write your fantasy the way you want.

Many readers will believe almost anything.

We mostly don't present documentaries here.

Devise explanations that don't sound like BS to you.

Some will love the results; some will hate -- such is life.

An erotic story is worthless though in my opinion if it doesn't turn on women. That's why it's good to have female input.

Gave everything she had for her family. She is stressed in her work and chores and becomes withered and looks past her real age.

Husband slowly loses interest (and maybe looks for love somewhere else). She is afraid that if she leaves him, no one else would want her. she develops depression.

However, her son (could be the youngest) tries to help her (maybe give himself a treat), always being their by her side, slowly trying to fill the void in her heart.

Moms are humans too. They have needs like everyone else, but maternal instincts can often be so strong that they'll override survival instincts.

Find an original way to introduce the pairing (mom and whoever) without the mom realizing. A gloryhole, or a masquerade ball. Something like that.

I've done some stories with variations of the masquerade theme. What I like is that you still have flexibility of who knows what or are both participants in the dark. I think it's best if at least one of them partners knows who the other one is and continues anyway.

I'm very interested in the gloryhole idea. I've started a few ideas but want to make it somewhat believable at the same time.

I kind of like it when one of mom's friends introduces something to her that she's never heard of and would likely never experience because of her "mom" status, and yet as she thinks about it and does her own research, she sees herself establishing a "secret" identity - something akin of her "inner slut" coming out for her wild fantasies, but quickly hiding once the motherhood duties come calling again. Then she starts wondering who she really is - mom, or vixen? Of course all of this is going on without the husband's knowledge....

I like this idea. maybe she joins an online adult chat community or she starts video chatting. She hides it from her family but her son finds out one day when he uses her computer. Then he starts engaging her online for fun but soon she is sending him pictures or video of herself. They are both in the same house but she doesn't know who he is.

......However, her son (could be the youngest) tries to help her (maybe give himself a treat), always being their by her side, slowly trying to fill the void in her heart.

And at the same time, fill the void in her pants!

I like this idea. maybe she joins an online adult chat community or she starts video chatting. She hides it from her family but her son finds out one day when he uses her computer. Then he starts engaging her online for fun but soon she is sending him pictures or video of herself. They are both in the same house but she doesn't know who he is.

I do like this idea. It's arousing for them both with no limits because of the anonymity.

How to move it to the next level?

I'm thinking the movement needs to come from the mom, because otherwise her maternal instincts would still be to the fore.

Perhaps one day the son leaves his computer on, and she sees some of the images and realises he's knows its her online. She is conflicted but figures the images and her son masturbating to her videos is ok, and is quite arousing for her.

Then, they might engage online, and he asks about her fantasies. Thinking quickly, she tells him one fantasy is that her grown up son visits her in bed and the rule is he can look but not touch, though she can touch him.

Back