Been away for a while and presto!

.....4.5 months pregnant in this pic :)

Attachments

• 20150808_073312 (2).jpg
    20150808_073312 (2).jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Been away for a while and presto!

.....4.5 months pregnant in this pic :)

Congratulations! What an unbelievably sexy photo. I must say I'm loving that lovely natural bush you're sporting in that last one. Have the pregnancy hormones got you insatiably hiring yet?? Hope so! And hope to see some more naughty pics from you!! (-:

Hey sexy lady and WOW congrads on the baby in work, tell me your going to share lactation pics!!!

I don't really know what I'm going to share. This is my first pregnancy and it's been an amazing adventure so far but much different than I thought it would be.

Congratulations! What an unbelievably sexy photo. I must say I'm loving that lovely natural bush you're sporting in that last one. Have the pregnancy hormones got you insatiably hiring yet?? Hope so! And hope to see some more naughty pics from you!! (-:

Yes, with me, my hormones have gotten out of control since the morning sickness passed. I'm enjoying the extra boost very much!

I don't really know what I'm going to share. This is my first pregnancy and it's been an amazing adventure so far but much different than I thought it would be.
Then I for one will be happy to wait and just enjoy whatever you share sweet lady! :rose:

You know we all want to see more of you and those breast!!!!

Five months pregnant -- everything is expanding

Attachments

• 2015-08-26 07.16.34.jpg
    2015-08-26 07.16.34.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Back