What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel good any time I'm writing, Dar. I remember writing about hard times, though nothing as ambitious as the Holocaust. Kinda scary but too engaging to walk away from, huh? Good for you.

:kiss:
 
exactly. it's morbidly fascinating. it's going to be a romance type thing I think. so I am trying to infuse light in desolation. I hope I do this idea justice.
 
Dar~ said:
exactly. it's morbidly fascinating. it's going to be a romance type thing I think. so I am trying to infuse light in desolation. I hope I do this idea justice.

I'm sure you will, keep faith in yourself.

It needs doing to show that even within total despair and hatred, ordinary people can hold on to their love and goodness.

Good luck!
 
Morning all!


*hugs all round*


Off to my mums later, so probably not round much today, then not at all over the weekend :)


Feeling good, dispite a rough night in the sleep department with my darling daughter :)
 
English Lady said:
Morning all!


*hugs all round*


Off to my mums later, so probably not round much today, then not at all over the weekend :)


Feeling good, dispite a rough night in the sleep department with my darling daughter :)

Grandmas are good at taking the strain.

*hugs to you and Beth*
 
morning peeps
hope everyone is loving that today is thursday and one more day closer to the weekend, minus impster as i know she loves her week days.
 
Panicking - but writing, I have a literary presentation on 2nd June and was e-mailed for the title. How the f*** do I know? I'm still writing it!
 
ABSTRUSE said:
don't be sad....it's time, that's why. I have your addy and I'll keep in touch, not to worry. :kiss:


Are you on here all day today?

Why don't we go party?
 
Honey123 said:
Are you on here all day today?

Why don't we go party?
Today and tomorrow I hope, then it's Hasta la vista baby.....party on Garth. :nana: I've got 40 some more posts to get to 20,000....I have to leave with more posted nonsense than Lou. :cool:
 
ABSTRUSE said:
Today and tomorrow I hope, then it's Hasta la vista baby.....party on Garth. :nana: I've got 40 some more posts to get to 20,000....I have to leave with more posted nonsense than Lou. :cool:


LOL

Do they have an award for that?
 
lucky-E-leven said:
i like you that way. never change. :devil:


good moanin peoples. hope youre as thrilled as i am that today is friday. was very close to having to take a valium last night to calm me down after yesterday's work episode... however, during survivor... (yes, during survivor) i sent in another resume. i can see that this job will not work for me. ganna take some positive steps to finding another job.

its sunny (almost) this morning and i feel refreshed and ready to get a move on. how dare i let this shit get to me?! im self righteous(sp) and ready to begin again!
 
Go gettem Tiger!
Like I say to my husband, you can't get the job you want unless you apply!
(maybe I should send out more resumes but not just yet, still working on issues before that can happen)

Its good that you can see the end of this job before you are stuck in it. Im sure you wont have a problem getting something else.

What happened yesterday?
Did you draw blood?
:catroar:

Today, so far, is a good one, kids are still asleep for another 10 mins, the sun is almost over the neighbours house and I got a good sleep. Not enough mind you but a good one.
Yesterday I took a long drive, a commute for some, my girlfriend moved in with her boyfriend almost 6 months ago, an hour away. I took off down to her place its by the lake and a truly beautiful country drive. That is on the way down it was fun, the way home I met up with all the traffic getting off from work, not so fun, took me an extra half hour to get back, oh well.
We hit a few green houses, and I came back with some cool plants, they are full sun plants for my dry front bed. Hope they survive out there and look great all summer.

Hope everyone has a great day and a fantastic weekend,
lots of love,
C
 
Hiya vella and cealy,

Bright, clear, crips morning, but unfortunately the weekend looks a bit spotty. We've got a double header in soccer this evening, so the weekend was free of kid functions and I had hoped to get cracking on the yard - getting rid of the bumper crop of dandelions and transplanting some creeping myrtle. Oh well, just have to see how it goes.

Good luck with the job hunt vella, but in the mean time, at least you've got regular income, don't let your current situation spoil things. You're moving in a good direction. Just keep repeating, June 4th, June 4th...

Happy gardening, cealy.

Time to get moving on work, really not looking forward to clicking that check mail icon....oh look, how nice, 165 new messages... :mad:
 
Elvis- at least someone is thinking of you to send you 165 messages!

Keep smilin' handsome, dont work too hard this weekend or it will go by too fast.
:kiss: Cealy
 
SensualCealy said:
Elvis- at least someone is thinking of you to send you 165 messages!

Keep smilin' handsome, dont work too hard this weekend or it will go by too fast.
:kiss: Cealy

There were 89 spams, and if I replied to them all, I could be one extremely well endowed hermaphrodite.

Don't worry, other items on the "to do" list. :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top